Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Need Help From Western Union Please Everyone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help From Western Union Please Everyone (142 Views)

I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / Western Delta University Lecturer Rocks Students Wig In Class / OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Western Union Please Everyone by KingsleyKY: 8:29pm On Apr 06
Good day sir/ ma, Please I need help for the money sent to me from USA through western union directly into my dollar account insteadof my naira account, its met to be available on the same day, it has been 3days now and the money is not available, my lady called western union, western union told her my bank is holding it, until my bank refund the money before they can refund her, I need help to know what to do cause the money is not available from the tracker, my bank said my lady should call western union please everyone, I just discovered no mean from call western union from Nigeria
Re: I Need Help From Western Union Please Everyone by wittywriter: 8:36pm On Apr 06
KingsleyKY:
Good day sir/ ma, Please I need help for the money sent to me from USA through western union directly into my dollar account insteadof my naira account, its met to be available on the same day, it has been 3days now and the money is not available, my lady called western union, western union told her my bank is holding it, until my bank refund the money before they can refund her, I need help to know what to do cause the money is not available from the tracker, my bank said my lady should call western union please everyone, I just discovered no mean from call western union from Nigeria
Do you have an account officer? What bank and what kind of account...savings or current? BTW why didn't you use a crypto transaction?
KingsleyKY:
Access bank, my account officer asked me to tell her to ask for refund sir and western union claim my bank is holding the money and my bank said the money is not available, something from the tracker, please sir I need help on this

Drop your digits I'll link you up but delete your digit before 9pm that's like 7mins time I'ld have sent your digits to someone that will guide you to get the money.

Wittyness
Re: I Need Help From Western Union Please Everyone by KingsleyKY: 8:45pm On Apr 06
Access bank, my account officer asked me to tell her to ask for refund sir and western union claim my bank is holding the money and my bank said the money is not available, something from the tracker, please sir I need help on this
Re: I Need Help From Western Union Please Everyone by Babangidapikin: 8:53pm On Apr 06
Write to your bank official via your email, then send their reply to Western Union with who to contact in the bank ...
Re: I Need Help From Western Union Please Everyone by KingsleyKY: 9:01pm On Apr 06
Okay sir, I will do that right away
Re: I Need Help From Western Union Please Everyone by Starboytwo(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06
Gimme update na my G.

On a low.
Re: I Need Help From Western Union Please Everyone by Raymondson(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11
wittywriter:

Do you have an account officer? What bank and what kind of account...savings or current? BTW why didn't you use a crypto transaction?

Drop your digits I'll link you up but delete your digit before 9pm that's like 7mins time I'ld have sent your digits to someone that will guide you to get the money.

Wittyness

Don't do any business with this boy. He is a scammer. He is the someone that will scam you off your hard earned money

(1) (Reply)

Out Now: Get Jamb Questions And Answers 2024 For Free / David Hundeyin Releases His Book / NBA To Integrate Digital Technology In Its Curriculum Soon - Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.