Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Dogs Did This (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Dogs Did This (photo) (647 Views)

A Lioness Did This After She Discovered That The Antelope She Killed Is Pregnant / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dogs Did This (photo) by Psoul(m): 9:19am On Apr 06
Last night, around 12:20am,I started hearing some noise. I thought my dogs were fighting themselves. The yap and growl was so disturbing that at a second thought, I felt the dogs encountered big snake.

I was severally tempted to leave my bedroom and go see what was happening through my sitting room windows as the sound was coming from that angle.
As I stood up, I felt so tired and reluctant to move. So I finally laid back on my bed and was just listening to the growl and imagining what may be happening out there.

My dogs are experts in security. Killing invading wild animals and trapping unwanted visitors till I come to release such person.

Finally, I went out this morning to see what was happening last night. I saw this half devoured cat.
This is the second time my dogs are killing cats like this. The head and the fore lumps are gone.

I'm just wondering how dog can do this to a cat. I know dogs to be scared of cats. I also know cat to be very smart that it may be difficult for dogs to catch them.

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by minato12: 9:27am On Apr 06
Now that my friends are my kind of hunting dogs

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Natbrowny: 9:32am On Apr 06
My Friend..

U have got ursef Wild Animals as PETS.

My advice.. Just watch out for ursef. Always provide blood for them to devour
Else you or someone around will be next.. Dogs may be loyal but they will hurt you when that lethal instinct they cant control sets in

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Dundalk(m): 9:34am On Apr 06
Psoul:
Last night, around 12:20am,I started hearing some noise. I thought my dogs were fighting themselves. The yap and growl was so disturbing that at a second thought, I felt the dogs encountered big snake.

I was severally tempted to leave my bedroom and go see what was happening through my sitting room windows as the sound was coming from that angle.
As I stood up, I felt so tired and reluctant to move. So I finally laid back on my bed and was just listening to the growl and imagining what may be happening out there.

My dogs are experts in security. Killing invading wild animals and trapping unwanted visitors till I come to release such person.

Finally, I went out this morning to see what was happening last night. I saw this half devoured cat.
This is the second time my dogs are killing cats like this. The head and the fore lumps are gone.

I'm just wondering how dog can do this to a cat. I know dogs to be scared of cats. I also know cat to be very smart that it may be difficult for dogs to catch them.
boss na my cat be that oo, I dey look for her since, better show me love, make i drop aza..

Case solved..
Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by PlasmaTV: 9:36am On Apr 06
Your dogs are wild. Just be careful, and don't let children be around them.

2 Likes

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Pussyisgud: 9:36am On Apr 06
Your dogs ate lizards, you are happy.
It ate rats & wild animals and u are still happy
Now it has devoured your cat and you are smiling.
next it would be you and your kids u better use your tongue to count your teeth now. You are rearing a wild animal not dogs.

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Dundalk(m): 9:39am On Apr 06
what a stupid cat, how can a lazy dog outsmart you.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Sirmwill: 9:44am On Apr 06

Las las

The Ebin pawa virus reached the dogs 😑

Cos

I have seen videos on YouTube of Dogs being close pals with cats

This poor cat didn't get the new Memo 🥺

How will they finish a cat like this

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Sirmwill: 9:45am On Apr 06
Pussyisgud:
Your dogs ate lizards, you are happy.
It ate rats & wild animals and u are still happy
Now it has devoured your cat and you are smiling.
next it would be you and your kids u better use your tongue to count your teeth now. You are rearing a wild animal not dogs.

Gawd

How will you just type someone and his kids into this 😑
Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by illicit(m): 9:56am On Apr 06
They are not suppose to eat it

Be careful

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by adamma24: 10:05am On Apr 06
Psoul:

Those dogs don taste blood...u dey happy...one day those dogs go kill u or harm ur children...
Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Psoul(m): 10:15am On Apr 06
Sirmwill:

Gawd

How will you just type someone and his kids into this 😑

Don't mind that mindless fo0l. Ppl just open mouth and talk trash.

