Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him (55795 Views)

MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Samade7: 8:09pm On Apr 05
emperor4love:
His networth pls

30B dollar cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by obaidan: 8:09pm On Apr 05
Ashawoman82:
tell me how it is done na, idiot.
whoever raised you failed. i wont dignify you further with engagement

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Mandate1: 8:11pm On Apr 05
Macdeey:
grin
=N= 96.2 Billion

I rest my case grin grin grin
so Davido get 96bn? Blv dis at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Sirianese: 8:15pm On Apr 05
Gistmedia10:
Nigerian superstar Davido has reportedly acquired a Bombardier 7500 jet. The news was confirmed by his close friend and renowned socialite, Cubana Chiefpriest. According to Chiefpriest, the luxury jet comes with a staggering price tag of $75 million.

Davido, known for his lavish lifestyle and chart-topping hits, has yet to make an official statement regarding the purchase. However, Chiefpriest took to social media to share the news, sparking excitement and curiosity among fans and industry insiders alike.

The Bombardier 7500 jet is renowned for its opulence and cutting-edge technology, often considered the epitome of luxury air travel. With this latest acquisition, Davido joins the ranks of elite musicians who own private jets, further solidifying his status as one of Africa's most successful and influential artists.

No be Davido buy this jet na governor Demola buy am to replace Deji jet wey knock engine for Demola hand

Na Osun state allocation dem go use pay for that jet (I presume it's on a sort of lease arrangement)

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Offpoint1: 8:15pm On Apr 05
rentAcock:
Na so. His net worth is $10 million and he wants us to believe he can afford a jet of $75 million and this is supposed to be his 3rd private jet. He will never come out and say he leases the jets like 95% of celebrities do. They pay monthly rent fee to use the plane, none of them own the jets outright except for the filthy rich types like Jay Z, Oprah and Co.
Dem think sey we be minions.

Jet maintenence monthly will dry up all their royalties, shows and tour money.

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Bloomfrancs03(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05
Arobaga:
Nigerians are so stupid

What’s David’s networth to acquire $75million jet

Una too Mumu

Dey play.

Men dey wey dey cash out on a regular.
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Ashawoman82: 8:33pm On Apr 05
obaidan:

whoever raised you failed. i wont dignify you further with engagement
who ever gave birth to u failed woefully, I won't engage a dunce like u in further discussion undecided
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by CluelessMODS: 8:34pm On Apr 05
rentAcock:
Na so. His net worth is $10 million and he wants us to believe he can afford a jet of $75 million and this is supposed to be his 3rd private jet. He will never come out and say he leases the jets like 95% of celebrities do. They pay monthly rent fee to use the plane, none of them own the jets outright except for the filthy rich types like Jay Z, Oprah and Co.
Truth!
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Codes151(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05
rentAcock:
if his net worth is 10m dollars okay. Go on Facebook you will see Igbo’s that said Aki and pawpaw is worth 5m dollars 😂

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Cantonese: 8:39pm On Apr 05
Ashawoman82:
look at this idiot, we are talking davido here u talking another thing.. U ursef are u rich, poor man like u dey defend billionaires on top thier own money, u no get shame... I'm telling u that davido can't afford it, u are calling ur father, if u check now, you're just a die hard fan of his, those type that argue in beer palour and even fight physically... Shame on u bro, no go hustle, dey call ur fellow man poor, if u are done with this comment go and enjoy the "alleged" private jet with them na.. Otondo.

With your blind argument, you are clearly far worse than an otondo. Your argument shows that you are far worse than church rats financially. Only very poor and hopeless people like you present such baseless arguments.

You may be a hustler, but I am not and I do not need to. You may unfortunately be facing a very hard life as a hustler, but I will never.

You know absolutely nothing about aircraft sales and purchases and yet you open your mouth insultively. Simply ask questions and demand for answers for things that you know absolutely nothing about.

