Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday (389 Views)

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08
The Shawwal Crescent Moon was not sighted in Saudi Arabia on Monday, April 8. Therefore, Eid Al Fitr will be celebrated on Wednesday, April 10, 2024. Eid al-Fitr marks the end of Ramadan, the month of fasting in the Islamic calendar. It's a time for joyous gatherings and breaking the fast with family and friends.

Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Apr 08
omobolarinwa1:
The Shawwal Crescent Moon was not sighted in Saudi Arabia on Monday, April 8. Therefore, Eid Al Fitr will be celebrated on Wednesday, April 10, 2024. Eid al-Fitr marks the end of Ramadan, the month of fasting in the Islamic calendar. It's a time for joyous gatherings and breaking the fast with family and friends.
And in about an hour today, Monday, we get to see a total eclipse here on this side of the globe. WOOOHOOO!! grin
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Cineinfo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08
Masha Allah!

1 Like

Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
And in about an hour today, Monday, we get to see a total eclipse here on this side of the globe. WOOOHOOO!! grin

Yes oo my Pastor i guess Africa own will occur 2034. But truly people who live in Canada in Niagara Falls will experience the eclipse. God is Great 👍
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Apr 08
omobolarinwa1:
■ Yes oo my Pastor i guess Africa own will occur 2034. But truly people who live in Canada in Niagara Falls will experience the eclipse. God is Great 👍
So, when will Africa's own "Shawwal Crescent Moon" be sighted in Africa then? undecided
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
So, when will Africa's own "Shawwal Crescent Moon" be sighted in Africa then? undecided
no need to stress anymore since it wasnt sighted in middle east meaning the fasting will continued tomorrow while it ill be completed at the end of tomorrow. A true believer who prepared to fast for One God already knew and had the decision to fast either for 29 or 30 days. NB all moon sighted change always in between 29-30 days even before the porported gragorian greek calender. even before africa had calender we always use moon in counting our months and years. shalom
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Apr 08
omobolarinwa1:
■ no need to stress anymore since it wasnt sighted in middle east meaning the fasting will continued tomorrow while it ill be completed at the end of tomorrow. A true believer who prepared to fast for One God already knew and had the decision to fast either for 29 or 30 days. NB all moon sighted change always in between 29-30 days even before the porported gragorian greek calender.
even before africa had calender we always use moon in counting our months and years. shalom
I no dey starve my stomach of food for any Deity abeg. Na feasting I dey do today thanks to the today eclipse out here. 😁

2. Yeah, but you aren't using the moon in Africa but the one in Saudi Arabia for your so-called computation there. undecided
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
I no dey starve my stomach of food for any Deity abeg. Na feasting I dey do today thanks to the today eclipse out here. 😁

2. Yeah, but you aren't using the moon in Africa but the one in Saudi Arabia for your so-called computation there. undecided

Bro all man for himself not a must to abide or believe in what others believe.

Secondly Africa doesn't have equipment to sight moon moreover middle east was a desert and they ave sofisticated equipment for sighting moon for decades. Therefore removed AFRICA for the job . They ill only lies to us they are doing the same but codedly they wait for the news from East and after few hours they ill now announced there own. Thats the method for years. Good day bro
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Apr 08
omobolarinwa1:
■ Bro all man for himself not a must to abide or believe in what others believe.
■ Secondly Africa doesn't have equipment to sight moon moreover middle east was a desert and they ave sofisticated equipment for sighting moon for decades. Therefore removed AFRICA for the job . They ill only lies to us they are doing the same but codedly they wait for the news from East and after few hours they ill now announced there own. Thats the method for years. Good day bro
1. You made the broad statement which I responded to so no need to snap at me. lipsrsealed

2. Huh! No be you talk say even before Africa had a calendar, Africans had always used the moon to count months and years? Now the same you dey claim say Africa doesn't have the equipment to sight the same moon? undecided
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
1. You made the broad statement which I responded to so no need to snap at me. lipsrsealed

2. Huh! No be you talk say even before Africa had a calendar, Africans had always used the moon to count months and years? Now the same you dey claim say Africa doesn't have the equipment to sight the same moon? undecided

