Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack (24108 Views)

They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX / Man Screams In Fear As Photographer Suddenly Goes Into Trance During Photoshoot / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by saifuhot: 3:25pm On Apr 11
emkz:
The CBN is overstaffed and we saw a lot of rot under Emefiele with CBN veering into matters they have no business with like granting loans to farmers, and Emefiele was allocating forex indiscriminately.

If the departments are not relevant to the core mandate of the CBN, they should be closed or the staff redeployed or relieved.

The CBN cannot be used to compensate the children of politicians with jobs. We need the very best to work there.

Cardoso, we from the outside fully support your reforms. If jobs would be lost, so be it. But could you please see if some of those being kicked out are absorbed by the Ministry of Agriculture or other agencies in the Ministry of Finance?
you're obviously a wicked insider whom lack consideration.

1 Like

Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 2Radii: 3:37pm On Apr 11
olisaEze:

Damn, you must really be experiencing brain fatigue from begging, if it had to take you this long to come up with this lame comeback! Ode rest make your hunger no use your impotent anger kpai you! grin
ur father...ur ewu father grin grin

Lemme tell u that u re wasting ur strength cus I am not reading what u re typing weda it's good or wrong..

Whatever it is, ur ewu father grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by toujurs: 3:39pm On Apr 11
Tinubu should sack these bastards. Spoilt brats.

1 Like

Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by olarent: 3:45pm On Apr 11
You want kill me with laugh, after all is business of poor.
bluefilm:
No need to fear

All the sacked ones should come and join us in our sports betting hustle
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Toneyo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11
helinues:
Why won't you.

Those with no skeleton in their cupboard won't even blink

They aided the BDC and the currency manipulators to the extent dollar rose to N1800.

Heads must definitely roll

The only sensible thing I've seen you said this week.

1 Like

Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Powersurge: 3:50pm On Apr 11
emkz:
The CBN is overstaffed and we saw a lot of rot under Emefiele with CBN veering into matters they have no business with like granting loans to farmers, and Emefiele was allocating forex indiscriminately.

If the departments are not relevant to the core mandate of the CBN, they should be closed or the staff redeployed or relieved.

The CBN cannot be used to compensate the children of politicians with jobs. We need the very best to work there.

Cardoso, we from the outside fully support your reforms. If jobs would be lost, so be it. But could you please see if some of those being kicked out are absorbed by the Ministry of Agriculture or other agencies in the Ministry of Finance?

CBN needs less than 1/3 of its current staff capacity.

All you have their are children of politicians doing nothing, damaging the system with impunity

1 Like

Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by olarent: 3:51pm On Apr 11
We are all better than this, this forum should be for learning sake and contribution of our own quota to national development. I beg of us all let desist from tribalism comment let focus on issue not hatred that the rich don't have.
2Radii:

Lemme tell u that u re wasting ur strength cus I am not reading what u re typing weda it's good or wrong..

Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 2Radii: 4:03pm On Apr 11
olarent:
We are all better than this, this forum should be for learning sake and contribution of our own quota to national development. I beg of us all let desist from tribalism comment let focus on issue not hatred that the rich don't have.
I am sorry if I offend you bro.

Bro I won't shut my mouth when I am engaging on civil conversations with someone and he all of a sudden resorted to insulting me unprovoked..

I am sorry, I will reciprocate the action till I get tired bro.
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Gabayo17(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11
Paraman:
There are also southerners who don't deserve to be working there, they entered through the back door.
I concur but this useless statement that power belongs to north must die
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by bluefilm: 4:29pm On Apr 11
olarent:
You want kill me with laugh, after all is business of poor.

Sports betting is not a business for the poor

It is a big business where the big players are always cashing out on a daily

You just need to know your way in the game
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Sapasenator: 4:59pm On Apr 11
They will be sacked and replaced by Cardoso and Tinubu's cronies and the rot continues.

Same shit different toilet.
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Sapasenator: 5:13pm On Apr 11
That last real recruitment into CBN was under OBJ and Soludo. Two of my friends were hired without any connection.

1 Like

Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by olisaEze(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11
2Radii:

Broke @ss semi-illiterate forming adviser, is it your wasting? Next time just face your beggy-beggy and leave others alone!

