Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Documents Legalization In Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs In Abuja - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Documents Legalization In Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs In Abuja (49 Views)

Legalization In Ministry Of Education & Affairs In Nigeria / Legalization And Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Education / Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Affairs In Abuja Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Documents Legalization In Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs In Abuja by next2u: 6:07pm On Apr 08
If you applicant that need to legalize your documents in ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja Nigeria.

You are abroad or outside Abuja or far away and you don't have the chance to come over to Abuja ,we could assist you to legalize your documents.

List of documents that are been legalize ,
WAEC
TRANSCRIPT
ND And HND certificate
Bsc certificate
Msc certificate
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
And all other documents

We also assist to legalize documents at various embassies such Romanian embassy , Spanish embassy , Qatar embassy etc .

Note : is only those that have challenges to come and legalize their documents maybe due to distance , work or outside Nigeria .

I have assisted so many people even individual outside Nigeria , your documents are safe and deliver good service .

Need more evidence then Whatsapp me .

If you want to come and do it yourself , it is fine only those that need my assistance should contact me .

Mr Richard
08024995989 Whatsapp /call .

I will attached the pictures of recent legalize documents with the post.

(1) (Reply)

Exploring Short Inca Trail To Machu Picchu: Tips And Tales From Cusco, Peru / Learning Compass Helps Nigerians Relocating To Achieve Their Dreams - Here's How / How To Find Cheap Hotels Near You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.