Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

All the ends of the world shall remember and turn to the LORD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All the ends of the world shall remember and turn to the LORD. (72 Views)

Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World / How To Remember And Interpret Your Dreams / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All the ends of the world shall remember and turn to the LORD. by emartbiz: 6:53pm On Apr 06
JESUSMYCOUNSELLOR MiNISTRIES
Micah 4, Is 49 :1 - 26 and Is 54:2, Galatian 4 : 27, 1Tim 5:7

READ
By the grace of GOD you can use these messages in GOD'S churches
in the earth, GOD'S Fellowships, GOD'S House Fellowships, GOD'S Prayer meeting, Family Fellowships, Prayers in the house. Your Personal Prayers in the House
Read and pray about GOD'S messages. Use your whatsap to send all the messages on this link to GOD'S people in nations and to those that have not yet known GOD.

GOD commanded we, GOD'S children that our names are written in the book of life, to intercede daily, for the coming in of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Is 56 : 1 - 8
For the LORD JESUS CHRIST to receive
the congregation - the holy people to GOD (the FATHER - Jehovah, the SON- Jesus Christ and the HOLY GHOST).
Psalm 75 : 1- 3
A Psalm or Song of Asaph.]] Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
2When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
3The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it.

Prophetic word :All the ends of the world shall remember and turn to the LORD.

GOD'S message 1
READ
Ps 22 : 26 - 29
26The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
27All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
28For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations.
29All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

Isaiah 45 : 16 - 23
16They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
17But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
18For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
19I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
20Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
21Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
22Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
23I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

PRAYERS :
Receive CHRIST into your life according to GOD'S word John 3 : 36, Ps 22 : 27, ls 45 : 22
READ
John 3: 36
36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Read
READ
Is 45 : 22
22Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
READ
Ps 22: 27
27All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

PRAYERS
Our GOD, You said, in Your word
Matthew 24: 30 there shall appear the sign of the Son of man, and the tribes of the earth shall mourn and then they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and glory.

READ
Matthew 24: 30
30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
PRAYERS
Our GOD, we YOUR children that our names, are written in the book of life of CHRIST, thank GOD that we GOD'S children, are obedient to GOD, in that, we have received CHRIST into our lives, and we live uprightly and lowly, we are not among the tribes of the earth that shall mourn at the coming in, of the LORD CHRIST. But we GOD'S children at the coming of the LORD JESUS CHRIST shall rejoice, not mourn. Everlasting GOD keep us in your presence forever, in LORD JESUS CHRIST name. Amen.
Also, Our GOD, because, we rejected idolatry and rejected idolatry seers, and we rejected anything to do with idolatry. It is our righteousness according to GOD'S words in Deu 6: 24 - 25
and according to GOD'S words in Is 45 : 24 - 25
READ
Deu 6 : 24 - 25
24And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.
25And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.
READ
Is 45 : 24 - 25
24Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
25In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

GOD'S MESSAGE 2
Church of Christ on earth and in the world, that the LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming for, is not a member of nato or brics.
According to GOD'S words in Psalm 94: 22
Read
Psalm 94: 22
22But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
READ
ISAIAH 43: 15 - 17
15I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
16Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
17Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
According to GOD'S words in ISAIAH 43 :17
No military alliance on earth and their nato weapons and their brics weapons or nuclear weapons in space of all forces on earth and all forces weapons on earth or any army their weapons on earth or satan and his weapons or gog and magog and their weapons see Eze 38 : 2- 4 see Rev 20 : 8 or any antichrist and their weapons or any false religion people and their weapons will prosper, if they fight the Church of CHRIST where JESUS CHRIST is LORD.
Isaiah 27 : 2 - 6
2In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.
3I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.
4Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.
5Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.
6He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.
Keep your faith in LORD JESUS CHRIST name. Amen.

PRAYERS OF SALVATION.
RRAYERS
By the grace of GOD
receive LORD CHRIST into your life, in LORD Jesus Christ name.
Amen. According to GOD'S word John 3 : 36.
READ
36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
PRAYERS.
Now that I have received CHRIST into my life. Forever, I have eternal life, in CHRIST JESUS. May GOD keep me in HlS presence forever.
May GOD, help me to grow to know Him. May GOD, use me for the prosperity of HiS kingdom in LORD Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Send prayers to
call 07069324854, whatsap no 08053761304
Whatsap no.0816 454 6492
Or you want to come for service call.
call 07069324854, whatsap no. 08053761304
Whatsap no. 0816 454 6492
If you have received CHRIST into your life, thank GOD. GOD will help you to grow in HlM. Please join us for fellowship in LORD JESUS CHRIST name. Amen. See address below.
call 07069324854, 08053761304
Join us for fellowship at Jesus House mile 2 busstop near NEPA building mile 2.
7am on Sunday for glorious worship service
5pm on Wednesday for breakthrough prayers
5pm on Sunday for
searching the scriptures.
For prayers of salvation call
call 07069324854, 08053761304
Re: All the ends of the world shall remember and turn to the LORD. by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Apr 06
emartbiz:
JESUSMYCOUNSELLOR MiNISTRIES
Micah 4, Is 49 :1 - 26 and Is 54:2, Galatian 4 : 27, 1Tim 5:7
READ
By the grace of GOD you can use these messages in GOD'S churches in
in the earth, GOD'S Fellowships, GOD'S House Fellowships, GOD'S Prayer meeting, Family Fellowships, Prayers in the house. Your Personal Prayers in the House
Read and pray about GOD'S messages. Use your whatsap to send all the messages on this link to GOD'S people in nations and to those that have not yet known GOD...
These formulas only work for those who are holy and righteous. They do not work for those who are outside of God's inner circle, those loved by God because they live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the details and commandments of His Law. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sallah To All Muslims / The Holy Spirit Prays Through You / Must Christians Keep The Sabbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.