Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? (229 Views)

Whose Name Should I Put On Papers Of The Car I Intend Buying For My Married Sis? / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by HanisahZuwy: 6:44am On Apr 10
Please who has any land in Abuja or it's environs? A land he or she doesn't intend to develop this year. Is there anyone here like that? Within Abuja or around it.

Thanks.
Re: Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by saucerence(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10
HanisahZuwy:
Please who has any land in Abuja or it's environs? A land he or she doesn't intend to develop this year. Is there anyone here like that? Within Abuja or around it.

Thanks.
good day I have some good plots of land for sale around Abuja enviros please let talk the area is close to development too when you re ready # 07018909074 I saw comment on a smiliar post of yours
Re: Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by comtem2011: 10:20am On Apr 13
HanisahZuwy:

Thanks.
I have an estate plot for sale at Abuja. Pyakasa, airport road.
Re: Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by HanisahZuwy: 11:31am On Apr 13
comtem2011:
I have an estate plot for sale at Abuja. Pyakasa, airport road.
No, I didn't intend to buy. I wanted to plant little something this year. I have the experience. Just asking if there's anyone here who has a land he/she doesn't intend to develop this year. It'll last just few months.
Re: Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by Erums(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13
Yesbi have i wuse.. Na 300m per plot
Re: Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by HanisahZuwy: 1:03am On Apr 14
Erums:
Yesbi have i wuse.. Na 300m per plot
No, I didn't intend to buy. I wanted to plant little something this year. I have the experience. Just asking if there's anyone here who has a land he/she doesn't intend to develop this year. It'll last just few months.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment For Your Family. / Afl Women Congratulates Sussex Meghan Markle / Children's Day Is Around The Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.