Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (110097 Views)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Urgent Recruitment For Nd/nce Holders In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by burteeone(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2006
Uba Bank Recruiting (OND, NCE)

Hey UBA bank has started recruiting new skills people to work under Gigantic Bank. Simply Apply before the deadline date. go directly and fill the application for.

www.ubagroup.com

www.standardtrust.com/Recruitment.asp

www.standardtrust.com/Application.asp <<added by moderator>>

Thanks

Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by Seun(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2006
REQUIREMENTS

Educational Qualification

OND and NCE certificate holders with minimum of lower credit and merit respectively

Minimum of four O/Level Credits which must include English and Mathematics

Other Attributes

· Sound communication skills – Spoken and written.

· Sharp, Intelligent, Analytical and Resourceful.

· Cheerful and warm personality.

· Composed with eye for details.

ELIGIBILITY

· Not more than 30 years as at the date of application

http://www.standardtrust.com/Application.asp

1 Like

Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by Seun(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2006
Others who are not OND/NCE holders should also read:
- http://www.standardtrust.com/careera.htm
- http://www.standardtrust.com/careerb.htm

At STB, we categorize our applicants into two namely:

1. Experienced Applicants

2. Freshers.

Experienced applicants are those who have one or more years post NYSC work experience. Freshers are the applicants who do not have up to one year post NYSC work experience.

Requirements for Freshers

1. University graduate in any discipline. The minimum entry qualification is Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution.

2. Must have at least C6 in English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE or NECO.

3. Age must not be above 26 years.

4. Must have a working internet email account.

Requirements for Experienced Applicants

1. University graduate in any discipline. The minimum entry qualification is Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution.

2. Relevant work experienced from a recognized institution. In some cases, banking experience may be required.

3. Must have at least C6 in English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE or NECO.

4. Must have a valid internet email account.
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by burteeone(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2006
10ks Seun for been specific, wink like the corrections
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by micklplus(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2006
i was trying to get if filled for someone yesterday but it was just showing could not be sent for about 10 times in a row if not more than that.
maybe it has closed or what?
people really need job o
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by burteeone(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2006
@ Micklplus pls try it again it might be the time that the server traffic is jam, Try it and submit it again, till they confirm the submition, ok kiss

1 Like

Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by charlisco(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2006
i also did last week and early monday this week put it keep showing me "line 45 is not ,
some souty nonesense message

Well i will try and see today
My co-worker is disturbing me
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by nairajoel(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2006
Apart from that (as in the OND/NCE) they are recruiting degrees too. They wrote their test last month in Awka, ONitsha, Enugu, Lagos and some other places and the result has since been released. The interview is coming up as from October ending. So watch out and keep ur lines on if you made above 60% in the test.
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by mikoo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2007
Is it true that UBA are conducting immediate interview?
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by geenimrod: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2007
helloooo

please can anyone tell me what other criteria is used in bank jobs offer apart

from normal academic qualifications, interview, e.t.c. something relating to having a

sponsor that can open or operate a good deposit with such a bank, is it going to serve as

a collateral?
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2008

1 Like

Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by oseniwale(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2009
i willlike to be in your organization.

Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by azubyky: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2009
pls can anyone tell me the deadline for the uba recruitment? and any other recruitment goin on.thanks y'all
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by JinKazama(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
Click Here to sign up http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=utotomi

DonkeyMails is my favourite paid to read email sites. They pay you for reading advertisments they send to your email, and they pay you for clicking on advertisments on their website on the Paid to Click (PTC Section). They have many forms of payment including paypal, alertpay, wire transfer, among others. They have reliably been paying their hundreds of thousands of members for reading emails, clicking on links, signing up for sites, and promoting their paid to promote (PTP) pages for years now. They also both have excellent, multi-level referral systems. Once you learn how to use these sites, you should be able to reach the low $1 payout at both every month even without referrals. Another nice thing about donkeymails is that they welcome users from all over the world -- no discrimination here!

