Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Why Are You Still Losing Your Hard Earned Money To Betting? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are You Still Losing Your Hard Earned Money To Betting? (118 Views)

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting / UFC: Kamaru Usman Earned $640,000 After Masvidal Win / How Much Each Premier League Club Earned In 2018/2019 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Losing Your Hard Earned Money To Betting? by Bobwil96(m): 7:37am On Apr 03
Good day, so many people are struggling with betting/gambling, so many people have lost so so much. lost their trust, integrity, valuable time, huge amount of money, friends and family. please I would like to say this again, if you are struggling with betting addiction or someone close to you is struggling with it, please kindly speak up... Don't die in silence.
If you do no stop, you would never and Ever achieve what you have always dream of.
We have a group chat to help gambling addicts.
Please save yourself the stress and stop gambling.
Please.

Message me on zero nine zero six nine six nine zero zero zero five..
Re: Why Are You Still Losing Your Hard Earned Money To Betting? by DeeNet1: 7:38am On Apr 03
I wonder

(1) (Reply)

Today's Football Prediction For 6/4/2024 / Arsenal Legend Paul Merson Has Predicted The Premier League Match-day 33 Slated / Onakoya Refused To Quit Chess Marathon Despite Health Challenges | How Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.