Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Mini Bus Driving Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mini Bus Driving Business (159 Views)

Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Bus Driving Business by Swazi042: 3:36pm On Apr 10
I used to use my bus for bread delivery but the business fold and I want to pick up from what's left and use the bus for transportation here in Asaba. Please I want to know from Asaba drivers and experience drivers if this business Is profitable. I will drive the bus myself. I want to know before investing on new commercial plate number and union. Please any comment on this topic will be appreciated.
Re: Mini Bus Driving Business by Rubyjade: 6:07pm On Apr 10
Yes it very profitable. Ply black gate to Ogbonogbo. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Mini Bus Driving Business by Swazi042: 9:46pm On Apr 10
Bro I beg you. Send me your number I want to WhatsApp you and get to know more and also if you know the registration method

2 Likes

Re: Mini Bus Driving Business by IyaTola: 5:36pm On Apr 11
Call Stanley his a Keke driver he would educate you better +234 803 699 1350
Swazi042:
Bro I beg you. Send me your number I want to WhatsApp you and get to know more and also if you know the registration method

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day... 'hierophant' / World Technology And Innovation Expo / A Solid Writing Career & Bloggging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.