Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme (29557 Views)

Sextortion Case: Two Arrested In Nigeria After Australian Boy's Suicide / Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Neddstark: 7:33pm On Apr 12
DoWhatThouWilt:

Satan needs to buy tutorial form from these guys.

I swear down
Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by steeltrust: 7:39pm On Apr 12
Reason my children will not grow in America
Once them turn 5 straight to naija

I no de for my own no don
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by akposking(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12
Nice2023:
Our people no dey carry last.

Oshare mavo WO. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by baralatie(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12
Newyorkitis:
Someone has died because of them.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by PROPEACE: 7:43pm On Apr 12
seguno2:

I hope and pray that they are repatriated here to rot in our miserable country. Amen
Repatriated ké? They will be kept there in gay infested cells to have their poo holes bleeped mercilessly by brutal gay dudes. That is the lot of pedophilic perverts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by EJEGBULEJE: 7:45pm On Apr 12
They just wasted socja handsome soul, they deserve dear sentence or Life Imprisonment.

Na Biafra Dem go be o
Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by torqque7(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12
30years sentence isn't nearly enough for this devlish duo..the poor boy told these bastards that he would kill himself and they went ahead to tell him go ahead or they will help him do it?can you imagine?they deserve death by hanging or life in prison with hard labor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Judolisco(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12
ceejayluv:

At least they'll come back with Yankee accent...
lol... They can even come back with a degree sef... But 30 yrs no be beans oh... Bros

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by oneman2k7: 7:52pm On Apr 12
At least dem don enter USA before.

Kill d bastards there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Cantonese: 7:54pm On Apr 12
“The exchange went on for hours on a single night until Jordan told Ogoshi that he was going to kill himself.

"Good," he wrote. "Do that fast. Or I'll make you do it. I swear to God."

What a heartless criminal. Such vicious, wicked and terrible young men. Even threatened to help the boy kill himself.

Such boys should be treated with no mercy. They deserve to have life snuffed out of them too for making that family suffer such magnitude of loss.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Tetraozonaitera: 7:58pm On Apr 12
IT IS TIME THE GOVERNMENT STARTS TO EXECUTE YAHOO BOYS BY FIRING SQUARD. LIKE ARMED ROBBERS WERE TREATED IN THE 70sAND 80s.
INCLUDiNG ALL CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND OTHER CRIMINALS.
DECONGESTING THE PRISONS WOULD BE HEPLED BY THIS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by rowrowland: 7:59pm On Apr 12
ReacherSaidNoth:
This is what happens when you normalize fraud. This country is almost gone.
Where are their parents...at least they're from a particular household?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by frog12: 8:01pm On Apr 12
These yahoo yahoo boys must be dealt with. they are CAUSING so much trouble. they don't care of anyone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by sisisioge: 8:06pm On Apr 12
Good! I hope they get the maximum sentence and even face a harder time in jail! Can't imagine the joy anyone derives from other people's sadness!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by treatise: 8:17pm On Apr 12
SlavaUkraini:
A 17 year old was sending nudes to a supposedly adult woman

Not knowing that he was digging his own grave...

He wanted to fúck his mother's age mate

Whatever you do,

Never send nudes to anyone

Never make love while someone is recording the encounter.... If not

Na for internet you go see yourself...

Blackmailers are insatiable bastards.
Nobody blames the dead especially if he/she is white. The boys were heartless though
Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Raxxye(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12
Sentence too light, in my opinion. 50 years would have been more appropriate to the heartless mofos!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by freemanq(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12
Send them back home it's enough punishment
Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by yusuf0876(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12
Bmus233:
this is a very sad situation

i believe there are billionaires and multimillionaires on this platform and i believe someone can turn me to a millionaire here
kindly check my profile for my account details
you're a disgrace, begging people for money in a public forum, you even included your acct details as your signature,you think its a faceless forum but dont be surprised when you start seeing your picture here and there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by DeepThroater: 8:36pm On Apr 12
0su cannibal pigs

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by armadeo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12
obaidan:
the damage we do to our country abroad is not small...Imagine you are at work and there's Anti-Fraud Workshop happening and your beautiful country Nigeria is being discussed as example(if there's an email from a Nigerian prince, if there's this from Nigeria)..everyone narrating their experiences or experience of their neighbour, friend or brother.....shame wan make me enter ground, be like make i just disappear.
We have to really think about the kind of behaviour we dignify in our society. I initially felt that disgrace was brought on me by the misbehavior of some people, i come remember say me sef follow promote songs like yahooze, living things and many more songs wey glorify fraud those years

This has happened to me before. I don dey shake hands up and down dey scream nigeria when introducing myself feeling say I don arrive.

