Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,224 members, 7,839,183 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Jay_onair Will Have Me To Contend With For That GAC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jay_onair Will Have Me To Contend With For That GAC (96 Views)

Jay_onair Will Have Me To Contend With For That GAC SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay_onair Will Have Me To Contend With For That GAC by Paromena: 12:42am On Apr 13
One thing about Jay_onair is that he is always spot on. See the skit he created for Union Bank nau!!! So spot on!!! But just like him, the thing that is entering my eyes is that car. My Girlfriend told me that blue looks great on me and that car will fit me dieee!!!!

Wouldn't it be amazing to win a car like that just by saving some money?

Well, guess what? The Grand Finale of Union Bank's Save & Win Palli Promo 3 is a few days away and that dream could become your reality! Imagine cruising around town in style, leaving your old car troubles behind – that'd be a major win!

But wait, there's more! The prizes don't stop at the brand-new GAC SUV. You could also be one of the 3 lucky winners to walk away with N5 million cash, or one of 12 customers to win a brand new Gree AC (perfect for beating this Naija heat!), or one of the 60 people to win N100,000 cash.

The grand finale is on Monday, 15th of April, 2024 at 11 a.m.

To join the event virtually, get the Zoom link from Union Bank’s social media bio or stream it live from their Ig/FB handle.

Re: Jay_onair Will Have Me To Contend With For That GAC by yemiolofo: 1:17am On Apr 13
that guy is the boss of all bosses o

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account For Sale Of More Than 3yrs Available / 5 Tips To Elevate Your Vlogging Experience With Infinix ZERO 30 5G / Chinese Mobile Brands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.