Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int (41241 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Being Battered And Held Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Faposky95: 11:34pm On Apr 02
karmaolu1:
Aboki=Religion
Igbo=money,Biafra
Yoruba=education

Lienus
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goodlady(f): 11:35pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

It is true that there are many False and fanatical Clerics out there.

The same way you have fanatical Pastors/Bishops.
Like I said a Mob is headless and can do unimaginable things.

Blame the Government not being strong willed to tackle such.
Soon, govt ll be strong willed to really maim blasphemy killers. Allah ll reward you accordingly!
Ya blindness can't make you condemn that fanatic mumuslim threatening wife of he president. If not for the rest of northern votes wey dey do those ones, that mofo ll be eating his beans in prison by now! Ndi ara!

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goodlady(f): 11:37pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

I will assume you read the link you posted?

He left the Faith.

Open your Bible and research what Jehovah Whom you believe is same as Jesus says about such act.
According to the constitution of Nigeria, there's freedom of religion.
When he became an atheist, was he attacking muslims or denigrating their religion?
Seems those that arrested & incarcerated him are the real atheist!
Una no fit leave him for God?
Allah ll reward him for his string willed heart and reward his prosecutors.

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goodlady(f): 11:39pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
One nuke for ya prîcK, two for ya two balls!
Wife beater. Only bândit on nairaland!
Dog must bite ya yansh this week!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Devaro: 11:39pm On Apr 02
Deborah
Mohbad
And many others...

Justice
Those 2 in Nigeria is a BIG scam to ordinary Nigerians
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Omoawoke: 11:44pm On Apr 02
huptin:

Your parents are raving mad. I am sure of that. Jesus loves you, did I say I do?

I don't like fools ...quite obviously you are one.

When I wake up tomorrow, I will remind you of how stupid you are.

You like English too much, feeling smart right? Hehehehe.
calm down, nobody is dying but It’s so unfortunate you live a frustrated life, I am very certain you are close to being suicidal. I’m not responsible for the pain you go through. Your lineage is cursed, you are cursed.
I just try to be nice this days walahi cheesy
Because when it comes to insults and swearing, it’s my passion. Make I go easy with you
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goodlady(f): 11:46pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

Name ONE Christian taken to a Sharia Court in Nigeria.

But muslims are quick to kill cos of blasphemy.
Until it gets tomstage of eye 4 eye?

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by palsenator(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/01/deborah-samuels-killers-faced-camera-bragged-and-held-matchbox-amnesty-international

They will never find nor kill the " heroes " that killed her. The killing is deeply rooted in Islam and to them , the boy is a champ. They will frustrate every effort at prosecuting the boy
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by grandstar(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02
Amnesty International should mind their business. Na so Boko Haram take start.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goodlady(f): 11:52pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

Deborah killing is wrong. Very wrong.

And talking about Sharia Court and Christian Court, the Sharia uses the Quran to adjudicate, can you Christians use the Bible to punish offenders amongst you?

I am just curious.
Yes the Bible can be used if need be.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by CoronaVirusPro: 12:09am On Apr 03
Goodlady:

One nuke for ya prîcK, two for ya two balls!
Wife beater. Only bândit on nairaland!
Dog must bite ya yansh this week!

STFU morafvcker!

Hog!
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Etimemy: 12:14am On Apr 03
SmartPolician:
Each time I want to say that northern and southern Nigeria have no business being in one country, I remember the northern Christians and withdraw the statement.

Those ruthless Muslims in the North will eat up their Christian brothers the day this country splits. If you understand this, you grasp why Gowon fought so hard to keep Nigeria one.
You are right, that always comes my mind
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by jiz: 12:17am On Apr 03
The irony is most of this Muslims terrorists are migrating to christian nations pretending to look for greener pasture. I pity UK because they will soon start unleashing their terrors having test mic with france

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goodlady(f): 12:18am On Apr 03
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU morafvcker!

Hog!
Wife beater!
Dirty boy!
Na DSS go roast you last!

