Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) (43505 Views)

A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Lovit(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09
Make dem buy more AC put for the Gym center now

Country hard, make anoda person no come add to the stress with oozing body Odour abeg
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by abobote: 5:04pm On Apr 09
That was a rude fact, she should have found a better way to advise her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:04pm On Apr 09
AS E BE SO E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY NA THE LADY KUKUNASE DEY OOZE SO OOOO

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Tochux1: 5:07pm On Apr 09
PerfectStranger:

Bro no loud am, anyhow wey Abunna wan be men go block nose with pillow still manage am
hmmm... Bad smell is a really turn off for me... No vex... If she's ugly no problem but please don't smell... I beg you
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by onecansee: 5:11pm On Apr 09
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by TUANKU(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09
kunle75:

Rubbish bawo,so you want them to die of stench in silence abi?
You tried
Where you there to confirm there was a stench? What a dork you are.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09
IceLip:
... because say God gift u wit body way no dea smell always no means say make u cast .. people like u get one lil-disease way u dea hide from others

...I believe time will tell and she will treat herself

Moreover, As long as e man dea lick plate when she cook, no p

"Hmmmm, ma la, ti kiniyen ba ti yun e, holla. I do this for real, you can ask Bimbo, tori e lose ma pemi lomo pa o bi igbon" - Olamide(Robo remix)
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Greenfaces: 5:13pm On Apr 09
Anyways they're ladies.... their sights are limited so she thinks this is cool.

I screamed at one guy in uniben because he stepped on me in a shuttle bus. He didn't respond. I later apologised when I saw he was a quiet gentle man that didn't deserve such embarrassment, he still didn't respond. That was when I realised say na men him be.

Boys don't just go outside and act stupid because these church boys are everywhere and you dont know when you will invite a gun man to your house at night
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by mushroomFarm: 5:14pm On Apr 09
santaclaws:
That's an insult. Even if the lady has body odour, there are ways you can approach her in person and talk to her, even she would appreciate.

Making a video and saying someone has body odour is just wrong.
In fact,very annoying. Very stupid of her.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by spartachico(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09
Two jobless sick hunters, working out to impress the other gender or snatch their fellow species man
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09
The lady being abused is too slow, she should have giving her a dirty slap on the face.

Body odour is crazy tho, the day I almost suffocate because of it, I quickly saved myself.

I later called the young girl, I told her to go treat herself that i almost fainted from the oozing smell.
I explained things properly to her. She still like me till today lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 5:17pm On Apr 09
I won't confront her. I'll quietly leave the place. Though it can be very annoying when they do this things and they do it on purpose. Why go and stand under the AC causing discomfort to others.

There was one I encountered in a Keke.. Omo this young girl early in the morning coming from gas station, the odour from her body was unbearable. I just covered my nose in a very derogatory manner to let her notice so next time she'll bathe before leaving the house.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Lomprico2: 5:18pm On Apr 09
Scripted !

Don't believe everything you see on the Internet

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09
Staged.

Social media is cunt

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by kunle75(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

Where you there to confirm there was a stench? What a dork you are.

We're you also there to ascertain the level stench perceived, before making such dumb comments.

Punk ass
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by elpochas: 5:24pm On Apr 09
Wahala for body odor.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:
Lady confronts another lady at a gym over body odour shocked cool

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6V4mKkTss0

My guess... This girl likes a guy who likes the girl(with the "body odour"wink
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by sylve11: 5:25pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

You too dey arranged fake content. angry cool
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09
Daniel7543:
I wonder how her kpekus odour go be like

Don't be surprised that some peeps go Gaga for smellos be it kpekus or body smellos
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by sylve11: 5:26pm On Apr 09
Lomprico2:
Scripted !

Don't believe everything you see on the Internet

Mostly from thar wetindeyhappen tv. sad cool
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by TUANKU(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09
kunle75:

We're you also there to ascertain the level stench perceived, before making such dumb comments.

Punk ass
I did not make any claim of any stench, it's you who is dick-ridding and going on as if you where there present.
What a dingbat you are grin ...go fvck yourself.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by sylve11: 5:28pm On Apr 09
TheFreshVanilla:
If you believe this really happened and not acted, then Tinubu deserve to be your president.

It's a Scripted rubbish from the op as usual. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by WhiteWood: 5:29pm On Apr 09
ChizzyBuna:
I was about to scold the girl for videoing the whole incident. But I remember how dangerous body odor is..

I was sitting close to the A.C in my school
Then I remember one of my chubby Yoruba girl sibling that entered class. Immediately the whole class change odour!!! shocked

Nobody wanted to tell her directly
Nepa come bring light, I happily ON A.C

Naso this girl Waka come siddon close to me to enjoy the A.C.
The odour was so bad.
I was highly disgusted and flabbergasted
I unplug my laptop and left the class...wtf angry

I support body shaming Girls with body odor
If you keep quiet, many people will suffer poisonous gasses in silence

I wish I had the balls to confront that girl
But her body odor no even gree me near her

FIXED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Codes151(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09
Igbo... girl.. DIS -3 - booting the odor
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09
mightyhazel:
That girl no get any odour..she just hates the girl for other reasons.. She's too meek..other girls will smash that phone for her.. She even looks like one who would have a fishy rotten odor

Trust me, na 1 of those guys for gym cause this beef!!!
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by albert2512: 5:32pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

People now take being rude a cool thing to do. Body odour is not cool but being rude is not equally cool. If she is not trying to embarrass the lady, there are many ways to resolve the issue like reporting to the right authority and go further by protesting authority if satisfactory action not taken.

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by blancsn1: 5:41pm On Apr 09
Exactly na only Yoruba de get body odour.
Do you want me to tell you where you Ipob tribesmen de ooz from ?!

Rotten fish no smell reach una.

ChizzyBuna:
I was about to scold the girl for videoing the whole incident. But I remember how dangerous body odor is..

I was sitting close to the A.C in my school
Then I remember one chubby Yoruba girl that entered class. Immediately the whole class change odour!!! shocked

Nobody wanted to tell her directly
Nepa come bring light, I happily ON A.C

Naso this girl Waka come siddon close to me to enjoy the A.C.
The odour was so bad.
I was highly disgusted and flabbergasted
I unplug my laptop and left the class...wtf angry

I support body shaming Girls with body odor
If you keep quiet, many people will suffer poisonous gasses in silence

I wish I had the balls to confront that girl
But her body odor no even gree me near her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Boo3nity(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09
IceLip:
... because say God gift u wit body way no dea smell always no means say make u cast .. people like u get one lil-disease way u dea hide from others

...I believe time will tell and she will treat herself

Moreover, As long as e man dea lick plate when she cook, no p

Another body odor dispenser spotted.
Abeg shift!
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by izubext007: 5:52pm On Apr 09
Bad mouth
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09
the gym (where everyone is profusely sweating) is one place where body odor doesnt matter to me.
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Greenback: 5:56pm On Apr 09
Daniel7543 flat headed conehead grin:
I wonder how her kpekus odour go be like
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by mrkia(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09
The accusing lady isn't mannered. Didn't she know it may not be her own doing.

And she even videoing it shocked tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood / 26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / 10 Weird Truths You Probably Don't Know About Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.