Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges (38612 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Arrives Court For Arraignment Over Naira Abuse / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) / Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 10:09am On Apr 11
lexy2014:

Pls I dont understand the vocabulary u are using below. how do you put someone "to order"?

pls what does the highlighted mean? hope all is well?

but is "your mother" not your mother?

when you say "your mother" or "your bastard mother" that is not at home and is in her boyfriend's place, are you referring to your mother?

how did a "mummy" have a diick that was removed?

current about what?

how does that answer the question...does your mummy have a diick? yes or no

Your mother ran mad and pee on Bobrisky....
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 10:09am On Apr 11
lexy2014:

why are you saying "your mother's head is like that of bobrisky?

but according to you

1. are you the one that gave birth to bobrisky that you say is a "her" that you are referring to as a "her"?

2. if the bobrisky is not of the male gender, then how would the parents of bobrisky recognise him?

3. how does just saying he is a "her" automatically make the person her?

4, if you say "I saw feminine body, breast , face, buttocks and so on forth". did you see this "feminine body" breast , buttocks when it was naked?

5. what did you see on bobrisky's face that makes him a "her"?

Bobrisky fought with your mum yesterday.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 10:37am On Apr 11
Yinkusgold:

Bobrisky fought with your mum yesterday.

why was Bobrisky fighting with "your mum" yesterday?

but according to you

1. are you the one that gave birth to bobrisky that you say is a "her" that you are referring to as a "her"?

2. if the bobrisky is not of the male gender, then how would the parents of bobrisky recognise him?

3. how does just saying he is a "her" automatically make the person her?

4, if you say "I saw feminine body, breast , face, buttocks and so on forth". did you see this "feminine body" breast , buttocks when it was naked?

5. what did you see on bobrisky's face that makes him a "her"?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 10:39am On Apr 11
Yinkusgold:

Your mother ran mad and pee on Bobrisky....

but why will "your mother" do that?

Pls I dont understand the vocabulary u are using below. how do you put someone "to order"?

Yinkusgold:

Your mother's has gone mad , go and put her to order.

when you say "your mother" or "your bastard mother" that is not at home and is in her boyfriend's place, are you referring to your mother?

current about what?

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Myself2(m): 4:29am On Apr 13
yinkkus:

She don turn to mummy now , or you dey blind?
Can you introduce Bobrisky the way she is as your male friend and people won't run away from you?

If make up and dress.definitively defines.the sex.of a.person to you, then you are very shallow
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Myself2(m): 4:33am On Apr 13
yinkkus:

You are just being irrational, it's not about endorsement, it is what it is......when you do breast , do vagina , do head (hairline) , do heaps , do buttocks , do fingers and toes.... adjust bones...that's Transgender/Transexual..... sometimes they even choose pronoun to use shim /they ....the writer is enlightened.

And you have been fooled. Who does vagina ? Who creates menstrual flow That Bobrisky man has neither. Or did you physically examine bib risky's crotch area to see that his penis is no longer there ?
That man is a fraud ? Did you not read the pathetic story of his female PA that went onlie to narrate how Bobrisky was rodding her every night ?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Myself2(m): 4:34am On Apr 13
Puss360:

Stop being pained nah...
Jail or no Jail... She remains Our Mummy of Lagos .!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I dey my house comman beat me .. lol

Hmmm, the way you are sounding, it appears you are one of them. Well sai gobe
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 10:00am On Apr 13
Yinkusgold:

"Her" because she's transformed, and identifies as that ... that's the norm , be enlightened and be informed, without doing strong head and agidi on non - issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/8059544/im-man-bobrisky-confesses-court

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-am-a-man-bobrisky-confesses-to-judge-in-court/#google_vignette
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 4:06am On Apr 14
Myself2:

And you have been fooled. Who does vagina ? Who creates menstrual flow That Bobrisky man has neither. Or did you physically examine bib risky's crotch area to see that his penis is no longer there ?
That man is a fraud ? Did you not read the pathetic story of his female PA that went onlie to narrate how Bobrisky was rodding her every night ?

Are you are just being a deception to yourself and blind , with all you could see done already .....you still rely on one gossip from one pa (this is not james brown) , you neglect what you could see done already but still rely on gossip that he used his dick on his P.A every night...oh boy act like an informed and enlightened person and not as a gossip.

Who told you vagina are not constructed!? and uterus can't be planted for menstrual flow? You are an ignorant person!

