Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police (30368 Views)

I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by NezzyMike: 10:27am On Apr 10
ZombieTAMER:
Shut up bloody fool

Nobody should bring this guy's talk to front page henceforth

Activist ndi dumb heads! If he travels abroad now, he will be respecting crossdressers and trans them. Misplaced priority
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Rejoice28(f): 10:27am On Apr 10
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Jeje247: 10:29am On Apr 10
This one doesn't know what he's doing. By this revelation, someone else can easily accuse him of fabricating stories or conspiring against him. He already has given the police a good reason to not throw such allegations under the table

3 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by DrMuzungu(m): 10:31am On Apr 10
Bob-leeping-risky... FFS... who cares?!?!?!?!
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Penisman: 10:34am On Apr 10
ZombieTAMER:
Shut up bloody fool

Did he fvck your ashaawo mother Toto?

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by bolaayenimo: 10:36am On Apr 10
Mumu boy...arrest Tonto Dike first
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by DiskJokeyManic: 10:36am On Apr 10
ZombieTAMER:
Shut up bloody fool

You're the bigger fool here
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by DiskJokeyManic: 10:37am On Apr 10
Penisman:

Did he fvck your ashaawo mother Toto?

Ask the st#pid ediot
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by ignis: 10:39am On Apr 10
People should be allowed to live the way they choose.

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Mercury12(m): 10:40am On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:
You guys have done Bobrisky a very good favour grin grin

If Bobrisky should go to U.S or Canada Embassy and fill for Asylum for persecution of gays in Nigeria

He will automatically become U.S citizen grin

Then he will leave this Shithole for una
While he enjoys his life as transgender in U S

With his gay connection,
Bobrisky will make it BIG in Hollywood.
Hollywood loves gay and transgender grin

Who cares. That is America. They allow nonsense there. He is free to hop on the next flight bad go live there
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by DiskJokeyManic: 10:40am On Apr 10
NezzyMike:

Activist ndi dumb heads! If he travels abroad now, he will be respecting crossdressers and trans them. Misplaced priority

Is lgbtq legalized dere or not? Is it a crime in Nigeria or not?....😐😐 Dere is a saying dat wen u re in Rome,,, u act like de Romans.... VDM is not saying man/man or woman/woman should nt sleep wit eachoda wat he is saying is dat don't make it public on social media ND start acting like it is normal in Nigeria......😐 I won't be surprised if u are a Gaybriel....... Ev!l go@t like u😐

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by FightingFalcon: 10:41am On Apr 10
SAMBARRY:
Thank God for men like you.the only people I noticed doesn't like vdm are promiscuous men and women,those engaged in agege activities,fake skin care vendors and those promoting sexual recklessness and nudity on social media e.g blessing, Saida etc.even James brown has started behaving himself and started dressing properly.at least small sanity don enter social media

Hear how foolish u sound..... A guy who openly brags about knacking women and sucking pweek online...how can promiscuous people not like him...
It's like saying a thief doesn't like a thief

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by DiskJokeyManic: 10:42am On Apr 10
ignis:
People should be allowed to live the way they choose.

Nobody is stoping dat.... Bt do not bring it to social media and begin to act like it is normal.... I also pray all ur children follow de footsteps of bobrisky..... Amen😐

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Onyedikachi231: 10:43am On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:
You have done Bobrisky a very good favour

If Bobrisky should go to U.S or Canada Embassy
And fill for Asylum for persecution of gays in Nigeria

With his gay connection,

So because Hollywood loves gay, I should too?
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by otherway: 10:44am On Apr 10
I thought VDM is intelligent but hell NO.

Bob arrest has nothing to do with your detention.

And I hope he is smart enough to know that western countries have flagged him already as anti gay.. He should know what this means.

I'm not in support of same sex romance but I also believe that people must be allowed to choose how they want to live their lives. Nobody is a saint and a fornicator can not be the judge over a gay person... Let GOD be the judge and let people be who and what they want to be

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by nabiz(m): 10:45am On Apr 10
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0V_Ua4Bp6c?si=5S0LCgAo6l3O_lYH

Well-known activist Verydarkman discusses how he purposefully alerted the police to try to get both him and Bobrisky, the transvestite, arrested.

The controversial activist said that everything that had occurred, including his detention, was a part of his big plan to have Bobrisky taken into custody by the authorities.

He said that in order to get the police to arrest him and Bobrisky, he started contacting the police and accusing them of using Bobrisky’s services.

Verydarkman claimed that what caught him off guard was when someone combined images of Bobrisky and Frank Mba to give the impression that they were the same person.

Verydarkman emphasised that he didn’t know who had collaged the photographs and that this wasn’t accurate.

any person that doesn't like VDM is either a born evil or a bobirisy's partner in crime
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Ever8090: 10:48am On Apr 10
Police should keep bob risky in the cell until he grows full beard all over his face then gets pictures of him in court with the beard for the public to see and confirm that the guy is a mumu man..
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Father4all: 10:50am On Apr 10
This So called very dark man will eventually end up in prison if he is not careful. He too dey open mouth

3 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by shadrach77: 10:50am On Apr 10
Arafat1:
This ram considers himself a lion grin

Much more can't be expected from someone suffering from self esteem issue grin ;Ds because of his confessed small deek... Hence the need to always reassure himself of his importance...Big for nothing classless mofo

Even the Bobrisky wey e dey use chase clout fit get big preek pass am, if what that his Secretary said is anything to go by grin
Ram grin
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Coolestguy2023: 10:54am On Apr 10
It is only senseless idiots and gays that hate VDM
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Morbeta11(m): 10:56am On Apr 10
Am an Ediot please make me go viral.....
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by efemena5050(m): 10:58am On Apr 10
This quarter past gay dirty looking man is so obsessed with this confused idiot called BOBRISKY....are u sure all these were not as a result of deal gone wrong.....uve done ur path now y don't u just shut up ....with all this clouts....

3 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Dennisochampa: 11:06am On Apr 10
Lies from the deepest part of hell and if our police get sense... Them suppose arrest am again..
This means that his accusations were false and he knew it but still went ahead to accuse them...
This to me is outright madness and should not be tolerated in the force..
Can someone deliberately come out to accuse American, French or British law makers and security forces because he wants them to arrest him and someone else??

Them don see our police finish sha...
And for the role this fool played in denying mohbad justice... Nature will never be kind to him....

3 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by ignis: 11:08am On Apr 10
DiskJokeyManic:

Nobody is stoping dat.... Bt do not bring it to social media and begin to act like it is normal.... I also pray all ur children follow de footsteps of bobrisky..... Amen😐

Mr. Man, It's your duty to regulate what your children watch.
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by thaoriginator: 11:09am On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:

With his gay connection,
grin

Oya make he dey go na

Make them finish wetin remain for that him water nyansh cry
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by itznormiz: 11:15am On Apr 10
He just set a terrible precedent by stating unverified allegations at the police DIGs. This guy thinks he knows everything and people like this fall hard. Weldone oo! Mr Calculated moves... 😂🤣
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Snowx: 11:21am On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:

With his gay connection,

One of them sighted..so after making it big what next?
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by pikechukwu6(m): 11:21am On Apr 10
grin grin
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Okechinwadike: 11:25am On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:

With his gay connection,
just listen to your self dude
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by BondRiv: 11:36am On Apr 10
ChizzyBuna:

With his gay connection,

He should go. We don't want his type here.
Re: I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police by Roum(m): 11:47am On Apr 10
Omo gaybriels plenty for naira land o
Choi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Nigerian Musicians Who Started From The Choir (number 11 Would Shock You) / Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.