Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

New And Sustainable Side Hustle In 2024 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New And Sustainable Side Hustle In 2024 (44 Views)

Powerbank Business | Side Hustle | Passive Income / Side Hustle With A Perfume Oil Business..money Making All The Way / We Buy Scrap,dead,used,new And Abandoned Laptops And Pay Instant Xash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New And Sustainable Side Hustle In 2024 by SweetyZinta(f): 3:56pm On Apr 08
Welcome to Nigeria where Electricity tariff per month 170k
Car Fuel per month 100k
Cooking gas per month 15k Total 285k
Minimum wage 30k
Biko how much is your monthly salary?

Do you still need a side hustle or maga go pay?
After the shege wey MMM take our eyes see that year, I no believe say people go still trust ponzi scheme. Me sha, na physical business wey get record I go invest my money in.

I come bearing good news. kiss kiss
Famall International is the newest business in town capable of making everyone a multi-millionaire. The company which was birthed in China over 20 years ago and counting now has branches in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameron and so many other countries.

The company is into the production of solely organic products to combat cancer and other ailments so you can live a healthy and happier life. These products include skincare products, haircare products, toiletries, maternal and babycare products, perfumes and toiletries, home cleaning products, kitchen ware, beddings and so much more.

When you join, you choose the type of products to promote. You can be a distributor immediately and start supplying to supermarkets, hotels, organisations etc

Kindly check out famallinternational.com on the Web or Facebook for more information. Or send me a mail (Zintanigeria@gmail.com) let me guide you. Good luck, see samples of our amazing products

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Of Perimeter Fencing Materials / Our Clearvu Specification & Apperture / Buyer Of Vibration Block And Sharp Sand Needed Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.