Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Information On How To Start Pure Water, Maize Flour And Bread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information On How To Start Pure Water, Maize Flour And Bread (153 Views)

How Much To Start Pure Water Business / How To Start Pure Water Production Business In Nigeria / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On How To Start Pure Water, Maize Flour And Bread by NowisGod109(f): 11:45am On Apr 06
Can someone tell me what and what I needed to start pure water business, bread (slice and unsliced), then wheat business. I have the land already but I want to know how to minimize the equipments to acquire now and if we can manually do some to at least save cost and get nafdac and get started to see how the business goes before buying any other equipments that is being done manually.

Mods pls help me push this to fp.

Encourage us to start production too. Thanks
Re: Information On How To Start Pure Water, Maize Flour And Bread by nnewsnjobs: 1:03pm On Apr 06
Following, pure/bottle water and bread is what I have thinking lately to go into. Also available to learn about the wheat business.

On the bread, it is possible to do it manually or semi manually to start with and get Nafdac permit.

But for pure water I will advise you get at least one filling machine as doing it manually will look unhygienic and may not pass Nafdac approval.
Also one important thing in Nafdac approval is the building design, it has to comform with their requirements.
Re: Information On How To Start Pure Water, Maize Flour And Bread by NowisGod109(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06
nnewsnjobs:
Following, pure/bottle water and bread is what I have thinking lately to go into. Also available to learn about the wheat business.

On the bread, it is possible to do it manually or semi manually to start with and get Nafdac permit.

But for pure water I will advise you get at least one filling machine as doing it manually will look unhygienic and may not pass Nafdac approval.
Also one important thing in Nafdac approval is the building design, it has to comform with their requirements.

Okay thank you
Re: Information On How To Start Pure Water, Maize Flour And Bread by nzube89(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06
NowisGod109:
Can someone tell me what and what I needed to start pure water business, bread (slice and unsliced), then wheat business. I have the land already but I want to know how to minimize the equipments to acquire now and if we can manually do some to at least save cost and get nafdac and get started to see how the business goes before buying any other equipments that is being done manually.

Mods pls help me push this to fp.

Encourage us to start production too. Thanks
I can guide you on AZ of bread business now three things is important in bread business 1 Good recipe 2 cutting cost very important 3 management
Re: Information On How To Start Pure Water, Maize Flour And Bread by NowisGod109(f): 4:33pm On Apr 06
nzube89:
I can guide you on AZ of bread business now three things is important in bread business 1 Good recipe 2 cutting cost very important 3 management

Oh God bless you.

Can I send you a personal message?
Re: Information On How To Start Pure Water, Maize Flour And Bread by nzube89(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06
NowisGod109:

Oh God bless you.

yes
Re: Information On How To Start Pure Water, Maize Flour And Bread by nzube89(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06
NowisGod109:

Oh God bless you.

my WhatsApp number is there too you can chat me

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Beginners Course / URGENT: I Need Advice - Alleged Involvement In Moniepoint Fraudulent Transfer / CBN Projects 12% Inflation, Moves To Tighten Monetary Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.