Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Need Importers Of Phone Parts(not Accessories),memory Cards 4 Biz Transaction. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Importers Of Phone Parts(not Accessories),memory Cards 4 Biz Transaction. (801 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / 7 Types Of Phone Users / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Importers Of Phone Parts(not Accessories),memory Cards 4 Biz Transaction. by Chidiansel: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
I need importers of phone parts(not accessories)and memory cards to be buying goods at affordable and friendly prices.Give me wholesale prices of 2gb and 4gb micro sd memory cards.Pls Send info to chidiansel@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Google Nexus 7 Review / Glo Bis Problem / Phonearena Awards 2012: Worst Phones In 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.