If you are not an ode, how do you expect such aircrafts to be paid for in full by their buyers in one fell swoop? Even Al Waleed (if you know that name), who used to own a jet of $500m defaulted on his payment to Airbus and he dropped it.

You confidently and blindly claim that "davido can't afford it". The question still remains if you are his account manager? If you keep up your line of senseless argument, it shows how you are a complete failure. How can you determine the pocket of someone whom you have never met and may never meet physically your whole life?

How can you determine people's financial capabilities for them? Who told you that he cannot afford the jet, Mr. Economic manager?

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by MisfitHPG: 8:40pm On Apr 05
SocialJustice:
Fake life.
poor life
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by MisfitHPG: 8:40pm On Apr 05
rentAcock:
ignorant baboon
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by bdon123(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05
rentAcock:
U dey mind that fcker that is into so many unknown tins

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Ashawoman82: 8:45pm On Apr 05
Cantonese:

With your blind argument, you are clearly far worse than an otondo. Your argument shows that you are far worse than church rats financially. Only very poor and hopeless people like you present such baseless arguments.

You may be a hustler, but I am not and I do not need to. You may unfortunately be facing a very hard life as a hustler, but I will never.

You know absolutely nothing about aircraft sales and purchases and yet you open your mouth insultively. Simply ask questions and demand for answers for things that you know absolutely nothing about.

If you are not an ode, how do you expect such aircrafts to be paid for in full by their buyers in one fell swoop? Even Al Waleed (if you know that name), who used to own a jet of $500m defaulted on his payment to Airbus and he dropped it.

You confidently and blindly claim that "davido can't afford it". The question still remains if you are his account manager? If you keep up your line of senseless argument, it shows how you are a complete failure. How can you determine the pocket of someone whom you have never met and may never meet physically your whole life?

How can you determine people's financial capabilities for them? Who told you that he cannot afford the jet, Mr. Economic manager?

look at all the jargons u wrote and u expect me to waste my time reading them, u must be more unfortunate than I taught... Lemme ask u a question, do u own a pj... If no, then what's all the fuss all about, why are crying... Dude even if I'm as poor as church rat so far I don't beg from u, I don't give a Bleep what u feel OK...im very sure u are among those poor nairalanders that are online billionaires, better wake up to reality, u lying to yourself won't add any money to ur account.. Good bye unfortunate broke man... When u done, go and fly with davido on the alleged pj.. Ode

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Cantonese: 8:59pm On Apr 05
Ashawoman82:
look at all the jargons u wrote and u expect me to waste my time reading them, u must be more unfortunate than I taught... Lemme ask u a question, do u own a pj... If no, then what's all the fuss all about, why are crying... Dude even if I'm as poor as church rat so far I don't beg from u, I don't give a Bleep what u feel OK...im very sure u are among those poor nairalanders that are online billionaires, better wake up to reality, u lying to yourself with add any month to ur account.. Good bye unfortunate broke man... When u done, go and fly with davido on the alleged pj.. Ode

You can choose to physically meet me to determine on your own who I am. You may be a young school leaver, who's just learning the ropes of life.

Still you have avoided the question. Are you his account manager? Your likes choose to bluff their way out of simple discussions, applying insulting words laced with very poor comprehension of English, as you have nothing reasonable to say.

You have practically been very cheeky to everyone who asked you to determine the same question that I asked.

Now you have proven to be a complete olodo and a muntula, Mr. Church rat.
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Glister: 9:12pm On Apr 05
Fatbam005:
Dey play.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Burgerlomo: 9:14pm On Apr 05
Congratulations to OBO👍👍
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Ashawoman82: 9:15pm On Apr 05
Cantonese:

You can choose to physically meet me to determine on your own who I am. You may be a young school leaver, who's just learning the ropes of life.

Still you have avoided the question. Are you his account manager? Your likes choose to bluff their way out of simple discussions, applying insulting words laced with very poor comprehension of English, as you have nothing reasonable to say.

You have practically been very cheeky to everyone who asked you to determine the same question that I asked.