And BTW, it’s 'good or bad' & ‘right or wrong’, abi na tears dey block your eyes? grin. See dis fool o, u dey type dey cry?? Cry blood!! 😂
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by newoffer: 6:58pm On Apr 11
Sack them all. Political appointee just eating free money without no inputs.
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by 2Radii: 7:02pm On Apr 11
olisaEze:

Broke @ss semi-illiterate forming adviser, is it your wasting? Next time just face your beggy-beggy and leave others alone!

And BTW, it’s 'good or bad' & ‘right or wrong’, abi na tears dey block your eyes? grin. See dis fool o, u dey type dey cry?? Cry blood!! 😂
ur ewu father grin
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by funshint(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11
Most of them are unqualified and got appointment through back-door fueled by nepotism by Buhari and aided by that "bingo" Emefiele. It was on this same space that 3 northern young boys were flashing CBN appointment letters without any recruitment going on at that time. They turned CBN to market place where everybody can just enter. Thesame thing with EFCC. Go to any EFCC office; it's full of people with northern extraction. People that ordinarily are not intellectually qualified to be in such organization. Same thing with the army; no form of intelligence; just crude force. I pray God gives Tinubu the strength and courage to clean up the mess left behind by Buhari. Amen!
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Kingzmate(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11
SACK THOSE SENATOR CHILDREN WEY DEY USE CBN WORK DEY CATCH CRUISE cool

NOTHING LAST FOREVER, EVEN THEIR PAPA grin
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by intruder15(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11
dawnomike:
I pirry CBN workers right now... Daily anxiety for them.
That's why it's good to always have a side hustle or plan B irrespective of where you work and what you earn.

Did I just read pity CBN workers? Have you seen CBN vacancy before since you were an adult in Nigeria? There is nothing to pity here. Na them them.
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Emday(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by GreaterFuture(m): 1:31am On Apr 12
jaxin119:
List of organisations that are specially reserved for children of politicians:
NNPC
CBN
FIRS
NIA
DIA
NDA
DSS
EFCC
Customs
NPA
Immigration

Feel free to add yours
DSS??
Dss and NIA?
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:53am On Apr 12
Dynamicboss:

Any evidence sir?

I'm just saying. Northerners are immune to Nigeria government decisions.
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Rinoxy: 2:02pm On Apr 12
Buffalo2:
They should not be only sacked but prosecuted. Those guys leave as if we are not under same economy.
LIVE*

1 Like

Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by hedonido: 7:17pm On Apr 12
Only an idiot would be 'impressed' by this rubbish. And there are many idiots in this thread.

The Cardio-whatever Lagos boy at the helm of the CBN, with the conspiratorial authorization of his ugly bat boss are only clearing 'expendables' in order to create space for them to insert their own stooges and beneficiaries to continue to leech off the system. There is no noble or reformative intent here!

You must be a brain dead nincompoop not to know this.

Of course the CBN is populated by unproductive bastards, by not less than 97% of its total workforce. But this is not a CBN problem.. The ENTIRE civil/public service has the same problem. Forget about the big and popular agencies like CBN, NNPC, FIRS, DSS, EFCC, etc.

There are numerous unpopular MDAs and other government bodies that pay outrageous salaries and allowances, with just the same or even worse level of incompetent and unproductive staff, ALL of whom got their jobs undeservedly.

This extremely annoying shithole of a country, or whatever is left of it, cannot be salvaged.
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by WeddingParol: 10:41am On Apr 13
Mandate1:
how u take know? Dey did all those shenanigans, yet dollar was below 700 under Buhari, and fuel was 160, with a manageable inflation. Abeg make we hear word!

Tinubu is sanitizing now, hunger wan finish people.

I don't join words with people who cannot differentiate their left from right?

If you had known better, you wouldn't have made that comment
Re: CBN Staff: We Are Living In Fear Of Sack by Mandate1: 11:40am On Apr 13
WeddingParol:

I don't join words with people who cannot differentiate their left from right?

If you had known better, you wouldn't have made that comment
wonderful! You actually know better. You're A bundle of knowledge, an encyclopedia of political and economic knowhow.

Need I remind you that the empty barrel makes the loudest noise and he who jumps easily to ascribe people to know nothing actually has lesser dexterity at engaging in sound argument.

If Buhari despite his poor leadership according to you, Nigerians were able to buy fuel at #160, diesel at #800 cooking gas at #600, a bag of rice at #30, 000, then I wonder what you call Tinubu under whose watch we've fallen deeper as a people into penury. Pls keep your political sagacity and smartness to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? / Why Are There No Female Generals In The Nigerian Army? / AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.