Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Do You Own A Logistics Business? Here’s Why Your Competitors Are Winning - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Own A Logistics Business? Here’s Why Your Competitors Are Winning (85 Views)

Want To Stand Out Amongst Your Competitors? This Killer Trick Works Like Magic! / #career Advice For A Logistics Officers With An NGO / Take Care Of Your Employees, Or Your Competitors Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Logistics Business? Here’s Why Your Competitors Are Winning by TechGee: 10:41am On Apr 07
If you’re running a logistics business in 2024 and you don’t own a website, honestly I don’t know how you’re doing it, but the world is moving in a way where people just want to stay at home and make things work without stress. With a website, your customers can easily book for delivery online, payment with any integrated payment methods then the available rider would go and pick up and deliver the order, and customers can as well track the status and the location of their shipment from the website, secondly a website gives people the impression that your company is not fake, so if you’re running a logistics business and you’re considering owning a website but you don’t have anybody to do that for you, kindly view my profile and check my signature to easily reach out to me.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representatives / Slidesai - Another Banger For Powerpoint Users / Become An Affiliate Marketer In 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.