Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1243774 members, 1653054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 September 2014 at 05:27 AM

The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) (7423 Views)

Foreign Businesses To Import Into Nigeria / List Of Prohibited Items For Import Into Nigeria / AGO Foreign Refinery/import Into Nigeria NEEDED (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by sanmi2000: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
My brothers and sisters, I don come again with my wahala.
As you know Nigeria is a very versatile and dynamic country. It is important to keep on moving with the flow to make big things happen around here. This is why I have decided to start this topic.
Please list all the items that are hot and will move fast in Nigeria. I mean cash and carry kind of items.
Importing into Nigeria will mostly be coming from usa.

Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by yamakuza: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
Me sef wan know.

Abeg shift or find me chair.
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by NetBizguy: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Call 07035187416 for full list of products you can import from outside the nation and make whole lots of money as gain.
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by mich2012: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
yamakuza: Me sef wan know.

Abeg shift or find me chair.

hahaha that was funny

@ OP, nice thread. We all need to know cos I got that plan too grin
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by barikay: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2012
Rice and plastics.
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by osca123(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
condoms because girls are easy to get now... moreover festive period is around.

1 Like

Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by Americasman(m): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2012
Garri
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by barikay: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2012
Ha ha ha ha, import kai kai
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by Zagala: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Hahahahahahahahaha!! No be small tin, lunatics full this place.my broda,rice fit sell for this season o!
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by CourtierJay: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Bulbs/lamps. 60w,100w,200w,85w,105w,colour bulbs etc. Once u can negotiate with ur manufacturers to get a good price,its worth it. People are already waiting on d sidelines to buy d container(mind u,u must get money ooo. Nor b small money biz).

Also, cosmetics and human hair is a very good one. Though I don't know much on that. I just happen to have a friend that's into it. That's all I know. Guys please do share. Let's learn.
For more details 07036550180
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by Tayogeorge(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Become a ValueHanndlers Member, and get more on Shipping anything, from any where to Nigeria

ValueHandlers members enjoy numbers of benefits, including;

Free Pre-Shipment consulting,
Free Warehouse use for close to thirty days for U.S Buyer/importers
Free Shipping to Nigeria "Letter templates" to save you time on correspondence issues,
U.S and Nigeria import policies,
Shipping to Nigeria import charges/levy updates and more; Sign-up and Become a member now. Its free and takes 30seconds to sign up
https://app.targethero.com/Pages/SignUpFormSubscribe/0XF6BE0DE2939346AF92CFF05F2AC6C4CEE0C3A5EF45FEFFE8
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by dwizy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Yeah Yeah house.
Its xmas time and some of the things that can really sell are;
1. Jewelries.
2. Phone.
3.Phone accessories.
4.Solar charger Ǻπϑ Power Banks.
5.Android phones
And many more. I hope this helps.
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by FakeID: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
am bringing in human hair already have a buyer for it. Also bringing in skin lightening products. Anything else i can bring next week when i come guys?
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2013
You should call Cnbuy Flea Market at 0706-691-1996 for a table/kiosk to display and sell your stuff. They are in VI.

Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by sonety2k(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
cool
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by Ayus34(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Building materials,contact me if u need more info on it 07032054765

Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by movado19: 1:33am On Jan 10
Hello Sanmi2000, I sell grade 1 clothes, shoes, belts and undies for men, women and kids in wholesale, carefully selected bales. Strictly cash and carry. I am based in the US and my bb pin is 79b7c01f. Cheers.
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by Neroclassic(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05
@movad,how much does a bale of mens shirt cost?
Re: The Best Items To Import Into Nigeria (selling @ Wholesale) by Tyche(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05
NetBizguy: Call 07035187416 for full list of products you can import from outside the nation and make whole lots of money as gain.

Da fuq

(0) (Reply)

Russia To Construct Nigeria’s Nuclear Power Plants / 10 Ways To Grow Your Business / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.