Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America (29249 Views)

Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them / Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) / Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Mindlog: 10:03am On Apr 04
Observing.......
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Alexlalax1(m): 10:05am On Apr 04
deanoffaculty:
Las las they will use these guys for drug trafficking.....
Una go see say I talk am.
On point

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by TUANKU(m): 10:05am On Apr 04
Another Episode loading...
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by MrJames007: 10:05am On Apr 04
These boys are not serious at all.
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by davies(m): 10:05am On Apr 04
I dont see these guys as serious minded individuals, they might just turn out to be catching cruise at the expense of another person sponsorship..
Even good English they can't speak not to talk of how to comport themselves..
I pity for all these Gen-Z boiz ooo

3 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by BRATISLAVA: 10:05am On Apr 04
deanoffaculty:

More likely gay prostitution.

3 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Donaldoni: 10:06am On Apr 04
Somebody wants to use them trend... cool
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Eastman20: 10:06am On Apr 04
after dia ungratefulness, another human being wants to sponsor dem again...this is truly a case of money miss road

so this mumu sponsor did not see reasonable youths hovering around looking fr helper..he didnt see helpless widows nd orphans to help with his benevolence

that's why Nigeria is like dis today...we keep on rewarding bad behavior... if this man comes out to cry abt this boys later, pls may someone close to him help me give him a very good punch in d mouth

7 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by NFBI: 10:06am On Apr 04
God bless their hustle
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Pootle: 10:07am On Apr 04
deanoffaculty:

who tell you say the last one them no help that man carry small wink

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by SmartPolician: 10:08am On Apr 04
Who go give them American visas? It's a miracle for ordinary Nigerians to get American visas these days!

The only way to easily get the visa is through job sponsorship by an American company. American Embassy and Consulate even deny visas to those who received scholarships.

6 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by CoronaVirusPro: 10:09am On Apr 04
Do those ungrateful souls look like someone ready to learn 🤣🤣🤣

Buy Danfo for them to make a living

Hommie just wasting funds that can.m be used to raise cat fishes

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Kobicove(m): 10:09am On Apr 04
Now that they have a second chance, I hope they won't blow it
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Xfemt(m): 10:09am On Apr 04
deanoffaculty:
and if na america them wan traffic the drugs go that means there own don finish kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Lance008(m): 10:10am On Apr 04
God Dey
But he no easy like that
Keep good news till archive
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by InteliJ(f): 10:11am On Apr 04
America ke?

Where dem wan see visa?

3 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Les: 10:11am On Apr 04
There are people praying for half of the first opportunity these guys wasted and here they are getting even a better chance.

This new sponsor, does he not see young passionate scholars to sponsor, why these guys who obviously don't wanna go to school?

Anyway who am i to tell a man how spend his money?

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Darkandhandsom(m): 10:11am On Apr 04
No post your helper
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Apr 04
What education??!... Lol!

These thick skulls don't want to be educated abeg.

Well, the so-called Sponsor wants to catch his own cruise. cool
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Patojargz: 10:14am On Apr 04
KIDfurniture:
Commercial children. This boys belong to anybody that can foot their bills. You can use them as you like & even useless them. Lazy boys.. useless kids

Lwkmd here 😆 Your own para no good oh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Pennilessword1: 10:16am On Apr 04
Franzinni:
They should keep things secret and stop blabbing about any progress in their lives ... Maybe they need to learn some more ...

They will learn the hard way
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:16am On Apr 04
I pray make all dis guys no go get drugs record like tinubu
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by stagger: 10:19am On Apr 04
Act 2 Scene 1

I would like to see what the US Embassy would say about their travel history.
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Codes151(m): 10:27am On Apr 04
DONT BE SERIOUS WITH YOUR LIFES..

THEY PLAY.. UNa get luck, if you like go andbe living like say ur papa get money
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by DeeNet1: 10:28am On Apr 04
Wow
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by finallybusy: 10:30am On Apr 04
Everyone is using them for clout. Let them not Bleep up once again.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by millionboi2: 10:31am On Apr 04
Djele:
Instead of education why not give them the money to do business
I tire , every time education education.
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Zico5(m): 10:31am On Apr 04
They will still misuse the opportunity. Their issue is borne out of upbringing. They don't look like responsible fellows at all. All they need is good advisers to speak sense into their brains

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by 89green: 10:33am On Apr 04
grin grin grin
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by Chukwuka319(m): 10:33am On Apr 04
Eziokwu? The so called "sponsor" planning on sending them abroad might not be doing this out of the goodness of his heart.He must definitely demand something in return for the favour from them, like acting as drug delivery moles.
In this life, most people will not help you without demanding for something in return.
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by mkoabiola: 10:35am On Apr 04
Some peol jus get money to waste

They no GT wetin to use money do again

Ds life try and get more money
Re: Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America by ugbarreta(m): 10:36am On Apr 04
THEM GO STILL INSULT THEIR HELPER TOMORROW!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North / Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid / Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.