Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Help Needed About Aussie Land - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed About Aussie Land (112 Views)

Advice Needed!about To Travel To Poland For Greener Pasture / Canada&aussie Live And Work: Which Should Be The Easiest To Process. / Urgent Information Needed About Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed About Aussie Land by spartachico(m): 9:09am On Apr 09
Hello, please I need help and advise on how to go about in obtaining Australian tourist visa.

The cost
How long before visa is out
How many weeks or months is the visa
Can tourist visa be switched to stay
And any good advice on where to stay
Cost of living.

Please help me, my wife say make we jaapa go Australia... Reason for tourist visa is because I don't want to be stranded with work or student visa if things don't go right as plan, it is better to return solemnly than being deported because deportation can ruin chances of other countries...so make I play go first and see how things works.

Thanks as you comment wisely.
Re: Help Needed About Aussie Land by ednut1(m): 9:14am On Apr 09
spartachico:
Hello, please I need help and advise on how to go about in obtaining Australian tourist visa.

The cost
How long before visa is out
How many weeks or months is the visa
Can tourist visa be switched to stay
And any good advice on where to stay
Cost of living.

Please help me, my wife say make we jaapa go Australia... Reason for tourist visa is because I don't want to be stranded with work or student visa if things don't go right as plan, it is better to return solemnly than being deported because deportation can ruin chances of other countries...so make I play go first and see how things works.

Thanks as you comment wisely.
be honest with yourself. Have you seen anyone that Australia gave tourists visa? Asides people that have family there or extensive travel history? Even on nairaland there is no Australia tourist visa thread because they no dey give am to most applicants. Let’s say you miraculously get it, you can’t convert it to work visa.

Your reason for student/ work visa too makes no make sense. You want to spend over 3m in flight ticket and application fees to go look how he be? Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Please Direct Me To The Thread For Apartments And Roommates In Lagos / Help!!! TLS Port Harcourt Centre / Urgent ! Dual National Uk/nigerian Single Mum Needs To Travel With 9year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.