Now you have proven to be a complete olodo and a muntula, Mr. Church rat.
u are nobody dude, u are a poor churchrat, known by no one... I ain't rich, but I'm sure I'm far better than ur broke sorry ass... Men with dough don't like to be noticed, yiuve got serious esteem issues.

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Tohmey(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05
rentAcock:
Cry cry. . .
Yeye
Cry untop somebody progress
Bad belle them
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by SocialJustice: 9:30pm On Apr 05
MisfitHPG:
poor life
Foolish gullible life
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Gandrova: 9:31pm On Apr 05
Only the illiterates will believe this trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Bimpe29: 9:32pm On Apr 05
I hope this guy is really improving his economy as he is doing with his affluence?
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Gandrova: 9:32pm On Apr 05
Tohmey:

Cry cry. . .
Yeye
Cry untop somebody progress
Bad belle them
Why are you displaying your stupidity on social media?

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Tohmey(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05
Gandrova:
Why are you displaying your stupidity on social media?
Hummmm
You have serious problem

Gandrova:
Only the illiterates will believe this trash undecided
See am ...
No.1 bad belle we have in this country
Enemy of progress
Better, find something meaningful use help your life
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by rilChilz: 9:40pm On Apr 05
OBO where u dey cee dis kind money?.. I sure sey nobi everybody fit put hand for wetin u put hand o...

1 Like

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by PepeXKermit: 9:51pm On Apr 05
rentAcock:

Davido papa wey worth 750m na wetin to you?
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Gandrova: 9:59pm On Apr 05
Tohmey:

Hummmm
You have serious problem

See am ...
No.1 bad belle we have in this country
Enemy of progress
Better, find something meaningful use help your life
I believe your likes will always believed in pastor miracles grin
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Tohmey(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05
Gandrova:
I believe your likes will always believed in pastor miracles grin
Rest abeg
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Hezmatosky: 10:01pm On Apr 05
E fit norbe new one, e fit no reach the amount, but he buy one sha
Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by jubrilELsudan: 10:43pm On Apr 05
READING THE COMMENTS ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY STUPID

YOU THINK DAVIDO CAN AFFORD TO MAINTAIN A PRIVATE JET?

THE AIRPORT PARKING FEE ALONE GO MAKE DAVIDO BEGIN DRINK GARRI

IF THE STORY OF THE JET IS TRUE THEN IT WAS BOUGHT BY HIS FATHER FOR THEIR FAMILY USE

NOT TO LONG AGO EVEN HIS UNCLE GOVERNOR ADELEKE WHEN HE WAS UNDER PROBE FOR ALWAYS FLYING PRIVATE JET USING STATE RESOURCES CONFIRMED THAT THE PRIVAT JET IS OWNED BY HIS ELDER BROTHER DAVIDO'S FATHER AND IT'S ONLY ONE PRIVATE JET IN THE FAMILY AND THAT IT'S REGARDED AS A FAMILY PRIVATE JET CAUSE ALL OF THEM IN THE FAMILY HAS FREE ACCESS TO USE IT ANYTIME

TO CONFIRM TO YOU BLOCK HEADS THAT THIS SO CALLED PRIVATE JET BOUGHT BY DAVIDO WAS BOUGHT AND OWNED BY HIS FATHER.....WAS IT NOT JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT GOVERNOR ADELEKE WHILE FLYING THE FAMILY PRIVATE JET ALMOST CRASHED?

MEANING THE PLANE WAS OLD AND NEEDED REPLACEMENT

IF YOU BLOCK HEADS STILL INSIST IT WAS BOUGHT BY DAVIDO....MAKE UNA DROP THE PLANE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE AND PLATE NUMBER AND MOT AND CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP WETHER WE GO SEE HIM NAME ON TOP AM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him by Drbolie(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05
Enjoy your life while you are young.

Meanwhile we're available if you need correct BENUE yams of any quantities.
08161676914/08158692731

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.