Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Do I Do With This Loan Offer? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do I Do With This Loan Offer? (150 Views)

Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. / How Do I Handle This Loan People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This Loan Offer? by Oluwashina72: 5:29pm On Apr 07
A friend told me about a company giving a loan amount to 400k and will be paying back 32k every Monday.. And I'm using it to start a dry catfish business... Would get an oven and smoke fish and smoke for people too.. Please what's your thoughts?
Re: What Do I Do With This Loan Offer? by Timmi: 6:27pm On Apr 07
Oluwashina72:
A friend told me about a company giving a loan amount to 400k and will be paying back 32k every Monday.. And I'm using it to start a dry catfish business... Would get an oven and smoke fish and smoke for people too.. Please what's your thoughts?

Paying 32k every Monday for how many weeks?
Re: What Do I Do With This Loan Offer? by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07
What's your volume of sale every week
Re: What Do I Do With This Loan Offer? by Emmy000seun(m): 2:14am On Apr 08
Borrowing such money is not melt for starting up business, is just for supporting..only grant help as such..one thing am sure is at start if you collect the money it might be smooth, but you will pay to an extent when you will need fund to stock and you will need to repay your loan...thereby you will be more confused than when starting..it always end up borrowing money to offset and get a fresh loan..till it shook you.. that's the circle..
Oluwashina72:

(1) (Reply)

See How Zenith Bank Invited Shareholders To Court Ordered Meeting / Investment In Agriculture / Lionshare Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.