Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Simi And Adekule Gold Loveup In New Video, Set To Remix "Men Are Crazy" Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekule Gold Loveup In New Video, Set To Remix "Men Are Crazy" Song (232 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos / Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi And Adekule Gold Loveup In New Video, Set To Remix "Men Are Crazy" Song by thevoicenews: 7:30am On Apr 07
Adekule Gold and Simi Set to Remix "Men Are Crazy" Song featuring Tiwa Savage

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-xLj-U-nsQ

Re: Simi And Adekule Gold Loveup In New Video, Set To Remix "Men Are Crazy" Song by Melagros(m): 8:18am On Apr 07
COMRADES are speechless with this news grin
Re: Simi And Adekule Gold Loveup In New Video, Set To Remix "Men Are Crazy" Song by EreluRoz: 8:19am On Apr 07
I used to think adekunle was a faithful man till dem catch am that year. E shock me to my bone marrow.
His saving grace was Simi overlooked and forgave him
Re: Simi And Adekule Gold Loveup In New Video, Set To Remix "Men Are Crazy" Song by Treasure17(m): 8:41am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I used to think adekunle was a faithful man till dem catch am that year. E shock me to my bone marrow.
His saving grace was Simi overlooked and forgave him
If what you are saying it's true, then she had a choice but decided to apply wisdom. Women hardly leave their husbands on the basis of cheating.
Re: Simi And Adekule Gold Loveup In New Video, Set To Remix "Men Are Crazy" Song by EreluRoz: 8:44am On Apr 07
Treasure17:

If what you are saying it's true, then she had a choice but decided to apply wisdom. Women hardly leave their husbands on the basis of cheating.
She didn't leave because he repented and never went back, he didn't see it as his birthright to cheat.

Most women won't leave when you cheat but when it becomes a constant habit and seeing no wrong in it and thereby bringing home STDs and putting her life on danger.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“it’s A Lot” – Funke Akindele Mourns The De@th Of Junior Pope / IK Ogbonna Celebrates Girlfriend Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Affectionate Momen / Segun Arinze “collaborate’’ Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.