Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes (232 Views)

Jarus FC Vs Social Media Fc (4 - 3) On 27th April 2024 / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Bendel Insurance FC Gets Promoted To NPFL After 11 Years, Hails Gov. Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 10:03pm On Apr 02
My darling club Bendel insurance takes on the Minna boys who are already in town in continuation of the Nigerian Premier league tomorrow in what promises to be an interesting match at the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium.
The Adaa Bendel boys are very good at home but poor away and they should be expected to do justice to this one as their hopes of clinching a continental slot is fast fading with their lacklustre performance of recent times and if they are not careful, they may be dragged into a relegation battle as they are just six points above the bottom team .
On its part Nigertornadoes are still involved in the relegation battle and they may be hoping to get some vital points from this one.
For the bettors, I think this should be a home win for Insurance though in football anything can happen.
Wishing my darling club Bendel insurance the very best in this encounter.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 5:46pm On Apr 03
Nigertornadoes leads Bendel insurance by a lone goal
Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 6:16pm On Apr 03
Nigertornadoes leads 2 nil
Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03
3-nil now. Pele ooo
Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 9:24pm On Apr 03
Ft Bendel insurance 1 Nigertornadoes 3.
I have headache.
Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by Verbtips(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03
guobe:
Ft Bendel insurance 1 Nigertornadoes 3. I have headache.
goodevening boss today game erzurum vs giresunspor away to win @15 probably playing 0:1 at 1h and 1:1 at 2h

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 4:25am On Apr 04
Verbtips:
goodevening boss today game
erzurum vs giresunspor
away to win
@15
probably playing
0:1
at 1h
and
1:1
at 2h
Kk
Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 9:55am On Apr 04
NPFLADMIN:
3-nil now. Pele ooo
When I told you Insurance will be involved in relegation battle you said they won't.Hope you are looking atcthe league table now

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:27am On Apr 04
guobe:

When I told you Insurance will be involved in relegation battle you said they won't.Hope you are looking atcthe league table now

Walai I was surprised when I saw 3-0 in first half ooo.
Worse, bendel was home!

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 2:25pm On Apr 04
NPFLADMIN:

Walai I was surprised when I saw 3-0 in first half ooo.
Worse, bendel was home!
It was a shocker

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by Verbtips(m): 6:19am On Apr 05
guobe:

Kk
good morning boss,
i have see what cause the away win not to score
is is known as outcome obstruction
(it is the first relationship created but it out dated due to the increase in number of game played)after the particular game is not among top 9 games,the power of such relationship will clash with the current relationship to produce a different out come entirely,but there is a particular game postion that it will become inactive,i will working on dis

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 7:02am On Apr 05
Verbtips:
good morning boss,
i have see what cause the away win not to score
is is known as outcome obstruction
(it is the first relationship created but it out dated due to the increase in number of game played)after the particular game is not among top 9 games,the power of such relationship will clash with the current relationship to produce a different out come entirely,but there is a particular game postion that it will become inactive,i will working on dis
Okay nice one
Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by Verbtips(m): 6:38am On Apr 06
guobe:
Okay nice one
gm boss crystal palace vs man city tips:home win @8.60 liecester vs birmingham tips:away win @7.20 brighton vs arsenal tips:draw @4.30 odd:266

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 7:48am On Apr 06
Verbtips:
gm boss
crystal palace vs man city
tips:home win
@8.60
liecester vs birmingham
tips:away win
@7.20
brighton vs arsenal
tips:draw
@4.30
odd:266
You are refusing to change your style of forcast by always going for very big odds and dangerous odds

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by Verbtips(m): 7:59am On Apr 06
guobe:

You are refusing to change your style of for forcast by always going for vert big odds and dangerous odds
if i didn't get 2 of this 3 i will change the building plan but with same goalgringrin
Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 8:46am On Apr 06
Verbtips:
if i didn't get 2 of this 3 i will change the building plan but with same goalgringrin
Nobody will take you serious with your inconsistencies.
I can't even put 10 naira in your games.
You will go for Realmadrid to lose at home.who does that.That was not the platform I layed for you as you have deviated and doing something entirely else.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by Verbtips(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06
guobe:

You will go for Realmadrid to lose at home.who does that.That was not the platform I layed for you as you have deviated and doing something entirely else.
i have modify some hypotensis
Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by Verbtips(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07
guobe:

ge boss
lucchese vs arezzo
home win
@2.04
ht ft
draw-home
correct score
2:1
ht correct score
second half
1:0

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Nigertornadoes by guobe: 4:51am On Apr 08
Verbtips:
ge boss
lucchese vs arezzo
home win
@2.04
ht ft
draw-home
correct score
2:1
ht correct score
second half
1:0
Okay nice

(1) (Reply)

Good At Preventing Competitors / Mobile Binary Options / Sports News You Should Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.