Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders (24236 Views)

2019 CAF Awards: Full List Of Final Three Contenders / High Chances Of Wining For Saturday 3/02/2018 Football Prediction / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by obembet(f): 10:31am On Apr 08
One point currently separates the top three teams.

This is the first time in a decade that three teams have been separated by just a point after 28 games, but can the current contenders maintain their title bids and take this thrilling race all the way to May 19?

So who have the toughest opponent and who have chance of winning the league

Source: obembet

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Zonefree(m): 10:35am On Apr 08
Wolves, Bournemouth and Everton are the teams Arsenal can win comfortably. Won't be easy for them against Man U, Chelsea, Tottenham and Aston Villa.

Liverpool will struggle against Tottenham and Everton(Merseyside derby).

Man city will win all their remaining matches comfortably except with Tottenham where they can scale with a draw or painful narrow win.

Tottenham Hotspur will be the determinant of EPL champion this season.

In all, congratulations to Man city in advance for lifting the trophy once again.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Nemesis0147(m): 11:09am On Apr 08
Man city for the league again….
It will be a very painful experience for the lovers of good football abeg
Pep don finish EPL

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by jkpbestseries: 11:16am On Apr 08
Manchester City stand tall

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by obembet(f): 11:28am On Apr 08
Zonefree:
Wolves, Bournemouth and Everton are the teams Arsenal can win comfortably. Won't be easy for them against Man U, Chelsea, Tottenham and Aston Villa.

Liverpool will struggle against Tottenham and Everton(Merseyside derby).

Man city will win all their remaining matches comfortably except with Tottenham where they can scale with a draw or painful narrow win.

Tottenham Hotspur will be the determinant of EPL champion this season.

In all, congratulations to Man city in advance for lifting the trophy once again.

All the contenders are facing spur. So I believe spur might likely determine the winner

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by whippersnapper(m): 11:36am On Apr 08
Sad to admit Man city are winning the league again for a record 4 straight consecutive years. Arsenal are known to bottle a league they were heading for 8 months. Liverpool tend to struggle to finish off matches maybe due to Jotas absence. Arsenal tho solid in the back have crunch ties ahead. Man city are known dominants.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by slaawomirr: 11:37am On Apr 08
Damnnn niggar

Wining epl is the easiest thing

All you need to do is beat the small thing

I mean ensure you grab your maximum 3 points from weak teams both home and away

Then don't give a fuckkk about the stronger team like Liverpool, arsenal, mancity, Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham

This is one secret pep of mancity have been using

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Apr 08
Not gonna lie... Man City has the sweetest run of games.

Arsenal needs to be wary of Spurs, Chelsea, and Man United... The latter 2 have nothing to lose, and will enjoy causing Arsenal serious misery.

Doesn't mean they can't win all... Arsenal is the strongest team in the EPL right now.

At this point, every point counts... So, none of these 3 can afford to draw games, going forward.

In all, whoever wins this title will be really amazing and worth celebrating.

I have not seen a title race this close and intense across Europe in almost a decade.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Fanatical(m): 11:37am On Apr 08
The EPL is between Liverpool and Man city

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Whyme24(m): 11:37am On Apr 08
O

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by YeyeGbami: 11:38am On Apr 08
Arsenal na weyrey team. City or Liverpool

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by adioolayi(m): 11:38am On Apr 08
I still think it's Manchester City ..

Arsenal have Chelsea, ManU and Tottenham hurdles to cross... especially going to Old Trafford won't be easy.

Liverpool to face tricky Tottenham, West ham and Crystal palace..

Manchester City have only Tottenham hurdle ...they know how to beat the other teams

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by MT: 11:39am On Apr 08
Man Utd, Spurs and Chelsea will derail Arsenal dream.

Advantage Man City.

17 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by extol1(m): 11:39am On Apr 08
Man city, all their remaining games are easy to win

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ChiefOloye(m): 11:39am On Apr 08
City have the easiest draw (at least both on paper and current form) and they have the best chance. However, it won't be fair, if Arsenal fail to win it, especially after coming this far.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by DenreleDave(m): 11:39am On Apr 08
i am not a fan of any of the top 3 but i like pep

But i want arsenal to lift the trophy

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by sylve11: 11:39am On Apr 08
Liverpool cool

7 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by abc115: 11:39am On Apr 08
Liverpool or Manchester City

Arsenal will not win... with fixtures against Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham, second or third position is home and dry

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Jovi10: 11:40am On Apr 08
Anybody can win it. But man city has the easiest fixtures on paper but as you and I know, football is not mathematics anyone can still drop points

26 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by mycar: 11:40am On Apr 08
Liverpool and Man city stand a better chance

3 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Watinhapen(m): 11:40am On Apr 08
Any of the top three can but I support Arsenal to win it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Ashez: 11:40am On Apr 08
E no go easy
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by WeedAddict: 11:40am On Apr 08
Easy win for MANCHESTER UNITED.. I know what I said and I said what I said.. .. .. Manchester United will miraculously win the premier league..

Yeeee!!!! Who wipe me cord for neck?? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Mightymanna(m): 11:40am On Apr 08
Arsenal can play each remaining game like a final and the title is theirs. Because they don't need to rely on any team to beat Man city or Liverpool for them. The ball is already in their court.

29 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by reccy(m): 11:40am On Apr 08
Arsenal all the way. The young team needs reward for their hardwork, dedications and hunger to win.

It will be interesting winning it after almost 20 years. COYG!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Paparazi2011(m): 11:40am On Apr 08
Not sure for
Arsenal

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Livingstone124: 11:40am On Apr 08
Man c has the easiest features followed by Liverpool. as for Asenal may God help them

13 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Kemikelly2233: 11:40am On Apr 08
Man chester city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by CCIA: 11:40am On Apr 08
grin
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by rolams(m): 11:40am On Apr 08
Man City has the brightest chance.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Wins Best Ligue 1 African Player Of The Year / Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft / Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.