Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope (38993 Views)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by delishpot: 4:53pm On Apr 11
christejames:
Every Tom Dick and Harry will want to claim revelance with this guy's death now undecided

This prosperity preachers are one of the major problems of Christianity on the continent today and if they are not contained will lead to its extinction from the continent.

This one isn't a preacher. Na trado man.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Edusouls(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11
sofeo:
He's just probably nor careful and prayerful enough.
mr careful and prayerful we would see how many thousand years u would live on earth, religious brainwashed fools
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by ruggedtimi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11
Water spirits dey always carry people wey get spiritual issues
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by ElSudani: 5:37pm On Apr 11
How are we sure this was an old video?
All these hungry bloggers. E-very time a tragedy happens a video pops up claiming to predict it.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Gboom: 5:53pm On Apr 11
ignis:
Religion will spell the end for Africa. Every mortal is susceptible to death and accidents. After birth, the inevitable next step is death, which will inevitably occur for an individual or a family member.

Junior Pope died due to negligence and carelessness on his part and within society at large. Why risk life in a boat without a life jacket? His drowned body was recovered from the water without any CPR administered, nor was he even placed in a recovery position. Instead of being taken to a hospital, he was rushed to the mortuary. The mortuary attendant confirmed he was still alive and recommended that he be returned to the river to appease the river gods. Consequently, he was taken back to the river.
So, if any prophet is telling you are going to die untimely, you will just ignore without rebuking the statement

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by ignis: 5:54pm On Apr 11
Gboom:

So, if any prophet is telling you are going to die untimely, you will just ignore without rebuking the statement

Even the prophet is not sure of seeing the next day.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by johnog4sure: 5:54pm On Apr 11
Tjra:

Fact ✔️
They dont have any special power, they only take time to train their intuition, you too can learn with dedicated practice, occult degrees teach it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by johnog4sure: 5:55pm On Apr 11
onatisi:
Most of these so called prophets are just spiritualists . They can see things because of the powers that they have but not by the holy spirit.
They dont have any special power, they only take time to train their intuition, you too can learn with dedicated practice, occult degrees teach it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Oosa4sure: 5:59pm On Apr 11
God really blessed some people with words of prophecy,this man saw it all but it's sealed from spiritual realm
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Truvelisback(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11
eepeepook:
You know how many prophets don warn Dangote? Leave am. All these people are scammers.
Shey e no happen as him talk? cool
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Truvelisback(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11
johnog4sure:

Do you think it's easy to make an accurate prophecy or prediction?
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by johnog4sure: 6:12pm On Apr 11
Truvelisback:
Do you think it's easy to make an accurate prophecy or prediction?
who said its easy, I said its a learned skill, same it is to learn how to make clothes, or write codes its learnable

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Truvelisback(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11
johnog4sure:

who said its easy, I said its a learned skill
It can't be learned, it's spiritual.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by yommen: 6:16pm On Apr 11
sofeo:
He's just probably nor careful and prayerful enough.

He didn't take the warning serious.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by sunsweet33: 6:17pm On Apr 11
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Kaffy2903(f): 6:19pm On Apr 11
onatisi:
Most of these so called prophets are just spiritualists . They can see things because of the powers that they have but not by the holy spirit.
exactly am not a pastor or prophet neither am over righteous but most time I see something that will happen in couples of days through dream or imagination what can I call it sef.🤔
in my school days my friends used to called me small witch,if I tell dem to read a particular place for exam and dat will be exactly topics dat will come out

3 Likes

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by yommen: 6:19pm On Apr 11
eepeepook:
You know how many prophets don warn Dangote? Leave am. All these people are scammers.

You know wetin Dangote dey do underground? You know where him dey wakka dey go?

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by johnog4sure: 6:21pm On Apr 11
Truvelisback:
It can't be learned, it's spiritual.
be it so to u
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by sunsweet33: 6:21pm On Apr 11
johnog4sure:

I came across this thing on tiktok and it turned out to be real. But how much can you train it before you end up turning to a witch?

After meditating for a few days you will wake up in the morning with very strong warning feelings that come true in the future, no be winch be dat??
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by johnog4sure: 6:29pm On Apr 11
sunsweet33:

I came across this thing on tiktok and it turned out to be real. But how much can you train it before you end up turning to a witch?

