Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Urgent Help With An Apartment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help With An Apartment (496 Views)

Need Help Getting An Apartment On The Island / I'm Looking For An Apartment In Gbagada/iyana Oworo / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help With An Apartment by Daviestunech(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04
Hello nairalanders,

I urgently need a shared apartment at any location closer to the island. Esp lekki

I just got a new placement of work on the island, and I need an accomodation pending when I will save up ND rent mine.

I don't mind if we share the rent bill, electricity bill And all.

For Internet, you don't have to worry about that.

I will take care of that because I do sub unlimited Internet every month we can be using that.

Mind you I'm an easygoing person and always avoid wahala.

If you can assist in any way, indicate and I will message you directly.

Thnx
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Daviestunech(m): 12:39am On Apr 06
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Rushna27(f): 3:43pm On Apr 08
My place is far from lekki fa....mainland... Just needed someone in the compound with me......gat kids though and u ain't staying with me...you stay on yah own
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Kola5281(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08
Rushna27:
My place is far from lekki fa....mainland... Just needed someone in the compound with me......gat kids though and u ain't staying with me...you stay on yah own

i work in the mainland but still looking for an accommodation, whats the price of your side maybe i can afford it ma'am
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Pussyisgud: 8:34pm On Apr 08
Rushna27:
Where in the mainland im interested.
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by EverythingPhone(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08
I have a room and parlor flat which I need to share with someone reasonable and God fearing... I live alone and I need someone reasonable I can put up with just to kill boredom or pay share bill or when I come from work someone I can talk to..

Note you must be working and very neat and highly sociable

Location is ikorodu /sagamu/ogijo axis

Below is the pic of the apartment

Note BRT is in ikorodu to navigate you to anywhere on d Island and it's cheaper

Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by EverythingPhone(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08
Don't know why people are paying heavily for rent on d Island when you can rent a good house as half of the price in a good environment in mainland Ikorodu.. The good thing is brt is in ikorodu to take you to the island at a cheaper price and when you wake up early you see busses going to island just a 5 mins trek from my side

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by EverythingPhone(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08
Daviestunech:
Hello nairalanders,

I urgently need a shared apartment at any location closer to the island. Esp lekki

I just got a new placement of work on the island, and I need an accomodation pending when I will save up ND rent mine.

I don't mind if we share the rent bill, electricity bill And all.

For Internet, you don't have to worry about that.

I will take care of that because I do sub unlimited Internet every month we can be using that.

Mind you I'm an easygoing person and always avoid wahala.

If you can assist in any way, indicate and I will message you directly.

Thnx

Good evening if you're a good person and God fearing person I have a good apartment for you but I stay in ikorodu.. From ikorodu to island via brt isn't a big deal.. don't know if you're interested
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by BscHolder: 9:27am On Apr 13
Rushna27:
what of your husband?
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Arizoner: 6:53pm On Apr 13
EverythingPhone:
I have a room and parlor flat which I need to share with someone reasonable and God fearing... I live alone and I need someone reasonable I can put up with just to kill boredom or pay share bill or when I come from work someone I can talk to..

Note you must be working and very neat and highly sociable

Location is ikorodu /sagamu/ogijo axis

Below is the pic of the apartment

Note BRT is in ikorodu to navigate you to anywhere on d Island and it's cheaper
why is this place tight like this
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Eddie2024: 7:49pm On Apr 13
Sefcon, bq or shared apartment needed also on the island...
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Agentkeen: 11:22pm On Apr 14
Kola5281:

i work in the mainland but still looking for an accommodation, whats the price of your side maybe i can afford it ma'am

Please see link for a studio apartment currently under renovation in Ikosi, Ketu- close to the bus stop.
Total package as I was told is N580:rent N350: agency N100: agreement N100: damages N30

Disclaimer: Please note that I AM NOT AN AGENT AND DO NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATIONS WITH THE SAID HOUSE. In fact, I do not know the owners nor whoever that is in charge, so deal with them very carefully. I found it online, checked it out and didn't eventually go for it because I found something better.

That said, here's the link:

https:///ketu/houses-apartments-for-rent/studio-apartment-in-ketu-ikosi-for-rent-1mMmEJyAQZpr7UOB60gErNoM.html
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by PerfectStranger(m): 6:36am On Apr 15
Rushna27:
can you help me out?
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Rushna27(f): 8:39am On Apr 15
BscHolder:
what of your husband?
Na my room u wanna sleep ni.??
He's fine
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Rushna27(f): 8:40am On Apr 15
PerfectStranger:

can you help me out?
Perfect Stranger bi ti bawo??
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Rushna27(f): 8:41am On Apr 15
Pussyisgud:

Where in the mainland im interested.
Abule egba axis
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by PerfectStranger(m): 9:22am On Apr 15
Rushna27:

Perfect Stranger bi ti bawo??
I don't understand Yoruba, please text me on whatsapp zero7zero6523591zero
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by BscHolder: 12:18pm On Apr 15
Rushna27:

Na my room u wanna sleep ni.??
He's fine
is the accomodation free?
Re: Urgent Help With An Apartment by Daviestunech(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15
Rushna27:

where on the mainland?...but if its closer to the island i dont mind

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Peace Corps Nation Wide Recruitment 2024 / Stay In Your Pajamas ! / Get The Interview Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.