Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Adulting Is Hard, But Becoming A Millionaire Is Easy (thanks To Union Bank!) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Adulting Is Hard, But Becoming A Millionaire Is Easy (thanks To Union Bank!) (1033 Views)

Adulting Is Hard, But Becoming A Millionaire Is Easy (thanks To Union Bank!) / Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation / Thanks To Infinix, I Saw Davido Concert Live At 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adulting Is Hard, But Becoming A Millionaire Is Easy (thanks To Union Bank!) by bankyaaa: 9:14pm On Apr 12
Trying to be an adult in this economy is not a child’s play. Let's just say, my budget is always crying for help. Does anyone else struggle to resist those tempting impulse purchases?

We've all been there! The good news is, if you are a Union Bank customer and you participated in the Save and Win Palli Promo 3, you're closer to becoming a millionaire than you think.

Yes, you heard right. The grand finale of Save and Win Palli Promo 3 is on Monday, 15th of April, 2024 and lots of mouth-watering prizes are up for grabs.

You could be one of the millionaires to be unveiled.

To join the event virtually, get the Zoom link on Union Bank’s bio or stream it live on their IG/FB handles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adulting Is Hard, But Becoming A Millionaire Is Easy (thanks To Union Bank!) by mayowachuks: 1:26am On Apr 13
why access bank no dey do this kind thing

2 Likes

Re: Adulting Is Hard, But Becoming A Millionaire Is Easy (thanks To Union Bank!) by free2ryhme: 8:16am On Apr 13
bankyaaa:
Trying to be an adult in this economy is not a child’s play. Let's just say, my budget is always crying for help. Does anyone else struggle to resist those tempting impulse purchases?

We've all been there! The good news is, if you are a Union Bank customer and you participated in the Save and Win Palli Promo 3, you're closer to becoming a millionaire than you think.

Yes, you heard right. The grand finale of Save and Win Palli Promo 3 is on Monday, 15th of April, 2024 and lots of mouth-watering prizes are up for grabs.

You could be one of the millionaires to be unveiled.

To join the event virtually, get the Zoom link on Union Bank’s bio or stream it live on their IG/FB handles.

That you have accepted adulting to be hard is a quick alternative to getting free money from union bank because of a promo that is easily manipulated.

You've proved childishness in your sense of reason

3 Likes

Re: Adulting Is Hard, But Becoming A Millionaire Is Easy (thanks To Union Bank!) by Christian36: 9:19am On Apr 13
mayowachuks:
why access bank no dey do this kind thing
Don't stress yourself, you won't have access to that money even if you win it. Bankers are criminals, they will bring so many clauses that will make you not to have access to the money won. I remember when a girl in my school won such money, only the terms and conditions, you will know that the money is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Adulting Is Hard, But Becoming A Millionaire Is Easy (thanks To Union Bank!) by Stefan00: 4:27pm On Apr 13
The same union bank that has refused to return my 6500 since 2nd of March. That bank is not serious.

(1) (Reply)

The Motorola Q And Qc From Zoom And Visafone Network! / =+=+>>::-terrorism Naija Style-::<<+=+= / 10 Great Trendy Tablets That Aren’t An Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.