Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

League Title: Jurgen Klopp Says He Doesn't Want To Watch Arsenal And City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / League Title: Jurgen Klopp Says He Doesn't Want To Watch Arsenal And City (84 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Says Pep Guardiola ‘the Best Manager In The World’ / Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" / Pirlo Names Five Clubs That Can Win Champions League Title This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

League Title: Jurgen Klopp Says He Doesn't Want To Watch Arsenal And City by obikelly: 8:42pm On Apr 10
Liverpool's manager, Jurgen Klopp, doesn't want to see Arsenal and Manchester City play on Wednesday. His team is winning in the Premier League by two points. There are only nine games left in the season, and the competition for the title is very tight.

If Liverpool's opponent wins, they could be in first place for a short time. Liverpool can be in first place if they win against Sheffield United on Thursday.

“I didn’t even know that (Arsenal and City) play tonight,” Klopp told reporters. “I expect them always to win. So, it’s not about that, we need to get our points in, we need to win our football games, so I’m honestly not interested.

“Years ago, when I watched a game and wanted Leicester to win, it didn’t happen, that was the last time I did that. You learn from the past, so when they play, my heart rate doesn’t go up.”

Klopp’s team has 67 points, two ahead of Arsenal, who host Luton Town, and three ahead of City, who host Aston Villa.

Source: https://www.betteranigerianow.com/sports/premier-league-klopp-wants-to-overlook-the-arsenal-and-city-matches/

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Atlanta 0-3 Highlights / Mohammed Salah Tipped To Leave Liverpool After £200m Transfer Bid As Three Repla / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid 1-1 (pen 3-4) Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.