At least with what Bobrisky has done already he is qualified to be called trans - woman (Transexual) , go and do your research....I don't rely on gossip, i rely on what is confirmed or can be seen already.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 4:19am On Apr 14
Myself2:

If make up and dress.definitively defines.the sex.of a.person to you, then you are very shallow

You are blind , ignoramus - non-entity , a deception to yourself....

If you are not blind or a deception to yourself , is that an ordinary make up , so you couldn't see other body transformation? go check other surgical operations she has done ....head operation ( to appear feminine), skin , body, breast , butt, e.t.c ......and you are lying to yourself...

I hate it when idiot like you lie and pretend just to make a point and is not doing your destiny any good, come clean and give sincere argument, because you will still blame your leaders for not being sincere.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 4:30am On Apr 14
lexy2014:

https://www.nairaland.com/8059544/im-man-bobrisky-confesses-court

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-am-a-man-bobrisky-confesses-to-judge-in-court/#google_vignette

I know idiots like you will rush here because of what he said in court , I am more intelligent and more informed than you idiots.

Doing something and saying another , he transformed surgically to appear woman ( only the blind will argue that) .

Bobrisky was born a man , no argument about that but he had surgical operations to appear as woman and that is Transexual.

For your information and enlightenment, the response he gave in court is an intelligent one and a good advice from his lawyer.....(even though none of them is blind to see he used hijab (mugshot) and with breast , artificial nails , all the feminine things...)

Bobrisky said that just to be on a safer side since LGBTQI status and movement is illegal in Nigeria.

And henceforth, after prison his LGBTQI showing will go behind the scene, since he has been "pushed or forced" to declare outrightly that he is a man.

He has an identity disorder and was acting that way with all what he has done to his body surgically ( only a blind person will deny that).

But with this court declaration, Bobrisky' s activities of associating with man on camera , the "paparazzi" and showbiz will die a natural death.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 5:09am On Apr 14
lexy2014:

but why will "your mother" do that?

current about what?

Your mother was mad while in court with Bobrisky.

She will be with Bobrisky tomorrow. She's so mad!
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Apr 14
Yinkusgold:

I know idiots like you will rush here because of what he said in court , I am more intelligent and more informed than you idiots.

Doing something and saying another , he transformed surgically to appear woman ( only the blind will argue that) .

Bobrisky was born a man , no argument about that but he had surgical operations to appear as woman and that is Transexual.

For your information and enlightenment, the response he gave in court is an intelligent one and a good advice from his lawyer.....(even though none of them is blind to see he used hijab (mugshot) and with breast , artificial nails , all the feminine things...)

Bobrisky said that just to be on a safer side since LGBTQI status and movement is illegal in Nigeria.

And henceforth, after prison his LGBTQI showing will go behind the scene, since he [/b]has been "pushed or forced" to declare outrightly that [b]he is a man.

He has an identity disorder and was acting that way with all what he has done to his body surgically ( only a blind person will deny that).

But with this court declaration, Bobrisky' s activities of associating with man on camera , the "paparazzi" and showbiz will die a natural death.

why do you sound so hurt.

Yinkusgold:

So are you or the prison warder, the one that gave birth to him that you must force male gender on her?

are you the one that gave birth to the person that you are referring to as "her"?

if the person is not of the male gender, then how does the parents of that person recognise him?

all this while you have been referring to bobrisky as "she" and "her".

why have you now changed to "he" and "his"?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Apr 14
Yinkusgold:

And henceforth, after prison his LGBTQI showing will go behind the scene, since he has been "pushed or forced" to declare outrightly that he is a man.

is bobisky no longer a "she" and "her"?

Intelligent man, are you talking about the same person here?

Yinkusgold:

With Bobrisky in detention, she will be junior to whoever she meets there because they will have their top madam there, the boss! so no garagara....she go even calm sef.,.and as we converged women in one place , do you think it's Bobrisky that will introduce lesbianism there , is that not present in jails where we have the same gender already?

Does [b]sh[/b]e even have penis?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Apr 14
Puss360:

Okay!!!! But she still remains a citizen of the country and Our Mummy of Lagos...

Try and mind your business, it helps the soul and the mind....
Shalom!!

how is he a "she"?

your friend here thinks otherwise and bobrisky told the court that he is a man?

Yinkusgold:

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 10:32am On Apr 15
lexy2014:

why do you sound so hurt.

are you the one that gave birth to the person that you are referring to as "her"?

if the person is not of the male gender, then how does the parents of that person recognise him?

all this while you have been referring to bobrisky as "she" and "her".

why have you now changed to "he" and "his"?

