Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Report On War Against Religion .Elaine Putin April 12 2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Report On War Against Religion .Elaine Putin April 12 2024 (62 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Views On War Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Report On War Against Religion .Elaine Putin April 12 2024 by lawani: 11:25pm On Apr 12
On the same April 12 Elaine alerted me that she had become exceptional in her place of work in Russia which is the university of St Petersburg. She set up an Awo Orunmila consultancy on behalf of the university and she had an assistant. She started on April 4 and had seen 993 people by the time I checked in the morning of April 12. She followed my standard operating procedure. They would pay any amount of money before she starts. She would then cast IFA to determine their problem into details and then she will cast IFA to determine the solution also. It was a big success story. The clients were satisfied. She was asking them for one ebo which was to support President Vladimir Putin’s move to get established a twin United Nations headquarter in Yoruba land saying the know how she was using as taught her by myself was gotten from there. She complained of two things to me by telepathy. That her Dad thinks it is too early and she should wait until we properly inaugurate but I supported her to go on. She also said Toqzl Tay has set up office in China to be disrupting her readings and I assured her she can only achieve insignificant alterations because spirits ultimately do not sabotage their incarnations. I then sent a telepathic message to Toqzl Tay to set up a similar consultancy in China instead of disrupting what Elaine was doing.

(1) (Reply)

How I Ended Sit At Home In South East - Prophet Ikiru / Your Hair Will Grow Again. / What Happend To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.