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by seunayantokun(m): 12:36am On Apr 03
Because they have the support of their patrons. That is Fulani for you. You just continue your obidients vs emilokan, they are coming for you. Their plan for you is super and is already rolling out.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Forkthiefnubu: 12:38am On Apr 03
The killers are in power , jiahdist are in power , the Americans think this is a joke , Americans the jiahdist are in power in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by CoronaVirusPro: 12:39am On Apr 03
Goodlady:

Wife beater!
Dirty boy!
Na DSS go roast you last!

Morafvcker be oinking at the sight of my comment!

Fvck you!
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Gwan2(m): 1:21am On Apr 03
Abeg don’t remind me of this girl gruesome murder in the name of blasphemy, it will make me wish more bombs and grenades on Gaza by Isreal as a consolation for me, which I don’t think is human of me.

So so despicable and sad.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Enculer2: 1:23am On Apr 03
Tinubu's supporters.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by travelzcruix: 2:04am On Apr 03
Keep religion aside, but some people need to know they don't have monopoly to violence. Long live the Jewish State of Israel as you tame this wild beasts on our behalf.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Atlantis585: 2:52am On Apr 03
allthingsgood:
Why is amnesty international not in Palestine

They only know how to make noise in Africa

Head slamming terrorist spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Newton1045: 5:09am On Apr 03
id4sho:
Na Isreal fit these blood suckers angry
An eye for an eye angry

Israel don do an eye for an eye.

Israel will take their 20eyes for one their.
That's the only language they love. God help Nigerian Christians to pick up and match up with them.

Peace is not their way

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by huptin(m): 5:32am On Apr 03
Omoawoke:

You like English too much, feeling smart right? Hehehehe.
calm down, nobody is dying but It’s so unfortunate you live a frustrated life, I am very certain you are close to being suicidal. I’m not responsible for the pain you go through. Your lineage is cursed, you are cursed.
I just try to be nice this days walahi cheesy
Because when it comes to insults and swearing, it’s my passion. Make I go easy with you

I am awake, hale and hearty..of course I didn't expect anything less. You would wish to be in my shoes, if only you can.

As for my lineage, let's say we are currently doing pretty well, something I know is not possible for yours.

You can spend your entire life learning how to insult people or getting better at it...it's none of my business.

It's too easy to know fools...they always start arguments with insults ..but I don't suffer fools gladly. It's not at all in my character.

Jesus loves you and your lineage but I don't...I hate fools especially if they come in groups.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by eldoradoxx: 5:50am On Apr 03
It is very legal to murder any person in Nigeria and term use religion as your only defense. That is why religious violence and killings will never end.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Sctests: 5:55am On Apr 03
Our yoruba Muslims and the North really destroyed this country.

No wonder other regions want to pull out of Nigeria..
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Potgold: 5:56am On Apr 03
Why do they ( Amnesty international) refuse to comment on barbaric killings in Palestine, that's an highest form of hypocrite, though am not in support of this heinous act,her killers should be annihilated as well.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Goddyrichie(m): 6:45am On Apr 03
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Are you serious?

Oya explain
if u no know u no go know
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Promax4321: 6:45am On Apr 03
Ekpa Simeon men and that man are same category. Truth be told God does want any sinner to go to hell, that is why His died for us.

It's high time we all believed in Jesus and confess Him to have salvation and live a newlife
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Promax4321: 6:46am On Apr 03
Ekpa Simeon men and that man are same category. Truth be told God does not want any sinner to go to hell, that is why His died for us.

It's high time we all believed in Jesus and confess Him to have salvation and live a newlife
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Promax4321: 6:47am On Apr 03
Ekpa Simeon men and that man are same category. Truth be told God does not want any sinner to go to hell, that is why His Son died for us.

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int by Prisco4luv(m): 6:53am On Apr 03
How will they be justice for this girl.

That's why Nigeria can never be well due to innocent blood that is been shared.

A country where religion is superior than the other. Thank God the family is no longer there again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Sentenced To 90 Years In Prison For N5.6 million Admission Fraud / Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Man Caught With Locally Made AK47 In His Car On His Way To Kafanchan, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.