Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse (35042 Views)

Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos / Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures) / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Bmaster(m): 11:13am On Apr 09
Righteousness2:
In the Heavens, On Earth and Under the Earth, That is the Name about Every other.

That is the Only Name by which Humanity can be Saved and make Eternal life in Heaven.

That is the Only Name by which kingdoms, Powers, demons and altars bow.

That is the Only Name by which you can obtain FREEDOM from the Shackles and Chains of evil habits and Bondages.

That is only Name that can cleanse , wash , Purify and make you clean from all filthiness, dirtness and sinfulness.

JESUS CHRIST!! IS MY PRECIOUS DADDY!!
sometimes you just ran out of things to say,but I know u won't admit it

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Artscollection: 11:14am On Apr 09
Ashez:
Naija sef
Ordinary eclipse we no fit witness for this country, Bleep

Even normal tornado, hurricane and earthquake.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Bfly: 11:15am On Apr 09
Non sense

I tire for Nigerians o. Which1 be US based Nigerian nurse again?
If to say Nigeria na white skin, with this mentality their racial discrimination will stretch to the moon.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by CluelessMODS: 11:15am On Apr 09
Ashez:
Naija sef
It is not in your path.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Khyrvxjzy: 11:15am On Apr 09
Ashez:
Naija sef

you need ticket to watch it

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by crazygod(m): 11:17am On Apr 09
And sun just dey shine yesterday for Okoko. Which kain country be this? Even ordinary eclipse we no see. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Honestey: 11:17am On Apr 09
I no fall for whatever she is doing

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by OluwaSegun0509(m): 11:18am On Apr 09
1 Corinthians 1:25-30 NIV
For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength. Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

zedman1:
I'm sure you'll stop here and not say anything dumb concerning the eclipse like our ancestors did?
And the person making the video - I'm sure her reasoning isn't quite different from those guys in the movie Apocalypto. The gods must be saying something.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by quadraheem(m): 11:20am On Apr 09
Check out this

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by haffaze777(m): 11:21am On Apr 09
Ritaamaruu:
Big Achievement for Nigeria we should celebrate her

No,
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Samesame247: 11:21am On Apr 09
See as she dey shout Jesus Christ like sey he know her.

If e reach for bed now, na oh my God! Oh my God!

This is a landmark achievement for science because if not for science, na offering and tithes naija pastors for use update us this morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by zedman1(m): 11:22am On Apr 09
OluwaSegun0509:
1 Corinthians 1:25-30 NIV
For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength. Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

What's the relationship between my comment, the person I quoted, the scripture you quoted and the eclipse Is this the first time you've heard about eclipse? I'm sure common eclipse sef, you can't explain why it happens. I don't even know what they teach you guys in school these days.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by haffaze777(m): 11:23am On Apr 09
Basic123:

Neither will it make this brainless stupid FAKE LYING fool below the president oo

This big head will never rule Nigeriagrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by iampeterben(m): 11:24am On Apr 09
What a beautiful day to be alive
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by isaachi4u: 11:25am On Apr 09
Intelligent is a very Big wealth.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Ray07(m): 11:26am On Apr 09
Nonsense . . . Something we experienced back here in 05 or 6 I think.

Dey there the shout Jesus like someone having orgasm. sad
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by CCIA: 11:27am On Apr 09
zedman1:
I'm sure you'll stop here and not say anything dumb concerning the eclipse like our ancestors did?
And the person making the video - I'm sure her reasoning isn't quite different from those guys in the movie Apocalypto. The gods must be saying something, right?
Plus, the Japa nurse does not know how awkward she sounds especially with her trying extra hard to fake an American accent.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by CluelessMODS: 11:28am On Apr 09
Artscollection:

Even normal tornado, hurricane and earthquake.
Two of una go school at all?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by MetaMatrix: 11:28am On Apr 09
Basic123:

Neither will it make this brainless stupid FAKE LYING fool below the president oo

This is the same idiot they want to defraud Nigeria with. I just wonder what they all drank to be zombied as such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by GiZcorp: 11:28am On Apr 09
Perfect
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by HighChiefZino: 11:28am On Apr 09
And some idiots will say there is no God, forget it power pass power. My Lord and my God, I bow before your Majesty.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Basic123: 11:29am On Apr 09
MetaMatrix:

This is the same idiot they want to defraud Nigeria with. I just wonder what they all drank to be zombied as such
Honestly

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by annyplenty(m): 11:33am On Apr 09
The ways of God are unsearchable!

I am partly happy and impressed with the way she was shouting Jesus

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:38am On Apr 09
Reminds me of my fwb who's notorious for moaning so loud during sex cheesy
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Draslo(m): 11:39am On Apr 09
Righteousness2:
In the Heavens, On Earth and Under the Earth, JESUS is the Name above Every other.

You Believe it or Not, JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which Humanity can be Saved and make Eternal life in Heaven.

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which kingdoms, Powers, demons and altars bow.

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which you can obtain FREEDOM from the Shackles and Chains of evil habits and Bondages.

JESUS CHRIST is only Name that can cleanse , wash , Purify and make you clean from all filthiness, dirtness and sinfulness.

JESUS CHRIST is coming soonest to take out of this Earth all who Believe and Obey HIS words.

The universe is 13+ billion years. This planet is 4+ billion years. Your precious daddy came along just over 50,000 years after humans evolved. I believe in a creator of the intelligent and chaotic design of the universe but not in the assumptions about him compiled in books. In another 5,000 years, your precious Daddy will become unimportant. Sadly you won't be around to experience it. In a couple of hundred thousand years, humanity will have spread beyond this tiny rock that we'll all know. I wonder where your apocalypse will come from by then

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Artscollection: 11:39am On Apr 09
CluelessMODS:

Two of una go school at all?

U wey go school but u dey there a nepa certificate holder run u street 4 8yrs and now we neva see current baba cert. Well i understand the Frustration in naija can blind one from differentiating jokes from reality.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by BluntCrazeMan: 11:41am On Apr 09
Religion must enter everything.!!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by BluntCrazeMan: 11:41am On Apr 09
Which reminds me..
So,, no eclipse happened in the Bible??
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by boludareli: 11:42am On Apr 09
Righteousness2:
In the Heavens, On Earth and Under the Earth, JESUS is the Name above Every other.

You Believe it or Not, JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which Humanity can be Saved and make Eternal life in Heaven.

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which kingdoms, Powers, demons and altars bow

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Name by which you can obtain FREEDOM from the Shackles and Chains of evil habits and Bondages.

JESUS CHRIST is only Name that can cleanse , wash , Purify and make you clean from all filthiness, dirtness and sinfulness.

JESUS CHRIST is coming soonest to take out of this Earth all who Believe and Obey HIS words.

Oga stop posting nonsense all this you’re writing you are blasphemy who is Jesus that you’re writing all this ? Ordinary slave Ordinary servant. If you don’t stop writing this nonsense and repent you will be among the losers in here after

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by Focusmind: 11:42am On Apr 09
See the title sef, "U.S based Nigerian " nurse. So, If it was from a "Nigerian based ", it won't trend.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse by billionman: 11:43am On Apr 09
Why is she shouting Jesus all through the video? Makes the video uninteresting to watch. Had to mute her voice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain / He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) / Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.