Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

No Read This Pls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Read This Pls (723 Views)

Nigerians Prove This Pls / Nigerians Prove This Pls / Join Me To Eat This Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Read This Pls by rakel05(f): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
DIRECT MARKETING

[b][color=#990000]A management student hugs a girl

Girl: what's this?

Boy: direct marketing

Girl: slaps the boy

Boy: what's this:

Girl: customer's feedback[/co[/b]lor]
Re: No Read This Pls by kellynoah: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
u guyz never ceased to amaze me with old stock.
Re: No Read This Pls by rakel05(f): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
A rich business man coming back from a biz niz trip, decided to get his wife a gift! He entered a boutique with his driver behind him, he picked a pant and the driver told him," oga madam get that type already"!
Re: No Read This Pls by rakel05(f): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
kellynoah monkey;;; abeg bring the old stock u have.
Re: No Read This Pls by rakel05(f): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
A new pastor was visiting in the homes of his members. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. He took out a card, wrote 'Revelation 3 verse 20' on the back and stuck it in the door.
When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, 'Genesis 3 verse 10.'

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3 verse 20 begins 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock.'

Genesis 3 verse 10 reads, 'I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked.'
Re: No Read This Pls by Ajibel(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
wtf was i doing in a dry thread

*looking for my way out*
Re: No Read This Pls by Homar(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
Stupid newbies and their stupid dry old yokes

(1) (Reply)

Play This Funny Game / Welcome To The 21st Century! / steps of becoming mad!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.