Click Here to sign up http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=utotomi
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by okoroafor1: 6:16pm On May 28, 2009
MY NAME IS OKOROAFOR SMART EKENE AND I HAVE MY OND AM CURENTLY WORKING WITH ONE OF THE BANKS AROUND AND DUE TO THE LOVE I HAVE FOR UBA I WILL LIKE TO WORK WITH THEM. THANKS HERE ARE MY CONTACTS, okoroaforsmart@yahoo.com,

1 Like

Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by cflash: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2011
Are you a Free Lance Marketer? This could be an opportunity to make some more for yourself.

SPARKCLEAN VENTURE is recruiting a sales men/women in and within Lagos axis.

Benefit:

Creating life time opportunity to earn Residual income,

Ability to use an established companY's platform to create a business of your OWN
Work less and earn MORE

Requirement: Minimum of OND intrested applicant should send their

Send your cv's to brath_pinky1@yahoo.com. You can also call: 07056252614
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by getme1: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2011
PLS CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE I WILL CLICK ON TO GET THE FORM .THANK U
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by CHUKWUKAHE: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2011
Pls can some one tell me how to navigate to get the form fill, because i have trid the link pasted still i can't see the from in either of the two links

1 Like

Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by ogbdimgba: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
Please find attached my c.v.

Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by eeoollaa(f): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
azubyky: pls can anyone tell me the deadline for the uba recruitment? and any other recruitment goin on.thanks y'all
pls were can i get the form. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz before it close. thanks
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by calabaman(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by chysan(f): 2:24am On Sep 13, 2012
burteeone: Uba Bank Recruiting (OND, NCE)

Hey UBA bank has started recruiting new skills people to work under Gigantic Bank. Simply Apply before the deadline date. go directly and fill the application for.

www.ubagroup.com

www.standardtrust.com/Recruitment.asp

www.standardtrust.com/Application.asp <<added by moderator>>

Thanks
I can't find the form here,where can I get the form

1 Like

Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by omoijoba(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2012
Those looking for form,check out the date of the post before asking for form.The post was posted by BURTEEONE in 2006.How can you get the form?please be wise...
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by chysan(f): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2012
burteeone: 10ks Seun for been specific, wink like the corrections
am not seeing their forms for the job recruitment for UBA Bank,pls how can I fill the form,since am seeing the UBA advert on ATM and other stuff,can't see the form
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by omoijoba(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2012
@chysan...Just take a look at the date of the post before asking for form.This thread is an old thread, posted since 2006 u're nt expected to find d form
Re: Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders by rogerbyy: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Latest Avast antivirus for smartphone users:Do you know that your phone should be protected, monitored and prevented against threat just the way you protect and keep eye on your bank account, protect your phone from hacking, phinshin and other bad practices
+
+
+
IPhone 8 features and specifications just for you:Do you think iPhone is for the biggest guys? You're wrong. IPhone is just like your android phone. Get the features of the latest released iPhone or any android
+
+
+

The best wifi calling app for android:Cellular call is getting outdated,you can now make call with your data connection and WiFi network without any cost
+
+
+

Best ad blocking software for smartphone[/b]Sometimes you get disturbed about pop up ads on the applications you installed on your phone. It is most painful if it's an app you love and use frequently. Now, block those ads and stop shit

+
+
+

[b]Google play store app for android
:Want to know more about your android phone, its store which is the biggest online store on the internet. Learn the pros and cons of app store
+
+
+

App development tools review for smartphone users:You should not see any big deal in phone apps,you can develop your own app with free app building interface. Turn your ideas or business into app within few minutes and get popular by showcasing your works to friends and internet users
+
+
+

Typical cost of iphone app development:Are you dreaming to build application for android or iPhone and you don't know what it entails.Get in

+
+
+

app building software free download for smartphone:Selection of the best app development software that professionals use to develop android and iPhone apps

(1) (Reply)

Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.