Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Discover Mouth Watering Offer In This Pre Order Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover Mouth Watering Offer In This Pre Order Group (112 Views)

Do You Need A Pre-order Group To Join? / Enjoy Mouth Watering And Spicy Dishes At Top Indian Restaurant In Preston / Join Whatsapp Turkey Clothes Pre Order Group To Buy At Company Proce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover Mouth Watering Offer In This Pre Order Group by Moji12(f): 12:05am On Apr 10
Good evening everyone and happy Eid-il-Fitr to our Muslim faithfuls.
I want to seize this opportunity to talk about our pre order group currently going on where you can get nice things at ridiculous prices. The goods are shipped through air and sea but we are taking orders for air cargo then sea shipping follows immediately.

The products ranges from household stuff, kitchen utensils/wares l, human hair, smart watch, jewelries, sunshades ( UB and anti blue ray ) clothings, footwears, back to school sming others

We also do Procuremen, incase you have what you want us to help you impor, we would gladly do that for you.

I will be dropping some pictures of the goods we are shipping through air.
Thank you and God bles.
Premium Logistic..... we make you smile.

1 Like

Re: Discover Mouth Watering Offer In This Pre Order Group by Moji12(f): 12:08am On Apr 10
Moji12:
I want to seize this opportunity to talk about our pre order group currently going on where you can get nice things at ridiculous prices. The goods are shipped through air and sea but we are taking orders for air cargo then sea shipping follows immediately.

The products ranges from household stuff, kitchen utensils/wares l, human hair, smart watch, jewelries, sunshades ( UB and anti blue ray ) clothings, footwears, back to school sming others

We also do Procuremen, incase you have what you want us to help you impor, we would gladly do that for you.

Thank you and God bles.

Re: Discover Mouth Watering Offer In This Pre Order Group by Moji12(f): 12:13am On Apr 10
Moji12:

Thank you and God bles.

Incase you are finding it difficult to join, you can DM or reach through this number, zero eight zero double three one right one four eight one.
PS. For business purpose only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discover Mouth Watering Offer In This Pre Order Group by Moji12(f): 12:14am On Apr 10
Moji12:

Incase you are finding it difficult to join, you can DM or reach through this number, zero eight zero double three one right one four eight one.
PS. For business purpose only.

We have so much more but because of Niaraland's rule I won't be able to post all.
Re: Discover Mouth Watering Offer In This Pre Order Group by Moji12(f): 8:46am On Apr 10
Good morning all and Eid Mubarak to our Muslim brothers.

You can keep your orders rolling in and if you have anything you would want us to source for you, we can do that at a very affordable price.

Premier Logistics....... We make you smile.
Re: Discover Mouth Watering Offer In This Pre Order Group by Moji12(f): 8:50am On Apr 10
We are still taking order.
Re: Discover Mouth Watering Offer In This Pre Order Group by Moji12(f): 9:34pm On Apr 11
We are still taking orders.
Order closing on the 22nd of April, then we move to Sea shipping.
You can still join the moving train.

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Used An ATM Machine? / $2000 Grant And Making Over $1000 Per Month??? Discover The Hidden Secret. / Point Of Lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.