Oya make i yern ham in pidgin seem.u no de understand me. Yes Africa 🌍 using the moon to count there months and years. But the issue here is that in between a day to 5days the moon will be sighted to everyone even without equipment. Just look up to the sky at night you will see the clear vision of moon. But on the first day it hard to be sighted thats why they are using telescope 🔭 in sighting the tinning moon on day one. I think I been don clear your question little my personal fan.
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Apr 08
omobolarinwa1:
Oya make i yern ham in pidgin seem.u no de understand me. Yes Africa 🌍 using the moon to count there months and years. But the issue here is that in between a day to 5days the moon will be sighted to everyone even without equipment. Just look up to the sky at night you will see the clear vision of moon. But on the first day it hard to be sighted thats why they are using telescope 🔭 in sighting the tinning moon on day one. I think I been don clear your question little my personal fan.
Nigeria alone spends almost $100 million, if not more, on Pilgrims each year but it is not able to afford a telescope to peer at sight the tinning of the moon with? None of the other muslim countries in Africa can afford even the same moon sighting telescope? undecided
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
Nigeria alone spends almost $100 million, if not more, on Pilgrims each year but it is not able to afford a telescope to peer at sight the tinning of the moon with? None of the other muslim countries in Africa can afford even the same moon sighting telescope? undecided

Ahahhahah that's Nigeria for you my brother even NSAT no de work na for decorating the agency dey do. Secondly government do not spend and sponsor muslims to pilgrim Hajj alone. but they do sponsor christian to Israel Jerusalem as well. Both Christian and Muslim do benefit from the government coffers. My.hand no de sha ooo lol
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Apr 08
omobolarinwa1:
■ Ahahhahah that's Nigeria for you my brother even NSAT no de work na for decorating the agency dey do. Secondly government do not spend and sponsor muslim pilgrim alone to Hajj but to Israel Jerusalem as wekk. Both Christian and Muslim do benefit from the government coffers. My.hand no de sha ooo lol
What you are saying is there is really no incentive for Muslims to work towards improving Islamic moon sighting technology in Nigeria because the Christians also get money to go to Israel? For real? It is completely out of the question to wonder why a whole continent of Africa which boasts some of the world's largest population of Muslims does not even have technology enough to handle its Islamic moon sightings. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by tunde1200(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08
Why this on a Christian section.

Suppose to be in Islam for Muslim section
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
What you are saying is there is really no incentive for Muslims to work towards improving Islamic moon sighting technology in Nigeria because the Christians also get money to go to Israel? For real? It is completely out of the question to wonder why a whole continent of Africa which boasts some of the world's largest population of Muslims does not even have technology enough to handle its Islamic moon sightings. undecided undecided undecided

I'm not in the best position to answered that if they can put the equipment in needs in sighting moon. You said why government spending millions of $$ in sponsored people to pilgrim i.e Muslims. So I had to let you know that the funds were apply for both Muslims and Christians.
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Apr 08
omobolarinwa1:
■ I'm not in the best position to answered that if they can put the equipment in needs in sighting moon. You said why government spending millions of $$ in sponsored people to pilgrim i.e Muslims. So I had to let you know that the funds were apply for both Muslims and Christians.
Nonsense! What does it matter is that funds are made available to other religions when the focus here is Islam and the fact that Africa, in 2024, looks to Saudi Arabia to decide when the Moon is just right for a religious ritual its many nations celebrate. Again, we are talking of a continent that boasts almost half of the Muslims in the world. undecided
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! What does it matter is that funds are made available to other religions when the focus here is Islam and the fact that Africa, in 2024, looks to Saudi Arabia to decide when the Moon is just right for a religious ritual its many nations celebrate. Again, we are talking of a continent that boasts almost half of the Muslims in the world. undecided

Lol your woman go de try chuu..Have a great baba
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Apr 09
omobolarinwa1:
Lol your woman go de try chuu..Have a great baba
So you no fit answer? lipsrsealed
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09
Kobojunkie:
So you no fit answer? lipsrsealed

Baba let end the conversant we have try. Thank for your contributions.
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Apr 09
omobolarinwa1:
■ Baba let end the conversant we have try. Thank for your contributions.
You brought the topic to this section. Where you really expecting us all simply to accept what it says without even poking holes at the lame idea of Africans depending on Saudi Arabia in this? undecided
Re: The Shawwal Crescent Moon Was Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia On Monday by omobolarinwa1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09
Kobojunkie:
You brought the topic to this section. Where you really expecting us all simply to accept what it says without even poking holes at the lame idea of Africans depending on Saudi Arabia in this? undecided

Your contribution ideals is well noted ✅

(1) (Reply)

Author Of Peace / For atheist&satanist:::My Testimony...free To Share Yours / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th 0f November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.