Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How To Start Importation From Abroad Using Your Atm With Just #3600 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Start Importation From Abroad Using Your Atm With Just #3600 (1353 Views)

Are You Sending,or Intend To Send Fairly Used Auto-parts From Abroad? / Newbie To Importation From China. / Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Importation From Abroad Using Your Atm With Just #3600 by walesbiz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
The Same Simple Secret I used to Start Online Importation of Goods from Abroad with as low as #3,600 ($23)
using my GTBank Naira ATM Card and have items Shipped Free to my doorstep in 14 days with DHL,EMS or UPS…
Plus How I make #50,000 Monthly Income with my Imported Goods…Guaranteed
You're about to READ and LEARN possibly the easiest, simplest and fastest way to start a Business that will make you a Millionaire in the next six (6) months.         

Visit now[url=http://www.startimport.com.ng]
Re: How To Start Importation From Abroad Using Your Atm With Just #3600 by ddeston(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!

Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://www.fastestbiz.info/

hotline: 07010659454

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Trip-october And NOVENBER Of Poultry Cage, Manure Removal System,feedmil / I Need Suppliers of weave-ons, attachments, wigs and other hair products. / Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.