Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 41 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 41 (50 Views)

[sermon]: Going Higher (part 41) – Pastor E.A Adeboye / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 41 by PastorSomba(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 41.

Joshua 1:8 (KJV) "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.".

41. Speaking the word is what gives life and power to the word. The bible as a book is lifeless and powerless until its content is spoken and believed. Speaking the word activates the power in the word. Speaking the word activates the Spirit and the life of God in the word. Speaking the word is executing the will of God for your life. Speaking the word is taking possession of the will of God. The word of God does not return back void only when it is spoken. Speaking the word is making demand on the word.

The word does not return back void means God will not change His mind. His word will come to pass without fail. Whatever He had spoken in His will for us He will not take it back whether we claim it or not. His will is ours forever, it will never returned back to Him. As God spoke His word and it will not return back to Him void, so also because of His nature in us, when we speak it we must expect it to come to pass without fail. It will never return back to us. The only thing that makes void what we have said is what we are saying and what we are believing after we said it.

The word of God does not fail because God will never speak contrary to what He had said earlier. Whatever we say as long as we do not counter it with contrary words, what we have said will not return back void to us. Doubt in Mark 11:23 means speaking contrary to what you have said earlier. Only you can cause your word to return void by what you say thereafter. Doubt is causing the word to return void. Doubt is recalling back void to yourself what you said earlier. Believing is saying and reaffirming, Lord be it unto me according to thy word. Thanks. Grace be with you. Ref. Proverbs 6:2; 18:21; James 1:5-8; ¡3:2-11; Matthew 12:37; 17:20; Mark 11:23; Hebrews 11:3; 2Samuel 7:18-29; Luke 1:37; Isaiah 55:11

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

The Care Of The Poor.... / Who Is God? Part One / Adegoriola Progressive Movement Celebrates Muslims On Eid-el Fitr,preaches Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.