Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. (2216 Views)

Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture / Mikel Obi Wows Middlesbrough Fans After Thrilling Performance- Trends On Twitter / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by Freshtruth(m): 9:00am On Apr 08
Arsenal you have to play
Aston villa Home
Chelsea home
Tottenham away
Manchester utd away
Everton home

Chelsea might be fighting for the conference league, Aston villa top4 position, Tottenham is your Arch rival they will do everything to stop you. Manutd might still have a chance to qualify for the UCL with 2 games left. You might be saying while did I include Everton they have never been relegated before should the relegation goes to the wire and they are involves arsenal might be in trouble

Liverpool have an easy ride but they are not consistent. The Man city we all know will win that remaining 7games with ease trust me and they are looking likely to retain their crown

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by Soulsymbol99: 9:06am On Apr 08
Las Las man city go carry the league cuz they hv weaker teams to play. Arsenal still hv man u, Tottenham, Chelsea, Aston villa lipsrsealed hw dey wan win all these games?

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by Khallicopyro: 9:08am On Apr 08
The ManU I watched yesterday against Liverpool is not good enough to stop Arsenal. They are so easy to play against. As for Chelsea, Arsenal can beat them with 9 players. I don't see any of these remaining teams winning Arsenal

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by iamtardey: 9:10am On Apr 08
Wolves and spurs is common for them 3.

I’m saying watch out for these two teams against TOP3.

And yes Arsenal has the hardest runin games but then they’ve done a great job getting here, better than last season… give dem the credit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by Icon4s(m): 9:20am On Apr 08
Freshtruth:
Arsenal you have to play
Aston villa Home
Chelsea home
Tottenham away
Manchester utd away
Everton home

Chelsea might be fighting for the conference league, Aston villa top4 position, Tottenham is your Arch rival they will do everything to stop you. Manutd might still have a chance to qualify for the UCL with 2 games left. You might be saying while did I include Everton they have never been relegated before should the relegation goes to the wire and they are involves arsenal might be in trouble

Liverpool have an easy ride but they are not consistent. The Man city we all know will win that remaining 7games with ease trust me and they are looking likely to retain their crown

As far as the EPL is concerned there are no more easy games.
Arsenal has the momentum and is in great form. Their key players are firing. They are winning games convincingly unlike Liverpool and City that manage to scrap wins. This also counts for much in the title race.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by kmaster007: 10:23am On Apr 08
Am not a Arsenal fans but they are winning the Premier League

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by Lamasta(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08
kmaster007:
Am not a Arsenal fans but they are winning the Premier League

Time will tell
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by GanagiBitrus: 1:52pm On Apr 08
Final Table...
Arsenal =90pts
Liverpool =89pts
Man City =89pts

Confirmed. 👍
You saw it here 1st.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by dominique(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08
Leave our fixtures for us, we go run am how we've been running the other fixtures. God go shame all of una arsenal haters las las.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by gentleman82: 3:30pm On Apr 08
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by kmaster007: 3:59pm On Apr 08
Arsenal no dey gree for anybody
Lamasta:

Time will tell
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by Lamasta(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08
kmaster007:
Arsenal no dey gree for anybody

I hear you Sir, time will tell cool
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by kmaster007: 4:05pm On Apr 08
You most be Man U or Chelsea fans
Lamasta:

I hear you Sir, time will tell cool
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by tuzle(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08
Khallicopyro:
The ManU I watched yesterday against Liverpool is not good enough to stop Arsenal. They are so easy to play against. As for Chelsea, Arsenal can beat them with 9 players. I don't see any of these remaining teams winning Arsenal
I am an arsenal fan, Tottenham is a derby and it is going to be very hard. Even Manu away will be hard. The rest should be easy except maybe Aston villa because of how they attack but arsenal has the best defence in the league so we should be fine against villa.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by saintmm(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08
As a Liverpool fan, it will be painful if we miss it, but, we're not too fascinating lately anyway.
But, it will be a great pain seeing Manchester city lifting it again. I will be glad if Arsenal win it anyway.
EPL needs to be preserved
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by Usmanovic95(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08
Only time will tell
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by CrossRhodes: 7:14pm On Apr 08
Soulsymbol99:
Las Las man city go carry the league cuz they hv weaker teams to play. Arsenal still hv man u, Tottenham, Chelsea, Aston villa lipsrsealed hw dey wan win all these games?
And who says they will win all?

It's football oo, anything goes at this stage...
The so called weak teams are fighting for Europe spot and relegation battlers are there too.
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by Kelklein(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08
na Tottenham go decide this race..
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by leathalbeast: 7:36pm On Apr 08
The worst case scenario will be arsenal finishing on level point with level point with Liverpool or man city and still winning the league on goal difference. What u don't get is that arsenal have depth in squad just like city.
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by isan(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08
Chelsea have problems against teams playing low block not teams like arsenal that will come out and play
Khallicopyro:
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by CrownOfClay724: 10:55pm On Apr 08
It's a long road riddled with hurdles, but victory is certain.
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by EbenezerTriumph: 11:27pm On Apr 08
Freshtruth:
Arsenal you have to play
Aston villa Home
Chelsea home
Tottenham away
Manchester utd away
Everton home

you're right.
Liverpool has the chance to win this epl as their remaining games seems easy and they host spurs at home Which is to their advantage.
Man city stands a bit distracted due to champions league clash.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by EbenezerTriumph: 11:32pm On Apr 08
dominique:
Leave our fixtures for us, we go run am how we've been running the other fixtures. God go shame all of una arsenal haters las las.
why did you delete my comment in the Islam thread?
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by erniok(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11
iamtardey:
Wolves and spurs is common for them 3.

I’m saying watch out for these two teams against TOP3.

And yes Arsenal has the hardest runin games but then they’ve done a great job getting here, better than last season… give dem the credit.
Liverpool is playing both at home which is a plus for them. Tonight's game against atalanta will show if they are hungry for premier league.
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by iamtardey: 9:11am On Apr 25
erniok:

Liverpool is playing both at home which is a plus for them. Tonight's game against atalanta will show if they are hungry for premier league.

Loserpool you mentioned 👀
Re: Arsenal Fans After Looking At This Photo You Will Stop Dreaming Of The EPL. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:38am On Apr 25
If Arsenal's win all the remaining matches, then they are capable of snatching a bunch of dollars in the mouth of a Nile croc

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Who's The Best Of The 3 Ronaldo's / UFC 259: Adesanya Vs Blachowicz SATURDAY 10PM EST / Iheanacho, Martins And Uche Set For Eaglesreturn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.