I grew up and saw my dad having highly trained dogs. It never hurt any of us now someone around us cos they were trained very well.

I've had dogs for decades now and they've never harmed anyone. They can only hold you down if they suspect you a criminal. My children grew up with my dogs and it never hurt any of them till their adult age cos my dogs are highly trained. Even as large as the dogs are, my kids walk them on street alone and were able to control them. The dogs have on several occasions rescued then from danger.

I have a cat at home, they've never hurt the cat.
I believe they killed this cat cos they saw her as invading their territory which they did not find funny.

I don't keep aggressive dogs. I only keep security alert dogs. I don't train my dogs to be haters of human beings rather to be helpers of human beings. They are well socialized.

They are more human friendly.

2 Likes

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Psoul(m): 10:18am On Apr 06
Dundalk:
boss na my cat be that oo, I dey look for her since, better show me love, make i drop aza..

Case solved...

You'll be settled handsomely for the loss
Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Dundalk(m): 10:23am On Apr 06
Psoul:

You'll be settled handsomely for the loss
sad

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by advanceDNA: 10:35am On Apr 06
Psoul:

While domestic dogs are canines at the end of the day ....and have their territorial and protective Instincts...its best to ensure they remain completely domestic in their diet for ur own good...

. Having a dog with an awakened instinct of attacking and devouring flesh and blood might a disaster waiting to happen....

2 Likes

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Psoul(m): 10:36am On Apr 06
Dundalk:
what a stupid cat, how can a lazy dog outsmart you.. undecided

These same dogs avoid the cat I have at home.
May be, they were trying to protect the cat from the invading bigger one.
Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Dundalk(m): 10:40am On Apr 06
Psoul:

These same dogs avoid the cat I have at home.
May be, they were trying to protect the cat from the invading bigger one.
yes, actually that is the point, I have many cats, but honestly every night biggest one from neighbourhood would come and bully the smallest one's, that's it..

Same mentality..
Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Psoul(m): 10:51am On Apr 06
advanceDNA:

While domestic dogs are canines at the end of the day ....and have their territorial and protective Instincts...its best to ensure they remain completely domestic in their diet for ur own good...

. Having a dog with an awakened instinct of attacking and devouring flesh and blood is a disaster waiting to happen......

I feed them with dog kibbles. They eat normal food cooked at home. Their meat are cooked and slightly salted.

Even a week and highly trained and calm dog will become aggressive and attacked when feel cornered or invaded. Killing that cat does not mean it will kill human beings unless where they're trained to do so.

Below are some of the things I feed dem on
Diamond dog food
Chicken pepper soup with agidi
Rice with soup

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by kmaster007: 12:47pm On Apr 06
Just be careful mak dem no go kill person for ur neck
Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Sucre6: 1:05pm On Apr 06
Dog killing cats, ? Well thats new, I have dogs, they are ferocious and territorial too, I have a neighbor that own pet cats that strays into the fence of my compound ones a while, my dog will bark and chess them off the premises, caught my dog whopping one of the cat ones too many time, but not to the extent of killing it, thats extreme and you should be worried

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Did This (photo) by Psoul(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06
Sucre6:
Dog killing cats, ? Well thats new, I have dogs, they are ferocious and territorial too, I have a neighbor that own pet cats that strays into the fence of my compound ones a while, my dog will bark and chess them off the premises, caught my dog whopping one of the cat ones too many time, but not to the extent of killing it, thats extreme and you should be worried

My dogs are not aggressive. They're very friendly but don't just try to shout at any of my family members or rough handle them when they are around.

They've saved us many situations. They once protected my daughter once a scorpion came under her chair while sitting outside.

This is the second time they're killing cat. The first time, I doubted that they were the ones that killed the cat.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A New Member / Re Shalom / Is This Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.