First presentation somehow deviated into nigerian Prince email scam. I wan make ground swallow me. I posted my experience some years back. I can still remember clearly how I felt that day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by DeepThroater: 8:39pm On Apr 12
I blame Gowon.

The war should have ended the moment the current SS was liberated from those cannibal savage heathens .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by ellizy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12
Omoawoke:
Samuel and Samson Ogoshi, e no go better for una
Ase

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by 99thEnemy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12
DoWhatThouWilt:

Satan needs to buy tutorial form from these guys.
Satan is amazed at what they can do successfully without his help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by nedekid: 8:51pm On Apr 12
Young boys already having a black heart. No conscience at all. That victim said he was going to take his life, yet they told him to quickly do it. Can you imagine the evil, darkness in their minds? It is not only them, but thousand of soulless youths you have today, the urge to make money is so much, they kill.
Anyway, as they showed no mercy to the late victim, no mercy must be shown to them. 600 years is recommended. Let them spend the rest of their lives incarcerated thinking of the life they frustrated to death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12
Ahh this matter still dey??
Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by obaidan: 9:33pm On Apr 12
armadeo:

This has happened to me before. I don dey shake hands up and down dey scream nigeria when introducing myself feeling say I don arrive.

First presentation somehow deviated into nigerian Prince email scam. I wan make ground swallow me. I posted my experience some years back. I can still remember clearly how I felt that day.

omo that ur experience still dey happen o.......the nigerian prince email illustration will never go away, anytime there's session about cyber fraud now...i dey dey depressed in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Benwems(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12
I'm not support of fraud but Nigeria is too quick to extradict their nationals. If it was an American, USA wouldn't extradict them. There is a lot of fraud going on in India but Indian government would not extradict their national to USA. African nations need to seat up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by soccerlite: 9:44pm On Apr 12
This is evidence of bad parenting

Haba

They are in US and still doing yahoo

How much could the teenager give them
Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by armadeo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12
obaidan:

omo that ur experience still dey happen o.......the nigerian prince email illustration will never go away, anytime there's session about cyber fraud now...i dey dey depressed in advance

I feel you guy.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Goodman247: 10:35pm On Apr 12
obaidan:
the damage we do to our country abroad is not small...Imagine you are at work and there's Anti-Fraud Workshop happening and your beautiful country Nigeria is being discussed as example(if there's an email from a Nigerian prince, if there's this from Nigeria)..everyone narrating their experiences or experience of their neighbour, friend or brother.....shame wan make me enter ground, be like make i just disappear.
We have to really think about the kind of behaviour we dignify in our society. I initially felt that disgrace was brought on me by the misbehavior of some people, i come remember say me sef follow promote songs like yahooze, living things and many more songs wey glorify fraud those years
Nigeria is a religious country and at the same time very evil, most Nigerians are very fetish and diabolical, the country need Deliverance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Agapeunit(m): 3:03am On Apr 13
Tetraozonaitera:
IT IS TIME THE GOVERNMENT STARTS TO EXECUTE YAHOO BOYS BY FIRING SQUARD. LIKE ARMED ROBBERS WERE TREATED IN THE 70sAND 80s.
INCLUDiNG ALL CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND OTHER CRIMINALS.
DECONGESTING THE PRISONS WOULD BE HEPLED BY THIS.

and all those phone snatchers,insurgents,herdsmen,kidnappers,iswaps n touts! How i wished it is signed into law. So many evil infested youths in nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme by Teymanhenry(f): 5:46am On Apr 13
These are surely Alago names from Nasarawa. So people in that state have joined the trend? Nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials / Police Arrest 50-Year-Old Woman For Killing Co-Wife In Bauchi (Photos) / N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.