Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner (19864 Views)

BBNaija: Organisers Under Attack, Told To Change Eviction Process / 2021 BBNaija Cost Us N4.3bn – Organisers / BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Eleporobi: 5:51pm On Apr 08
The Practitioners of Content Creating, Skit-making and Influencers Guild, PCCSIGN, has written to the organisers of Big Brother Naija, Multichoice Nigeria, over the outstanding debt owed to one of its members, ijeoma Josephina Otabor, aka Phyna, who won Season 7 of the reality show.

PCCSIGN in the letter, a copy of which was shared via its Instagram page on Monday, noted that Phyna was still being owed part of the prices she won from the show two years ago.

The letter partly read: “We, the Practitioners of Content Creating, Skit-making, and Influencers Guild (PCCSIGN), writes to you on behalf of ijeoma Josephina Otabor known as “Phyna’, a valued member of our guild, regarding the outstanding debts owed by Quidax Global – 1BTC= $70, 052.00, Seven-Up Bottling Company (Pepsi)-1 year supply of Pepsi products, Travelbeta – A trip for 2 to Dubai, and Evans Industries (Unik Soap) – 1 year supply of soap product, which constitute part of the prizes she won as the winner of Big Brother Naija Season 7 (Level Up), held from July 23rd to October 2nd, 2022.”

The Guild urged Multichoice to facilitates the release of the prizes owed to Phyna by the aforementioned brands, noting that it is imperative that sponsors of the Big Brother Naija franchise uphold their commitments to the winners of the show.

“Failure to fulfill promised prizes not only reflects poorly on the sponsors but also undermines the integrity of the show and raises doubts in the public opinion,” the statement added.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/08/influencers-guild-writes-bbnaija-organisers-over-debt-owed-season-7-winner-phyna/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Makunahatata: 7:20pm On Apr 08
Kilode
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Mitsurugi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08
Phyna should wait first make dollar balance grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Arafat1: 7:21pm On Apr 08
Why e be say na only her dem owe among the winners?

If she had nothing to hide, she should seek redress in court for breach of contract, criminal breach of trust, cheating, etc...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by ColdHunter(f): 7:21pm On Apr 08
Integrity is a big issue in Nigeria.

Why would an organisation make commitments that they never had any intention of keeping?

Should this happen in any advanced country, Multichoice will pay through their teeth.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Tjra: 7:21pm On Apr 08
Wahala grin
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by sonssyo: 7:21pm On Apr 08
Hussle no easy,Las lass everyone get debt to pay

1 Like

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Opportuneke(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08
Actually I’m not a fan of this show, but I personally hate cheating, trying to outsmart people.👌🏻
Don’t promise what you can’t do.🤷🏻‍♂️

She won, so why deprive her of her benefits🤦🏻‍♂️

💁🏽‍♂️ I’m not a fan of “Portable” but you will hear that guy every now and then speaking up against people trying to “RIP” you. I give it to him on that.

Majority of Nigerians naturally lack integrity, truth be told.💯

If you haven’t spent so many years dealing with people in businesses, offices, or academics please don’t quote me cos you don’t know jack ☹️ about the happenings in the street.

Badmashiii:

True that. Why do you think dangote himself employ other nationals in job roles that requires high levels of integrity? Top management na indians full there.

If tok sey him do mistake put nigerians he would have been wreck by now.

I believe you 💯

manmade:
A contract of this nature is a two ways thing, there is a reward and some obligations that she is expected to perform, did you try to find out whether she met her own side of the bargain? , In corporate world money and endorsement freebies are not dole out as a matter of cause , it's usually tied to certain obligations that the recipient is expected to perform.

🤔 Well, in my own opinion I think she would not default on her own side of the bargain, if not, how will she come public with such huge allegations if she had defaulted knowing fully well that there would be consequences.🤷🏻‍♂️

A gentle reminder, most of this top shot celebrities have a very strong legal team and well serviced legal advisers 👌🏻

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by lovedayugo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08
Hmmmm
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Gwizatasie: 7:22pm On Apr 08
Make them pay her, her money, who work go chop.

2 Likes

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by kado(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08
Oh
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Privatepart00: 7:22pm On Apr 08
shocked shocked shocked
Nonsense show watched by youths that should be making decision in their country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by yawehoverall: 7:22pm On Apr 08
This show self..okay o..

IOU dragging!!

1 Like

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by PhillipPHD(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08
I don’t fancy her, BUT the right things MUST be done. Pay her the money she’s worked for. She earned it and she’s entitled to it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by CCIA: 7:23pm On Apr 08
Olosho need to be paid fast to be able to keep up. kpekus isn’t selling like usual cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by prciouschika(f): 7:24pm On Apr 08
Dem still owe her since 2022 Oh wow 😯🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Kellie069(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08
A very worthless and non-purpose show! It should be banned as it doesn’t add any value to the African culture. Imagine having people on live tv doing all sorts of illicit activities! The show doesn’t make any sense to me at all!I still blame the idiots that spend their hard earned money to vote tho!
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Cotonou12: 7:26pm On Apr 08
1 BTC grin she should forget that one first lol

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Kukutenla: 7:29pm On Apr 08
grin grin grin

Multichoice don buy market
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by meum: 7:30pm On Apr 08
Influenza’s guild

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by PheelzAlmighty: 7:30pm On Apr 08
Naija na pure cruise grin
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by jamesversion: 7:30pm On Apr 08
Kellie069:
A very worthless and non-purpose show! It should be banned as it doesn’t add any value to the African culture. Imagine having people on live tv doing all sorts of illicit activities! The show doesn’t make any sense to me at all!I still blame the idiots that spend their hard earned money to vote tho!

And who do you think you are? grin

7 Likes

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Negroid001(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08
I no blame her. Na the people wey dey watch bbnaija i blame.
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Kellie069(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08
jamesversion:

And who do you think you are? grin

Someone who will never quote an idiot like you !

3 Likes

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Dpharisee: 7:36pm On Apr 08
Arafat1:

If she had nothing to hide, she should seek redress in court for breach of contract, criminal breach of trust, cheating, etc...
Others decided not to raise issues about unfulfilled promises by the organisers because some people may call them names

1 Like

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by ukaegbuikedia: 7:36pm On Apr 08
I'm patiently waiting for the launch of BIG BRIAN NAIJA by MR CHARLES AWUZIE.
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Bigajeff(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08
1btc ke hmnn! Must be April fool or its a prank
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Judolisco(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08
Arafat1:

why not wait for d organisation to respond to the allegation

1 Like

Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by 004gist: 7:43pm On Apr 08
angry
Most of this companies are struggling now and most of their investor's funds has been wiped off by the naira evaluation, has economic policy of Tinubu and Buhari.
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by drimzsmoke(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08
ColdHunter:
Integrity is a big issue in Nigeria.

Why would an organisation make commitments that they never had any intention of keeping?

Should this happen in any advanced country, Multichoice will pay through their teeth.

Aunty, be calming down. Don't tell me you believe Phyna already!!!
Re: Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner by Arafat1: 7:44pm On Apr 08
Judolisco:
why not wait for d organisation to respond to the allegation

No need for them for respond

Let her go to court if she feels wronged... Let the BBN guys too prove their non-liability in court..

As she come shosho media, wetin she want make we do?.. Beat and kidnap the BBN guys and force them to pay her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lion King Live Action Trailer Is Out And It Looks Freakin' Amazing / BBNaija: Housemates Throw Joe Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday / DSTV To Feature 3 Northern TV Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.