Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Cure For Pile - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Pile (100 Views)

5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG / Natural Cure For Baby Rashes, Skin Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Pile by drerocker: 1:20pm On Apr 02
Can anyone tell.me the best cure for pile both external or intanal pile.
The discomfort and pain.its 2much
Re: Cure For Pile by Natbrowny: 1:46pm On Apr 02
Grate Ginger, Garlic and Bitter Kola

Soak with gin and weed.. Drink little morning and evening.

Try taking lots of water and avoid soda and sugar during this period of medication.
Re: Cure For Pile by Emipathos(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04
drerocker:
Can anyone tell.me the best cure for pile both external or intanal pile.
The discomfort and pain.its 2much

Beware of concoction that will damage your liver and kidney. Someone in this platform called me and told me how he almost died of unverified concoction.

I am not in anyway saying that there are no traditional herbs and mixture that can be of help to curing pile.

There are curative traditional Chinese encapsulated herbal medicine that I know that have proved to be highly effective. I have use it on someone whose anus has come out and always bleeding. I have used it to handle so many cases.

You can reach out to me on the following:

WhatsApp 08185363189
Calls 08080993527

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ask A Doctor Any Question For Free ? Join Whatsapp Group / NCDC Records 160 New Cases As Total Recoveries Exceed 44,000 / Coronavirus: Nigeria Records 156 New Cases, One Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.