What I emboldened above is your only comment (out of many) that appears close to being sensible and there is an intelligent question there , " why sudden change of pronoun now from "she" to "he" ?

Yes, HITHERTO, he declared himself as "she" , told us he had performed surgical operations to transform in all areas (both exposed /private areas) , (sincere people will acknowledge some feminine changes on him).

For those who know and enlightened, these trans - people will tell you address me this way "he" "she" , "they" "ze" e.t.c , in the case of Bobrisky, she said she was "she".

Fastword to April 11court judgement, he declared before the court that he was "he", forced or not , intelligently so or not, it doesn't matter , what matters to me is HENCEFORTH, i will address Bobrisky as "he".

And for your enlightenment or anybody's enlightenment, he should henceforth be addressed as "he" and any amorous or sexual act of Bobrisky against a fellow man henceforth when caught is against the laws of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

puss360
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 10:55am On Apr 15
Yinkusgold:

What I emboldened above is your only comment (out of many) that appears close to being sensible and there is an intelligent question there , " why sudden change of pronoun now from "she" to "he" ?

Yes, HITHERTO, he declared himself as "she" , told us he had performed surgical operations to transform in all areas (both exposed /private areas) , (sincere people will acknowledge some feminine changes on him).

For those who know and enlightened, these trans - people will tell you address me this way "he" "she" , "they" "ze" e.t.c , in the case of Bobrisky, she said she was "she".

Fastword to April 11court judgement, he declared before the court that he was "he", forced or not , intelligently so or not, it doesn't matter , what matters to me is HENCEFORTH, i will address Bobrisky as "he".

And for your enlightenment or anybody's enlightenment, he should henceforth be addressed as "he" and any amorous or sexual act of Bobrisky against a fellow man henceforth when caught is against the laws of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
puss360

but the same you has all this while insisted that bobrisky is a "she" even when u were told otherwise. i thought u were intelligent?

Yinkusgold:

With Bobrisky in detention, she will be junior to whoever she meets there because they will have their top madam there, the boss! so no garagara....she go even calm sef.,.and as we converged women in one place , do you think it's Bobrisky that will introduce lesbianism there , is that not present in jails where we have the same gender already?

Does she even have penis?

Yinkusgold:

So are you or the prison warder, the one that gave birth to him that you must force male gender on her?

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 9:05pm On Apr 15
lexy2014:

but the same you has all this while insisted that bobrisky is a "she" even when u were told otherwise. i thought u were intelligent?

Your father is not intelligent! this bastard !, this ignoramus , non - entity , with all the explanation I have been giving , the son of a bitch could not even assimilate or deduct , it's a function of your deformed brain.

Your father is neither informed nor intelligent, because if he is , he would have passed it to you.

I said a person hitherto identified and wanted to be addressed as "she" before he later (perhaps forcefully or intelligently) declared before the court that he was man.

And you are here disgracing your forefathers who raised you, you lack western education and home training.

Or you don't know the meaning of "hitherto" , you ask your mother to tell you.

Or is it your mother that gave birth to him ? that you will force gender on her , or you will wait till he declares by himself, for a person that appears as transexual...?

Then after his latest declaration, you will go by that.

puss360 will even grab one or two things.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Apr 15
Yinkusgold:

Your father is not intelligent! this bastard !, this ignoramus , non - entity , with all the explanation I have been giving , the son of a bitch could not even assimilate or deduct , it's a function of your deformed brain.

Your father is neither informed nor intelligent, because if he is , he would have passed it to you.

I said a person hitherto identified and wanted to be addressed as "she" before he later (perhaps forcefully or intelligently) declared before the court that he was man.

And you are here disgracing your forefathers who raised you, you lack western education and home training.

Or you don't know the meaning of "hitherto" , you ask your mother to tell you.

Or is it your mother that gave birth to him ? that you will force gender on her , or you will wait till he declares by himself, for a person that appears as transexual...?

Then after his latest declaration, you will go by that.

puss360 will even grab one or two things.

you sound so hurt. whats the problem?

the same you has all this while insisted that bobrisky is a "she" even when u were told otherwise. i thought u were intelligent?

how come u are now insisting that bobrisky is a "he"?

