Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

" I’m A Man " - Bobrisky Tells Lagos High Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / " I’m A Man " - Bobrisky Tells Lagos High Court (369 Views)

I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped / Cocaine Importer, Obidike Onodyer Jailed Seven Years in Lagos High Court / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

" I’m A Man " - Bobrisky Tells Lagos High Court by GistMedia0: 1:31pm On Apr 12
In a moment before the sentencing, the judge directly questioned Bobrisky about his sex. Without hesitation, Bobrisky, known for his bold persona, quickly replied, "I am a man." shocked

The unexpected revelation echoed through the courtroom, drawing murmurs from spectators and media alike. Bobrisky, whose real name is Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, stood firm in his response, despite the widespread perception of him as a transgender woman.

The question of Bobrisky's gender identity has long been a topic of debate and fascination among his followers and critics. His bold statement in court added a new layer to the ongoing saga surrounding the social media personality.

Re: " I’m A Man " - Bobrisky Tells Lagos High Court by TUANKU(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12
These poor souls who follow him around need redemption themselves. Nothing some people won't do for money walahi. Tueh!
Re: " I’m A Man " - Bobrisky Tells Lagos High Court by jkpbestseries: 1:55pm On Apr 12
After the six months let him return to God and repent of his sins

1 Like

Re: " I’m A Man " - Bobrisky Tells Lagos High Court by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Apr 12

(1)

Matured Lady Crying Bitterly During Hair Making Because Of Severe Pain � � A M / Killers Of Ex-futa VC Sentenced To Death / DPR Recovers 114,000 Litres Of Diverted Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.