After meditating for a few days you will wake up in the morning with very strong warning feelings that come true in the future, no be winch be dat??
No be winvh na ur own energy, you only exercise it, control it and direct it to give u specific result. Just the way we manipulate ELECTRONS with our knowledge of physics to give us ELECTRicity

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by sunsweet33: 6:50pm On Apr 11
johnog4sure:
No be winvh na ur own energy, you only exercise it, control it and direct it to give u specific result. Just the way we manipulate ELECTRONS with our knowledge of physics to give us ELECTRicity

Ok. But you said occultist are the ones teaching it. And again, churches don’t teach us to do that.

my colleague requested something from me, I was considering it until I woke up the next morning with a strong warning in my mind, “don’t do it!” It was my own voice talking, but I myself didn’t initiate it. It was so strong that I almost jumped from my bed.

I refused her, then she approached somebody else but didn’t inform our boss. that’s how she dragged the guy to what he didn’t know and the boss refused both of them with a lot of embarrassment. And later on the girl was even sacked.

I know that the thing is real but it’s quite scary, to be honest.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by johnog4sure: 7:13pm On Apr 11
sunsweet33:

Ok. But you said occultist are the ones teaching it. And again, churches don’t teach us to do that.

my colleague requested something from me, I was considering it until I woke up the next morning with a strong warning in my mind, “don’t do it!” It was my own voice talking, but I myself didn’t initiate it. It was so strong that I almost jumped from my bed.

I refused her, then she approached somebody else but didn’t inform our boss. that’s how she dragged the guy to what he didn’t know and the boss refused both of them with a lot of embarrassment. And later on the girl was even sacked.

I know that the thing is real but it’s quite scary, to be honest.

Religion is designed to enslave people, that is why church wont teach anybody hidden knowledge(occult), they even label it evil, meanwhile most of what they teach stems out from that.
Yes, you will be scared, it is believed that when a human discover the powers he possess, he become scared, just as a baby taking his first steps

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by adecz: 7:44pm On Apr 11
See what village people can do❓❓❓

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by sunsweet33: 8:10pm On Apr 11
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by johnog4sure: 8:15pm On Apr 11
sunsweet33:

Hmm. No vex, how did you become knowledgable in these things and how do you manage to Better yourself with it?

Maybe all these evil politicians are even using it too. Nawa oo
Because I belong to "Confraternity Apartis Oculus Alkebulan"
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by thunderbabs: 8:58pm On Apr 11
The prophet saw clearly. God of his father's eventually got him. It's unfortunate
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by thunderbabs: 9:02pm On Apr 11
Same Prophet has also warned about Wizkid and another Nigerian female prophetess too warned Wizkid about an impending death except he does what she proposed he does.

I hope Wizkid take heed
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by fxexperts: 9:18pm On Apr 11
yommen:

He didn't take the warning serious.
Guy dont play. all these are just some useless probability games. do you know how many prophet that prophecy that Tinubu willl lose this last election? but how far watin come happen. these guys come online to give prophecy about every single popular person they see on screen and they know for sure that no one will take them serious until something finally happen to these people. it is all rubbish and called rolling multipe dices and hoping one comes out to be a double six. check this same prophet old videos you will observe that he also have about virtually all the celebrities in Nigeria and Ghana and non has come to pass. so, their prophecy or whatsoever is a probability game of luck.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Bonapart(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11
ignis:
Religion will spell the end for Africa. Every mortal is susceptible to death and accidents. After birth, the inevitable next step is death, which will inevitably occur for an individual or a family member.

Junior Pope died due to negligence and carelessness on his part and within society at large. Why risk life in a boat without a life jacket? His drowned body was recovered from the water without any CPR administered, nor was he even placed in a recovery position. Instead of being taken to a hospital, he was rushed to the mortuary. The mortuary attendant confirmed he was still alive and recommended that he be returned to the river to appease the river gods. Consequently, he was taken back to the river.
are you not stuupid enough not to know that he specifically called him out and also mentioned accident? Why are people so daft
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Subonbon(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11
May God forgive this prophet
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Real2088: 10:47pm On Apr 11
Elzazzi:
Una don start angry

Bloggers go milk this situation tire angry
Make Dem see food chop grin
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:58am On Apr 12
ignis:

how can he be alive after 2 hrs in that river

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asa Asika Ignores DJ Cuppy On Her 26th Birthday / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.