Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Moral Dilemma Of Selling One's Soul: Reflections On Eternal Consequences And - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Moral Dilemma Of Selling One's Soul: Reflections On Eternal Consequences And (63 Views)

The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moral Dilemma Of Selling One's Soul: Reflections On Eternal Consequences And by GiZcorp: 11:56am On Apr 09
Often, I sit and wonder about those who are reputed to have sold their souls to the devil. I must say, they exhibit not only consideration but also calmness regarding what lies ahead.

I cannot fathom trading Heaven for the fleeting pleasures of this world; I would remain silent for even a second. Frankly, if I were one of them, I would never appear depressed, dejected, or frustrated in any way. I would continue to indulge in life to the fullest, behaving as I desire, and pursuing all the pleasures I can find.

However, when all is said and done, they will ultimately suffer for eternity. That alone is the reason I remain true to myself and refuse to compromise my soul. Hence, I maintain an unwavering focus on my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

As the saying goes, the devil offers everything just to revel in seeing you lose everything, including your soul. For believers in the Lord, it is imperative to safeguard your soul and nurture your relationship with God.

Everything you hear and see about God and the devil is indeed true; otherwise, there wouldn't be people selling their souls. Remember, as it is written, 'For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?'

Reflect on this once more and share your honest thoughts on the existence of heaven and hell.

(1) (Reply)

My Bible School Homepage Is now officially Open / Dan Danger Anger / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.