Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute (44885 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by BuyMeBanger: 11:47am On Apr 11
They both looked like age mates (to me) undecided
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Litmus: 1:02pm On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:
Most elderly men think they're always right every time.
They always want to win every time using their age to emotionally gas light the young ones.

Sallah slap grin

Foreigner's mentality spotted. Nigerians do not disrespect culture and the elderly! Perhaps they do so in Ivory Cost, Senegal Mali or Timbuktu. It's a pity onlookers didn't intervene and beat the crap out of that delinquent feral rat!

Emigration and border control is vital. Unfettered freedom of movement through borders gradually impacts on a nations morals and nationalistic ways.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by jara: 1:41pm On Apr 11
Most of the ignoramus here claiming "in civilized climes" do not know it is a criminal offense to hit elderly in their worshipped countries abroad.

They have preference for elderly in lines, on busses and trains they reserve seats for the handicaps and elderly.

African cultures do not write it down, we practice it. This is how those who hit elders in public graduate to hitting their parents.

The video of a man who was tied to a tree and canned for hitting his mother went viral recently.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by morgstreme: 3:17pm On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:

Communicating with a language others don't understand is insanity. It shows your level of stupidity coz I can as well make use of mine

Ikpu gbarie Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu..
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Semaj77(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11
PerfectStranger:

Coconut head learn to read with understanding. I said I might not have the temerity to do that but definitely some other person might. We all don't have same upbringing OK? Do you understand me now?

Brainless idiota , if you can tacitly support it you'll definitely do it given the situation presents itself. At times people's utterances are a gateway to their hearts

1 Like

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Ikpu gbarie Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu..
Your parents must be disappointed in you cry
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by PerfectStranger(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11
Semaj77:

Brainless idiota , if you can tacitly support it you'll definitely do it given the situation presents itself. At times people's utterances are a gateway to their hearts
Common sense don suffer for your head cry
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Draslo(m): 11:02am On Apr 12
Mervingreat:

And that is why he should slap the old man?

I swear I wis to see your own father and ask him few question about you.

I said this long ago the
red-alert brought by obidient will placed so many youn people destiny into wilderness of a lifetime emptiness by the way these obidient insults elders of our land anyhow and since then it has continue till date I'm very sure that young that slap that old man must be one of the obidient for sure.

The old man should have just move aside and give the idiot what elders do give to a bastard like him, he go waka from that spot reach Accra in Ghana e go still dey think say na inside hin bedroom hin dey waka....

Soon as I saw the topic, I knew in my heart no Omoluabi will ever do this even if he's drunk and high on drugs
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by doctuw(m): 11:26am On Apr 12
My prayer for today is that you will not live to become that elder.
Brandosky:

From that video, can you tell me who hit the other first ? Who was actually pushing for a fight ?
The same elders that have stolen your future and that pf your unborn. Evil elders
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by doctuw(m): 11:28am On Apr 12
DM, not for public consumption
Trueprophet91:

Tell me about going with the Sun for the day, how does it work?

Help a learner wink smiley
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by doctuw(m): 11:31am On Apr 12
It is what you have asked upon yourself, you'll never become that elder. Mark my words
Brandosky:

From that video, can you tell me who hit the other first ? Who was actually pushing for a fight ?
The same elders that have stolen your future and that pf your unborn. Evil elders
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by morgstreme: 9:12pm On Apr 12
PerfectStranger:

My parents are disappointed in me cry

Obviously...

Olodo!
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Semaj77(m): 8:46am On Apr 13
PerfectStranger:

Common sense don suffer for your head cry

Na suffer e suffer , e no even dey your own head
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Brandosky: 12:27pm On Apr 13
doctuw:
My prayer for today is that you will not live to become that elder.
It will manifest in your life and that of your entire family. Idiot !!
If you like send your stupid father to go pick fight with someone younger and stronger. Whatever he gets, he totally deserves.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Brandosky: 12:32pm On Apr 13
doctuw:
It is what you have asked upon yourself, you'll never become that elder. Mark my words
If been old means causing a problem and picking a fight unjustly(no medical condition to justify such irrational behaviour)against someone that is stronger, may i get the beating i deserve.

You can send your father to come and put his hands on me, so you can find out what i can do to foolish elders like your father.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by dododawa1: 12:53pm On Apr 13
It we'll
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by doctuw(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13
You can only talk to me this way because it's an anonymous space, if not I would have dished out to you what you deserve. Omo irankiran osi. In your tribe, you wake up your father with kicks on their head so it's not strange to me. Flat head
Brandosky:

If been old means causing a problem and picking a fight unjustly(no medical condition to justify such irrational behaviour)against someone that is stronger, may i get the beating i deserve.

You can send your father to come and put his hands on me, so you can find out what i can do to foolish elders like your father.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Brandosky: 11:41am On Apr 14
doctuw:
You can only talk to me this way because it's an anonymous space, if not I would have dished out to you what you deserve. Omo irankiran osi. In your tribe, you wake up your father with kicks on their head so it's not strange to me. Flat head
What makes you so confident, you can even muster confidence to confront me in a real world out this forum ? Well, like you said is a faceless forum. Everyone is a superman here.
But i would have loved this more than anything else.
Am in porthacourt now. I will be in lagos in 2 days time. Please tell me ur location in lagos lets make this happen.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by doctuw(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14
Brandosky:

What makes you so confident, you can even muster confidence to confront me in a real world out this forum ? Well, like you said is a faceless forum. Everyone is a superman here.
Am in porthacourt now. I will be in lagos in 2 days time. Please tell me ur location in lagos lets make this happen.
What makes me so confident? I will keep that to myself. Your foolish self also have the assumption that everywhere in southwest is Lagos. Oponu. Abeg I no get your time. You are a frustrated Igbo. Go suck your mama breast.
Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by doctuw(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15
Go and suck your mother's breast young one. This response actually made it obvious that you are a kid and you have much energy to fight. I am not the one that caused your problems, neither is it Nigeria. Get something to do and you will get better. Use that energy on something productive. I am not your mate
Brandosky:

Re: Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute by Brandosky: 9:02am On Apr 16
doctuw:
Go and suck your mother's breast young one. This response actually made it obvious that you are a kid and you have much energy to fight. I am not the one that caused your problems, neither is it Nigeria. Get something to do and you will get better. Use that energy on something productive. I am not your mate
You said you will dish out to me what i deserve. I only want you to do that to me. Not too much to ask for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos / EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.