Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress (98 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress by minato12: 2:51pm On Apr 08
Hello please, am also a developer but am currently treat malaria right now, am 90% done with it. Please this is the job..

I want to make the homepage of this website look a bit more professional, like I just need 2-3 adjustments made on it...

1. I want the homepage to have this fake reviews, awards and ratings (i have sample video)
2. I want the homepage more eye catching, all words remain intact..
3. I bought moveme pro theme, so I need someone that's good with WordPress themes

That's the job, I would have finished it myself when am better, but I have a 2 days deadline to meet, and I can't work in the hospital...,

Please make your fee very affordable
So please word press developer to another, help a brother

Or if you can help me with a stress free way of doing it... Had appreciate
Re: Wordpress by losprince(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08
I'll do it for 50k you pay half upfront.
Re: Wordpress by shinemediaweb: 5:22pm On Apr 08
minato12:
Hello please, am also a developer but am currently treat malaria right now, am 90% done with it. Please this is the job..

I want to make the homepage of this website look a bit more professional, like I just need 2-3 adjustments made on it...

1. I want the homepage to have this fake reviews, awards and ratings (i have sample video)
2. I want the homepage more eye catching, all words remain intact..
3. I bought moveme pro theme, so I need someone that's good with WordPress themes

That's the job, I would have finished it myself when am better, but I have a 2 days deadline to meet, and I can't work in the hospital...,

Please make your fee very affordable
So please word press developer to another, help a brother

Or if you can help me with a stress free way of doing it... Had appreciate

Send me a message on whatsapp let me help you complete it
Re: Wordpress by Devaro: 6:53pm On Apr 08
Very affordable comes with a lot of bottleneck. Just pay what is worth to the developer.

(1) (Reply)

The Essential Role Of IT Services In Today's Digital World / Nairaland Has The Limit Of The People You Can Follow / Paypal Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.