Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle (4619 Views)

Roducate Learning App Partner Airtel To Provide Exam Success Bundle For Students / How To Subscribe For Airtel SMS Pack - New Introduced SMS Bundle / Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:05am On Apr 10
Airtel Nigeria has partnered Roducate, a digital education platform provider, to launch ‘Airtel-Roducate Exam Success Bundle, an innovative mobile product that offers bundled data packages on the Airtel network, granting students affordable and convenient access to premium exam preparation resources via its digital education economy platform.

Speaking at the launch of the bundle recently in Lagos, Airtel’s Director of Marketing, Ismail Adeshina, explained that the partnership aimed to provide cost-effective learning and examination resources for Nigerians.

By leveraging Roducate’s robust digital education platform and Airtel’s expansive and reliable data network, students, teachers and parents can easily access top-tier exam prep resources conveniently and affordably, no matter where they are,” he said.

Adesina added, “The Airtel-Roducate exam success package provides a wealth of high-quality study materials, including tutorial videos, podcasts, study tasks, past questions, and mock exams. It also includes curated daily study guides which are tailored to facilitate students’ preparation for various national examinations, including JAMB/UTME, common entrance examinations into secondary schools, WASSCE, NDA, BECE, and others.”

In his remarks, Chief Executive Officer of Roducate, Femisola Awosika, emphasised the importance of the Airtel-Roducate alliance, saying that the collaboration will not only address the pressing need for comprehensive and cost-effective learning and examination resources but will also expand access to many more Nigerians across socioeconomic classes.

He noted that the bundled data offerings that come with this partnership cater to a wide range of educational stakeholders, including students from nursery to tertiary institutions, learning centres, teachers, private lesson instructors, and parents.

Awosika said, “With learning content available for all classes and levels, alongside past questions and mock for national examinations, the Roducate-Airtel Exam Success package offers various price options to suit different user needs.

“The Airtel-Roducate exam success bundles provide a range of affordable data. They include ‘The Exam Success Plus bundle, priced at N2000, which comes with a physical pack, 4GB of free data, a complimentary Airtel SIM card, and one month of access to all Roducate learning content and exam success modules.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/02/14/airtel-partners-roducate-to-launch-exam-success-data-bundle

1 Like

Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by lekanolaolu: 11:42am On Apr 10
Quite innovative and Interesting.
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by meum: 11:42am On Apr 10
Hmmm
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by kaludestiny10(m): 11:43am On Apr 10
Okay
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by topradar4(f): 11:43am On Apr 10
Nice one
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by kereman1: 11:43am On Apr 10

1 Like

Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Pootle: 11:43am On Apr 10
so f what

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Emu4life(m): 11:43am On Apr 10
Roducate abi Ronu cate

1 Like

Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by EnglishUsa: 11:48am On Apr 10

Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by tiswell(m): 11:52am On Apr 10
Airtel is the worst network apparently.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by mclloyd22: 11:54am On Apr 10
Nice development but provide fast network info some local areas. Smart business idea. Alert 2x
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by enemyofprogress: 11:57am On Apr 10
That one go good o

Thank God say person no dey keep Garri for bank. You for dey hear, You can only withdraw 2 cups a day 😂
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Antoeni(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10
Maybe I should just Turn to Airtel Data,
MTN Data is Sucking Blood Just Like APC
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by okeyley: 12:30pm On Apr 10
Emu4life:
Roducate abi Ronu cate

Comrade small peace wey we dey enjoy e reach your turn you turn am to violence

1 Like

Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Proudman1: 12:47pm On Apr 10
Priced at 2k

comes with data of 4gb

What's the point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Heisephraim: 12:54pm On Apr 10
This is a great one from Airtel, having students in mind is a good thing....I hope to see more of this from other network brand...kudos to Airtel
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by goldmatrix(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10
They are just going to upload materials found online and trap people with data tags.. Shits mkt strategy.
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Goldsplash(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10
Airtel is a scam network; they keep deducting my airtime anytime I recharge. I didn't subscribe to any service, and I have also emailed them concerning the issue, but still, no reply from them. Yesterday, I decided to test them with 700 naira; I still bought data with 100 naira to confirm if the issue had been sorted out, but I got a shocker when I checked my balance and saw 300 naira. I will never recharge that line again. Thank God it's not my main line.
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Shomek(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10
Nice work from airtel
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by CartelKenneth: 3:32pm On Apr 10
tiswell:
Airtel is the worst network apparently.

Actually Etisalat and Glo are the worst networks
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Iyeeshaar(f): 11:04pm On Apr 10
This really thoughtful,it's something that will really help students
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by Ezeifeduba: 7:14am On Apr 11
This is quite interesting and innovative.

Giving back to the society is always the right way to go.
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:11am On Apr 11
Nice
Re: Airtel Partners Roducate To Launch Exam Success Data Bundle by MilkyGalaxy88: 1:21pm On Apr 11
This is great others can emulate

(1) (Reply)

Friends I Need Your Advice/ Opinion Plsssss / Olivia Farnsworth: She Neither Sleeps, Eat Or Feel Pain / Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Registration Form 4 Admission 2010 Post Pce Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.