Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,364 members, 7,857,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) (401 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Breaking News: Junior Pope Dies After Drowning While Filming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by officialwdhtvv: 12:08pm On Apr 13
Jnr Pope: Actor that escaped drowning while on the ill-fated boat with actor Jnr pope shares his experience

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCpWB6YB-P8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5syKwZyIgP/?igsh=MWR0ejVkMm5xcWhmNw==

1 Share

Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by victorclean(f): 12:35pm On Apr 13
This woman no gree may we hear the guy out. Taking over his discussion
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Thundafireseun: 12:36pm On Apr 13
I just wasted my precious Data embarassed

If you haven’t watched this video please don’t watch it….

1 Like

Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by officialwdhtvv: 1:09pm On Apr 13
Thundafireseun:
I just wasted my precious Data embarassed

If you haven’t watched this video please don’t watch it….

Who be this one? Send me your digits let me send you data
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Thundafireseun: 2:00pm On Apr 13
officialwdhtvv:

Who be this one? Send me your digits let me send you data

Lol …. Carry ur small pikin brain go sit down for toilet
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by officialwdhtvv: 2:16pm On Apr 13
Thundafireseun:

cheesy send your digits make i help u
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Abaniwealth(f): 2:25pm On Apr 13
[quote author=officialwdhtvv post=129415787]

Who be this one? Send me your digits let me
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Abaniwealth(f): 2:26pm On Apr 13
Thundafireseun:

Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Thundafireseun: 2:40pm On Apr 13
Abaniwealth:

Abeg I need the data.

No be talk nah ….

Mention that small pikin …
officialwdhtvv he will send you Data
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by officialwdhtvv: 3:10pm On Apr 13
Thundafireseun:

No be talk nah ….

Mention that small pikin …
officialwdhtvv he will send you Data

Lol @ small pikin...welldone old man when nor fit buy data cheesy
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Thundafireseun: 3:13pm On Apr 13
officialwdhtvv:

Lol @ small pikin...welldone old man when nor fit buy data cheesy

No vex send the Data to Abaniwealth please sir
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by officialwdhtvv: 3:39pm On Apr 13
Thundafireseun:

No vex send the Data to Abaniwealth please sir

na u i want send data...i must send u that data so u can feel alright cheesy old papa youngie grin
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Thundafireseun: 3:43pm On Apr 13
officialwdhtvv:

na u i want send data...i must send u that data so u can feel alright cheesy old papa youngie grin

You are far too kind….

Drop your number I will P chat you my boy
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by officialwdhtvv: 4:05pm On Apr 13
Thundafireseun:

You are far too kind….

Drop your number I will P chat you my boy

Lol na this ego never make u blow for this life o old man
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Thundafireseun: 4:55pm On Apr 13
officialwdhtvv:

[b]Lol na this ego never make u blow for this life [/b]o old man

I agree… just drop ur number…. I will p chat you my boy
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by officialwdhtvv: 5:11pm On Apr 13
Thundafireseun:

I agree… just drop ur number…. I will p chat you my boy

Our elders use to say, na who need something na e hand dey long pass... u drop your number, am gonna call u not just chat u kiddo
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Thundafireseun: 7:11pm On Apr 13
officialwdhtvv:

Our elders use to say, na who need something na e hand dey long pass... u drop your number, am gonna call u not just chat u kiddo

ur elders are dull like you…because I never requested anything from you…

You foooooolishy offered to help the poor in your society….

I should Dictate how I want to be paid 😁
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Trustmea: 8:33pm On Apr 13
victorclean:
This woman no gree may we hear the guy out. Taking over his discussion
As in eh just talking rubish with that her voice
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by officialwdhtvv: 9:57am On Apr 14
Thundafireseun:

ur elders are dull like you…because I never requested anything from you…

You foooooolishy offered to help the poor in your society….

I should Dictate how I want to be paid 😁

Ok so u finally agree that u are the poorest of the poor cheesy na u say u waste your data and i simply wanted to help you but u are not worth it anymore...u are a low life lol

Now quick one, stop insulting people u dont know because u think its just ONLINE.

1st u called me small pikin lol...now u insult my elders... and your moniker even insults seun, the owner of the site that u are using to show your mumu self...

One day your eye go clear
Re: Actor That Escaped Drowning While On The Boat With Jnr Pope Speaks Out (video) by Thundafireseun: 10:36am On Apr 14
officialwdhtvv:

Ok so u finally agree that u are the poorest of the poor cheesy na u say u waste your data and i simply wanted to help you but u are not worth it anymore...u are a low life lol

Now quick one, stop insulting people u dont know because u think its just ONLINE.

1st u called me small pikin lol...now u insult my elders... and your moniker even insults seun, the owner of the site that u are using to show your mumu self...

One day your eye go clear

Anxiously awaiting that day

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Jada P Came Out To Support Skyla At Her Sold Out Show In London / Celebrity Web Poll / Madiba: An Opportunity Well Utilized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.