Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Could Be The Best Of Solana Nfts? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Could Be The Best Of Solana Nfts? (66 Views)

1000 Nfts Airdrop! Don't Miss Out! / METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout / Solana Classic Airdrop Still Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Best Of Solana Nfts? by MantheDude: 7:44pm On Apr 08
It has been quite the experience for me to be a part of the Solana NFT scene for some time now. Every day, a new marketplace appears that claims to offer the greatest experience, the lowest prices, or anything else. Sincerely, it can be challenging to distinguish between what is truly the best and what is simply noise.

However, I've been hearing a lot lately about this platform called Tensor. They seem to be the hub for Solana NFT trade at the moment. Although the figures they're citing are astounding, I'm never one to believe the hype, you know? Huge claims abound in the NFT space.

That being said, Tensor may alter the way we operate if even half of what I'm hearing is accurate because I have seen it getting listed on Bitget and that is a big change for traders who are interested in it. A community-focused approach, reduced prices, and Solana's speed—that's the kind of combination that counts. Thus, I would like to know if anyone else has been utilising Tensor. Does it live up to the hype? Or is this just another passing fad?

(1) (Reply)

Be Early And Get COLD Just Like HOT / Pr0duct / Affiliate Marketlng L0ttery High Yield Lnvestment App / Pse Network (mine This Crypto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.