Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Crowd Puller Soap - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crowd Puller Soap (117 Views)

Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / Confirmed Crowd Puller For Hotels, Shops, Restaurants And Event Centres. / Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crowd Puller Soap by mide14(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03
Crowd puller soap when used efficiently, it begins to attract crowd to your shop. Be it that you are in the midst of a market where there are plenty people around you selling or doing what you do, or even a lane of varying restaurants.

This work is a confirmed powerful work for anyone in need of attracting large crowds to their schools, hospitals, restaurant, hotel, church, mosque etc. This work has absolutely no side effects, just ensure to follow the instructions and direction to the latter, and you will have great result. (Some of you find it hard at times to follow instructions and decide to ask or find alternative… when you know what you really need, trust me you will make it work. I once went to spiritual market at Ebutte Meta and did not find a particular material, same day I went to Mushin market but was told its best to find it in Agege. I found myself in Agege spiritual market and found what I was looking for). Success is not found in comfort, does not mean you have to kill yourself too. But there different works and spells that come with their materials and rules.

For the soap, you need the following ingredients:
1) 3 fresh head of cat with hairs all over it. (There are some cat heads that these women have had for long and will no longer have hair, please do not buy that.)
2) A cup of cat eyes seed. These are the red & black seed.
3) A cup of dried marijuana leaves.
4) 3 fresh coconut gotten straight from the tree without it falling to the ground.

Direction for preparation:
1. Get a native pot (clay pot with lid), remove the market hands from the pot with salt. It’s always best to cleanse your materials. A lot of these things are sold by witches and impure people, some might even carry negative energy from the transport you take. So please cleanse it.
2. Place the heads of the cats inside the pot. Pour the cat eyes seeds all over the cats.
3. Next you pour the marijuana leaves over them.
4. Burn it till it’s reduced to ashes. Get a grinding stone and grind it to fine powder.
5. Get a mortar and pound the black soap with the powder. Then add water from the coconut and pound it well.
6. Put the soap in a white plate with cover.
7. Bath it using native sponge every morning.

Please note the following:
1. When doing this work, if you have incense burn it and also pour little palm oil into a tiny cup (schnapps cup) and offer it to the spirits that pass by and ask they please bless your work. There are some malevolent spirits who while you doing your work and they passing, they might just come and spoil the work. You end up with chaff, so please offer this and once you done burning and pounding, you can pour the palm oil away (preferably pour it on the ground outside of your home). I expect the incense to burn down, you may need up to 3 incense sticks, burn one after the other.
2. Please ensure the items really burn well, if you do not allow the cat heads to burn well, pounding to powder will be difficult.
3. It’s mostly best to throw away the coconut once you have the water.
4. Once you have the soap, try to read psalm 23 on it and pray. Then save it preferably in a safe and secluded place. If you stay alone fine, but if you have people around you, save the soap somewhere and take what you need in the morning. Then discard the local sponge, do not reuse the sponge.

If you want the ready prepared one, please contact on WhatsApp – 09067322849 Prophetess Agnes.

Universe Blesses

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, March 8 2020 / Up-coming Evangelism And Missions Summit 2020 / "Then He Put Forth His Hand, And Took Her,...."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.