Yinkusgold:

Yinkusgold:

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 9:20pm On Apr 15
lexy2014:

you sound so hurt. whats the problem?

the same you has all this while insisted that bobrisky is a "she" even when u were told otherwise. i thought u were intelligent?

how come u are now insisting that bobrisky is a "he"?

Get lost!

I thought you are real and can assimilate,

Hitherto, go and check the meaning.

You are not informed and intelligent.

I want to attend to something important
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Apr 15
Yinkusgold:

Get lost!

I thought you are real and can assimilate,

Hitherto, go and check the meaning.

You are not informed and intelligent.

I want to attend to something important

but as informed and intelligent as you are, you were all over the place calling bobrisky a "she" .
Yinkusgold:

you even said
Yinkusgold:

after running your mouth for days, how did bobrisky now stop being a "she" and "her" all of a sudden and now a "he"?

Yinkusgold:

And henceforth, after prison his LGBTQI showing will go behind the scene, since he [/b]has been "pushed or forced" to declare outrightly that [b]he is a man.

are u now forcing male gender on bobrisky?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 6:00pm On Apr 16
Q
lexy2014:

but as informed and intelligent as you are, you were all over the place calling bobrisky a "she" .

you even said

after running your mouth for days, how did bobrisky now stop being a "she" and "her" all of a sudden and now a "he"?

You dey craze ooo, this idiot boy!

How many times will I tell you or your fathers who cared to listen, that I only followed what she declared himself to be " until he gave another declaration in court, I only follow what is current and I don't do emotion like you idiots.

Check Hitherto.... that's your assignment this dull boy.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Apr 16
Yinkusgold:
Q

How many times will I tell you or your fathers who cared to listen, that I only followed what she declared himself to be " until he gave another declaration in court, I only follow what is current and I don't do emotion like you idiots.

how can "she declared himself"? how is that possible?

as informed and intelligent as you are, you were all over the place calling bobrisky a "she" .
Yinkusgold:

you even said
Yinkusgold:

Yinkusgold:

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 2:42am On Apr 18
lexy2014:

as informed and intelligent as you are, you were all over the place calling bobrisky a "she" .

you even said

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 2:52am On Apr 18
lexy2014:

you even said

Oh boy, what's the problem with you!? 😡😠
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 8:30am On Apr 18
Yinkusgold:

Oh boy, what's the problem with you!? 😡😠

Yinkusgold:
Q

Yinkusgold:

you even said
Yinkusgold:

Yinkusgold:

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 10:50am On Apr 20
lexy2014:

you even said

Se o normal sa? Are you normal?

Bobrisky a "he" is his declaration in court.
Bobrisky a "she" was her declaration hitherto!.

I hope you get sense now, senseless boy.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by teniolu(m): 10:54am On Apr 20
''There is money where money dey''-Video of Davido and Chioma Newly Acquired Customized Matching Rings Worth N72M Surfaced Online

https://gistvibez.com/there-is-money-where-money-dey-video-of-davido-and-chioma-newly-acquired-customized-matching-rings-worth-n72m-surfaced-online/
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by teniolu(m): 10:54am On Apr 20
In Makurdi, a mob burns motorcycle thieves on fire

https://gistvibez.com/in-makurdi-a-mob-burns-motorcycle-thieves-on-fire/
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Myself2(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24
yinkkus:

You are blind , ignoramus - non-entity , a deception to yourself....

If you are not blind or a deception to yourself , is that an ordinary make up , so you couldn't see other body transformation? go check other surgical operations she has done ....head operation ( to appear feminine), skin , body, breast , butt, e.t.c ......and you are lying to yourself...

I hate it when idiot like you lie and pretend just to make a point and is not doing your destiny any good, come clean and give sincere argument, because you will still blame your leaders for not being sincere.

Who is this inebriated asswipe, this dolt, this product of a burst condom when a mad mam was rxping your mother ? May a menstruating mad dog urinate inside that your lapalapa infested mouth you used in spewing this gibberish
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 12:16pm On Apr 24
Myself2:

Who is this inebriated asswipe, this dolt, this product of a burst condom when a mad mam was rxping your mother ? May a menstruating mad dog urinate inside that your lapalapa infested mouth you used in spewing this gibberish

Fvck your mother, the bastard son of a bitch!
Gutter child, your fucking mother was raped inside a public latrine reason your wretched life is stinking.
Mad man's shit in your smelly mouth.
Comot for road!.
Na Ogun go kill you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React / Olamide Responds Perfectly To A Fan Who Says He’s Not A Rapper But A Fast Singer / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.