Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. (35717 Views)

How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / Burst :7people Had The Same Meal On Twitter. Why Do People Lie Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:25pm On Apr 10
I made this yam fried egg and sauce on a low budget prepared only half of the yam.

Yam 1700
Vegetable oil 300 ( my vegetable oil is finished and I'm on a budget)
Egg 500
Fresh tomatoes and peppers 400.

You too can try it. Very filling too.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by FRANCISTOWN: 12:48pm On Apr 10
Balablue64:
Looks like kwashiokor food, tueh!
You people should learn to respect your elders. This is wrong

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by DeathToSimps: 1:22pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

nlfpmod

Oh. You're calling the mods.

For what? He expressed his honest opinion and that is not a bad thing.

After going round nairaland broke-shaming men, look at the village sacrifice you prepared.

Do better!

135 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Shinjawestern: 1:33pm On Apr 10
You with this Ur yeye food always

Are u married?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:40pm On Apr 10
DeathToSimps:

After going round nairaland broke-shaming men, look at the village sacrifice you prepared.

Do better!

Broke shame who? Did I mention your name. Only a broke man will react at every mention of the word broke when no one is calling him.

As for my meal it's very rich and fortified with all the daily required nutrients any meal is supposed to have. So you can't shame me with it cos I'm proud to showcase it anywhere I like

Let me school you a little
Fresh tomatoes represents the required vegetable and it's very Rich in vitamins.✓

Vegetable oil. Rich in fatty acids ✓

Egg .. a good source of protein required for repair and replacement of damaged cells.✓

Yam a good source of carbohydrates for energy.✓

Show us what you had for lunch today since you people can't recognize a healthy meal and can't even combine healthy nutritious food to get a balanced diet. You're coming here to display your ignorance.

Good food makes people think and reason well before they talk. People should endeavor to feed their brains with the right diet to avoid constituting nuisance to the society.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:45pm On Apr 10
Shinjawestern:
You with this Ur yeye food always

Are u married?

How many you don see chop for the past one year?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:48pm On Apr 10
Balablue64:

Will you keep quiet before i slap you with the back of my hard

The person you are quoting can have you locked up with the key thrown into the ocean for life. When you come to a faceless forum yall will be forming keypad warriors until they fish you out like the ones involved in Chinwes case.

6 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Balablue64: 1:59pm On Apr 10
DeathToSimps:

Do better!
No mind them, wife material oya see what you prepared, ebora osun

8 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by inoki247: 1:59pm On Apr 10
Lol mak the Dollar dey rise back since things have refuse to fall with the Dollar fall....

Imagine earning in Dollar like this after conversation the Dollar no still reach wetin u wan buy.. make the Dollar rise back...

6 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by DenreleDave(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10
grin grin

Nice one. Won't you invite me?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by KingLennon(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10
APC government has made people to start eating food that should be served to the gods sad...

16 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Balablue64: 2:00pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

The person you are quoting can have you locked up with the key thrown into the ocean for life. When you come to a faceless forum yall will be forming keypad warriors until they fish you out like the ones involved in Chinwes case.
I know, i agree

1 Like

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Judolisco(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10
Nothing do u bro.... Enjoy yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10
Why do threads like this make frontpage for goodness sake?
Is the OP ahnie?

5 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by ipobarecriminals: 2:02pm On Apr 10
cool yummy.Walahi! I dey miss home.Naija cool embarassed cry

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Kellie069(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10
M not a fan of egg sauce and yam! I go just jejely run one accident rice with red oil and some few obstructions inside and m good to go ! Haven’t had yam for months

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Dwaizman(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10
I collected my sallah tinub rice from ikoyi mosque tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by johnog4sure: 2:03pm On Apr 10
Will you or will you not vote APC again? like to vote share not to vote

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:03pm On Apr 10
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Nice one. Won't you invite me?

Come and join me.

2 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10
I daresay the OP doesn’t know how to cook

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by iykepromotions: 2:03pm On Apr 10
Ingredients is more than enough but not sure if you're a good cook from the look of the food.

7 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by AriyaTV: 2:03pm On Apr 10
This your camera ehn...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by okerekingsley90: 2:04pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Broke shame who? Did I mention your name. Only a broke man will react to every mention of the word broke when no one is calling him.

As for my meal it's very rich and fortified with all the daily required nutrients any meal is supposed to have. So you can't shame me with it cos I'm proud to showcase it anywhere I like

Let me school you a little
Fresh tomatoes represents the required vegetable and it's very Rich in vitamins.✓

Vegetable oil. Rich in fatty acids ✓

Egg .. a good source of protein required for repair and replacement of damaged cells.✓

Yam a good source of carbohydrates for energy.✓

Show us what you had for lunch today since you people can't recognize a healthy meal and can't even combine healthy nutritious food to get a balanced diet. You're coming here to display your ignorance.

Good food makes people think and reason well before they talk. People should endeavor to feed their brains with the right diet to avoid constituting nuisance to the society.

grin grin grin
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10
Today is just 10 na
U collect salary 10 days ago what happened to it

Chioma collect am for your hand Abi na Abigirl or funmi

20 more days to go

4 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:04pm On Apr 10
Kellie069:
M not a fan of egg sauce and yam! I go just jejely run one accident rice with red oil and some few obstructions inside and m good to go ! Haven’t had yam for months

Really?.. this is how I like it. It was very tasty. You would love this one I made.

2 Likes

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Matheusmartin: 2:04pm On Apr 10
Which T- junction are we taking this food to

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Rechargeam247(f): 2:05pm On Apr 10
Not bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by omooba969(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10
Nice combo 👍 but try dey calm down, your blood too dey hot. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10
Nice meal...!

However, with fresh tomatoes and pepper, methinks you could have prepared a better egg sauce.

... Except this is how you prefer yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / TLcakeboulevard's Cake For Africa Day Cake Collaboration / A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.